In this Discussion

myspace

Comments

• hahaha I love that video... can't get enough of it... push everyone all you want Alex wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Nov 27 2005, 09:13 PM)
    hahaha I love that video... can't get enough of it... push everyone all you want Alex wink.gif

haha, exactly!

I like this:

. . . .

. . . .

I'm going a bit insane here. hehe. biggrin.gif
  • i love the matching outfits! very nice
  • me too. Alex seems partial to that striped shirt too. I see a lot of photos of him wearing it.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 27 2005, 08:26 PM)
    me too.  Alex seems partial to that striped shirt too.  I see a lot of photos of him wearing it.

i noticed that too
  • hahaha I love those pictures too, that part always makes me laugh because I always picture the drum seat not being there, and Paul falling on his butt in slooooow motion... tongue.gif but of course that's just ME and my weirdness lol
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Nov 27 2005, 11:17 PM)
    hahaha I love those pictures too, that part always makes me laugh because I always picture the drum seat not being there, and Paul falling on his butt in slooooow motion... tongue.gif but of course that's just ME and my weirdness lol

dude totally sad cause i don't have my new franz cd anymore since its stuck on my cd player and my car is dead. sucks ass
  • oooooooh that does suck... that happened to me once, but in my brothers stereo... it's one of those that have like 5 CD changer thinger.... and I put my Green Day cd in to play it full volume.... but it wouldn't play, so I got pissed off, pressed the eject button, and it wouldn't opppppeeeeen!!! So I janked it with a spoon.. so thakfully, I saved it lol... I'm never using the stereo again blink.gif... try doing the same... but gently as to not break the CD playa.
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Nov 28 2005, 12:00 AM)
    oooooooh that does suck... that happened to me once, but in my brothers stereo... it's one of those that have like 5 CD changer thinger.... and I put my Green Day cd in to play it full volume.... but it wouldn't play, so I got pissed off, pressed the eject button, and it wouldn't opppppeeeeen!!! So I janked it with a spoon.. so thakfully, I saved it lol... I'm never using the stereo again  blink.gif... try doing the same... but gently as to not break the CD playa.

lol the wonders of a spoon
  • lol exactly
  • Why does every topic here get derailed sad.gif heh.
  • my myspace is in my sig =p
  • QUOTE (Vendro @ Nov 28 2005, 06:53 AM)
    Why does every topic here get derailed sad.gif heh.

Aww no Matt... I luvz yah.... I'm sorry sad.gif... back to MySpace people!!! *hugglez Matt*
  • Sorry Matt, but it was derailed in a good way. Well I think so! At least we weren't talking about almonds or something.

Anywho, back to myspace! I have a new layout! It's really pretty. I think it's my favorite one. Ever.
  • It WAS derailed in a good way... Alex = never going the wrong way wink.gif

what's your MySpace link, so I can cccc your layout... I need to change mine =\... what do you use?
  • myspace.com/jjaded

I can't remember what I used. I used mygen.co.uk before, but they updated it and now it's stupid so I used a different one. I can't remember which site though.
  • hmmm... well I still need to change mine... I'll see if I can find one.
  • QUOTE (mcnama12 @ Nov 29 2005, 01:16 PM)

you listen to mason jennings, therefore i wub.gif you...
  • lol darbie