In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (mayonaise @ Apr 9 2008, 02:43 PM)
    - Alice on her way to represent all the European fans in Philly biggrin.gif

yes, Henrietta, my friend you've also seen her with me in London, who's currently sitting in uni listening to some medical things that I'm to stupid to understand, haha

Hehehe I'll try to be a good representative!! smile.gif

And yay, that's who I thought you were, Henrietta!! Nice to meet you again, lol.

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Apr 9 2008, 03:11 PM)
    I'm going to try my hardest not to be completely depressed about this and be ONLY happy and excited smile.gif

Awww Katie, I don't want to make you feel depressed... Soon we'll be able to talk on the phone, love!! *hugs*
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 9 2008, 05:20 PM)
    And yay, that's who I thought you were, Henrietta!! Nice to meet you again, lol.

and it's nice to meet you again! standing next to you while the koko- concert was so much fun biggrin.gif
    have a great time in philly, and you'll see them! aww, you lucky. wink.gif

-oh and, eating first ice-cream this year
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Apr 6 2008, 08:46 PM)
    woowww
    your renaissance fair is amazing!
    i love the set up!
    biggrin.gif
    yes i managed to down a turkey leg with my brother tongue.gif
    and he bought a throwing knife!
    last year i bought a flute too! smile.gif

jsfgajfgajgaf luckyluckylucky

I've wanted to go to King Richard's Faire for SO LONG
    and have never gotten around to it.
    asdkjgbhaljdgvhjgvfaljrfgjdfg

• - Never Mind the Buzzcocks
    - Simon Amstell, Bill Bailey, & Phill Jupitus
    - The Golden Girls
    - The Monkees----no matter how depressed I get, they always put me in a good mood (all of those listed do)
  • bought desperado for 5 bucks yesterday, that was sweet.
  • QUOTE (Henrietta @ Apr 9 2008, 11:03 PM)
    and it's nice to meet you again! standing next to you while the koko- concert was so much fun biggrin.gif
    have a great time in philly, and you'll see them! aww, you lucky. wink.gif

Hehe KOKO was pretty amazing biggrin.gif

I'm in Delaware, hehe!!!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 10 2008, 01:43 PM)
    - Never Mind the Buzzcocks
    - Simon Amstell, Bill Bailey, & Phill Jupitus

Wonderful choices, I agree completely!

- Courts of law
    I really wish I was clever enough to go into studying law at uni. It's so exciting!
    Next week: The Supreme Court biggrin.gif

• happy to see u guys again ^^
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Apr 10 2008, 04:05 AM)
    bought desperado for 5 bucks yesterday, that was sweet.

D-d-d-desperado, why don't you come to your senses?

-bicycles. I like watching people with bicycles. They're like horses or pets. When someone clicks with a bicycle, it's so incredibly obvious. It's a reflection of someone's personality (mine, for the record, is a little ostentatious with green tires (YESSSS) on a green frame that's a little too big for me). My friends who have had their bicycles for a while know how to move them, when they need to switch gears, everything without even thinking about it. Getting a new bike is like breaking in a new pet, each getting used to the other. So. Bicycles.
  • Finding out I'm listed as "in a relationship" with Johnny Baggio in Facebook! blink.gif

• QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Apr 12 2008, 06:40 PM)
    Finding out I'm listed as "in a relationship" with Johnny Baggio in Facebook! blink.gif

Now that is interesting. Just don't ask him for any Help!

My happiness? I got to talk to Alice!
  • amberdino how did u make that frosting?
  • The Habs won game 2 of the playoffs. (I don't follow hockey at all, except yelling "GO HABS" on occasion, but since they've been winning, Montreal has been in chaos. There are currently horns and cheers and yelling outside and it's fantastic. Not as good as a Brazil parade in a town next to mine during the World Cup, but CLOSE.)
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Apr 12 2008, 06:20 PM)
    amberdino how did u make that frosting?

Yey, GirlInTheDark. Have I told you welcome back yet? We missed you.
  • -seeing the Pacific Ocean for the first time in two weeks
    -oceans in general
    -tea (even if it isn't English Breakfast)
  • - karaoke, some people are just not supposed to sing, I am one of them, haha, but I wasn't taking the mic, I was just singing loud from the back of the room.
    - drinking with people I barely know, always fun, I cannot remember being drunk that easily
    - talking to my friend who's too far away about boys and things, I miss her so much
    - The Kinks
  • - filing my state tax return
    - getting a refund!
  • My 10-15 page paper for my public policy class is just about done AND I wrote it on net neutrality so I got to blab about OK Go and Damian A LOT smile.gifsmile.gif
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Apr 12 2008, 08:25 PM)
    My happiness? I got to talk to Alice!

This will be at the top of my happy list FOREVER.
  • The past two evenings with OK Go.
    Everything that happened last night
    Getting to talk to my Wifey and Becky and Rose and Katy... ahhh!!! I love you all. Thank you, OK Go, for bringing us together!!!!

I love you boardies. So much.