In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• - mayo
    - pandas mayo draws
  • Productivity during the morning/afternoon so I can relax in the evening with my favorite people in the whole world smile.gif
  • biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
    - my family
    - my sister telling me to start selling shirts with her "promotion skill" and we'll be making loads and loads of money, hehe
    - concert tomorrow night!!!
    - listening to the Beatles live in Hamburg and solemnly saying "yes yes, that is here... riiiiiiiiiight hereeeee..." biggrin.gif
  • -I got the most wonderful and amazing message today. Even though I feel like garbage, I'm going to be walking around with a smile on my face for a LONG time because of this.
  • -Whenever I'm especially bored or stressed, I go on Youtube and watch as many Tony Award performances as I can in a row (I'm currently obsessed with Bernadette Peters' performance for Gypsy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4lNU4TeOxk)
  • Seeing We Are Scientists... they were amazing and fun, so much fun. The support act was weird, but WAS... omfg. And Keith is so nice and sweet and I was so sad when all the girls around me took the set lists and I wasn't fast enough and I only took Keith' beer (which he hadn't touched... it was great, I might like beer from now on) and waited a bit when that security guy came, looked at me and gave me the very last setlist... YES! So we walked out and were dawdling a bit, looking at the bus, when Keith walked out and we went to talk to him, and 6 other people with us, which were just like "oh, photo?" or "ah, Keith!", so he actually looked at us as if he wanted us to really talk to him and I said they played a great show and my friend asked if they still sell those amazing bags (which they don't) and we took photos and he signed my set list (haha, the look of the merch guy when he saw I had that, prizeless!) and amazing also, the rum drinking beforehand ...and the two burger I ate... and all the chocolate... and me not being sick. biggrin.gif AW, perfect night. Oh, and I wore my shoes tonight for the first time ever and my friend accidentally walked into me and I screamed at her that she just trampled upon Andy, hehe, oh what fun.
  • ahh that sounds really awesome Mayo!!
    *is jealous*
    dry.gif smile.gif smile.gif

this video--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cq-S5hGkPo
    not only are the five awesome girls just generally awesome... but it's incredibly heart-warming and amazing. And all too rare, even for youtube.
    biggrin.gif
  • my new phone! I CAN FUCKING TXT AGAIN

bout fucking time
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 26 2008, 02:14 PM)
    my new phone! I CAN FUCKING TXT AGAIN

bout fucking time

Hooray!!!!!!
  • I GOT MY NEW CAMERA

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • -going to China in less than 4 hours (if I have your address, you'll probably be getting a postcard because I like sending mail)
    -Old 97's playing in San Francisco 3 days after my birthday
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Mar 27 2008, 10:28 AM)
    -going to China in less than 4 hours (if I have your address, you'll probably be getting a postcard because I like sending mail)

Oh my gosh!! Pick me! Pick me!! smile.gif wub.gif
  • Don't worry, I'll DEFINITELY send you one!
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Mar 27 2008, 09:28 AM)
    -going to China in less than 4 hours (if I have your address, you'll probably be getting a postcard because I like sending mail)

Tres cool. Have fun and see lots of interesting things!!
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Mar 27 2008, 07:28 AM)
    -Old 97's playing in San Francisco 3 days after my birthday

Oooh have fun dear!!

GRADES ARE OUT!
    Oy more of a relief thing with a bit of happiness but now I can stop having nightmares and anticipating grades being out in the morning and they aren't.
    wooooooo bring on the next quarter bitches!
  • -my Grandma being totally bitchin' and helping me out w/ my summer rent ($1,860 for 3 months... yes. it's extortion)
  • Ooooh, have fun Kalinda!!!

And Wifey - YAY!!! Your grandma really does sound incredible. smile.gif
  • 12 cent Easter Kit Kats. Yum-o.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Mar 27 2008, 07:28 AM)

Ah, how cool! Have fun!

- one of my close friends moved to Alaska a year ago and is coming back for a week. Hurray, mini-reunion
    - 60s anything! I should've been a fucking hippie
    - swearing, my new-found enjoyment, much to my sister's utter chagrin
  • my Dad just came into the computer room to tell me that he was "very disappointed" at something he read in my newest Spin magazine... "Panic at the Disco have no explanation point anymore!! That was like the whole point!"
    I only slightly died.
    biggrin.gif