In this Discussion

myspace

Comments

• QUOTE (76 @ Nov 22 2005, 09:32 PM)
    you're wearing on my last nerve, how much longer is it going to be cold in chicago for?

that wasn't the cold speaking... that was me being motherly towards my internet child...
  • you have internet children? and you never told me? i thought we were supposed to be honest with each other....sad.gif
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 22 2005, 09:38 PM)
    you have internet children? and you never told me? i thought we were supposed to be honest with each other....sad.gif

i told you!.. girlinthedark and w00t are our daughters...
  • i don't think i could spawn such a thing.
  • *feels a fight coming on*
  • hi... i'm darbie... have we met?!?
  • haha..somehow i think only i can pull it off...but if we must......
  • never mind. I don't know.
  • hush you........and no more encouraging darbs.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 23 2005, 11:35 AM)
    hush you........and no more encouraging darbs.

don't listen to him, encourage me all you want!..
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 23 2005, 12:35 PM)
    hush you........and no more encouraging darbs.

Well, here is what I think. If I add Darbie to my heroes list, then everyone will want to be on my heroes list. I think. I don't know again.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 23 2005, 11:37 AM)
    Well, here is what I think.  If I add Darbie to my heroes list, then everyone will want to be on my heroes list.  I think.  I don't know again.

but, but...

QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 17 2005, 07:16 PM)
    Darbie, I love you.  Too bad you're taken biggrin.gifI guess you'll have to settle for being my hero.  That's right, you're right up there with Tim. 
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Nov 23 2005, 12:41 PM)
    but, but...

Ohh that's right! Damn me and my forgetness. Darbie has to be on the list now!
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 23 2005, 11:42 AM)
    Ohh that's right!  Damn me and my forgetness.  Darbie has to be on the list now!

whoo hoo!..
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 23 2005, 12:42 PM)
    Ohh that's right!  Damn me and my forgetness.  Darbie has to be on the list now!

Darbie, your on my hero list now.  Seriously!  You're now up there with Conan and OK Go.  I realized not only Tim as my hero, but the whole band because I love them. wub.gif  They're just that awesome.
  • i say screw everyone! darbie goes on the hero list!

...not that my input is really needed...

..just make sure you spell her name right.

Darbie 76Powerr*
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 21 2005, 03:25 PM)
    I'm on myspace, but I always get a shitload of people wanting to add me because they think I'm cool or something, and I've never met or even talked to the person.  It bugs the hell out of me.

There is this one girl that goes to my school and she's been trying to add me for the past two weeks.  I don't even know who she is! 

But . . . since I talk to all of you lovely people, it's not a problem.  biggrin.gif

lol that is why I only have friends on my list. I reject the others, but if I know you from like somewhere I'll add you... anyways, here's mine www.myspace.com/pearlmay
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Nov 25 2005, 01:32 AM)
    lol that is why I only have friends on my list. I reject the others, but if I know you from like somewhere I'll add you... anyways, here's mine www.myspace.com/pearlmay

Hooray!
  • i've have a myspace as well *waves* you can add me i love meeting new friends and new bands!

myspace