In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• My exams are ooooover!!!!
    All 10 of them finished, and I felt pretty good about all of them so hopefully I've got the grades I need for university!!!

Now we've got a school BBQ to celebrate and then my friend's birthday party and I intend to get WASTED. smile.gifsmile.gif
    If I have your number, expect drunken texts wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 20 2008, 09:12 AM)
    Now we've got a school BBQ to celebrate and then my friend's birthday party and I intend to get WASTED. smile.gifsmile.gif
    If I have your number, expect drunken texts wink.gif

Same to you, wifey wink.gif Angie and I are going out on the town tonight
    WEEEEEEE
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jun 20 2008, 01:40 AM)
    -Rhett Miller (lead singer of Old 97's) singing "Nineteen" at the concert on Tuesday AND DEDICATING IT TO ME!!!!! (the only bad part is that we didn't start recording it in time, so all you hear in the video is "irthday" and then he starts the song)
    -my sister, who arranged it all

QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 20 2008, 08:23 AM)
    OMG Kalinda, Rhett dedicated a song to you?! That is SUPERB!!!

I clearly need to learn from the two of you. Both of you getting shout-outs at concerts!
  • -a friend i haven't heard from in years getting ahold of me to tell me she's naming her baby darbie biggrin.gif
  • awww... thats so sweet.
  • for the first time in 6 months im happy, actually happy. theres nowhere id rather be or anything id rather be doing. im happy right now. and i hope ill be happy for a long time.
  • okay my sweet sixteen party yesterday
    was THE BEST PARTY IN THE WORLD
    i have the most amazing best friends and even though they kept a secret from me for months it was worth it
    last night's present unwrapping was completely insane
    there were clues i had to follow and then about six boxes i had to unwrap that were (might i add) COVERED! in tape. one of which was not only completely engulfed in masking tape but also covered in my bff's lipglossedkisses (ew lol ).
    There were two boxes filled with little notes i had to read, i'd say there were a hundred or more!
    it was really cool and exhausting but after about six boxes and taking off pounds of tape (i couldn't use scissors either!!) it all came down to one little package which turned out to be AN 8 GIG ZEN!!!! WOOOOOOOOO now i have an mp3 player that can hold all my music biggrin.gif:D:D:D
    also I got a cool makeup set with about sixty something eyeshadow colors, I got the movie 13 going on 30, a canvas, and an oil paint set.
    anyways it was freakin awesome
    i love my best friends!!
  • ^^ aw Tease that's so sweet!!! laugh.gif
    Made me smile remembering all the surprises I made to my friends biggrin.gif
  • I got to sign reckoning cards!! In today's terms, I got to write my initials on a card verifying that a student took "my" class. I ♥ teaching english country dancing. And I get to do more of it tomorrow. Look out Fight Cast, you're next. Bwahahahahaha...
  • this weekend has been amazing smile.gif
    i love hangin out w/ angie
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Jun 19 2008, 11:05 PM)
    I LOVE Twilight wub.gif I read it SO fast! And it's a pretty big book, and it's the fastest I've ever read a book, too. I really couldn't pull myself away from it. I really only stopped to eat or go to the bathroom and I ate really fast so that I could get back to reading. And then I read the next two books. I read all three of them in about 6 days! And they're all pretty big books. It usually takes me a couple weeks to get through just one of the bigger Harry Potter books. I can't wait until the fourth one, Breaking Dawn, comes out!!! I'm so excited! I'm going to the party at Barnes & Noble so I can get the book at midnight biggrin.gif

Haha yeah i read it in 2 days and everyone seemed sooo shocked. But it really was the best book I've ever read (not like I've read alot...). So I bought New Moon right after I finished it and I'm not done because I haven't had a lot of free time, but I have sucessfully managed to influence one my other friends to read it. I have 3 friends who are completely obsessed and I mean COMPLETELY. They made t-shirts for when the movie comes out and all. Gotta love them. But yeah I know where you're coming from.

So I guess I am just plain happy right now. And I love influencing my friends. And this may sound conceited but I love attention and getting the chance to make people laugh....smile.gif
  • im back, AND im somewhat happy
  • ^ i'm happy you're back...
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jun 21 2008, 03:22 AM)
    for the first time in 6 months im happy, actually happy. theres nowhere id rather be or anything id rather be doing. im happy right now. and i hope ill be happy for a long time.

Joe'Bro

im so happy for ya!

missed you too dabs! how was the radio whilst i was gone?
  • Yet another amazing weekend with my partner in crime. How is it possible we cram so many memories into 3 days?

ALSO...this makes me so very happy...the paisley memo/picture board Katie gave to me. I have filled it with precious OK Go items.

• It is summer and I have time for the OK Go boards once again!! W00t!!

At least...until July 2nd, when I will leave the state for 10 days....Still!
  • I finally have some sun on my shoulders!! It only took 3 years. Yay!
  • QUOTE (ktlou7492 @ Jun 21 2008, 10:26 PM)
    I have 3 friends who are completely obsessed and I mean COMPLETELY. They made t-shirts for when the movie comes out and all. Gotta love them. But yeah I know where you're coming from.

laugh.gif Me and my friends are planning on making shirts for the midnight release at Barnes & Noble for Breaking Dawn! There's four of us going so we're going to make a shirt for each book. So one of us will have a shirt for Twilight, one for New Moon, one for Eclipse, and then one for Breaking Dawn. We want to put a picture of the cover of the book on the front of the shirt and then on the back put a good quote from the book. I'm not sure what we're going to do for the Breaking Dawn shirt though, since we'll have no quotes.

Anyways,
    I'm so happy! I'm leaving for California in less than two days!!!!! I'm so excited! I'm going to visit my family that just moved over there last summer. And they live by LA so I'll get to do a bunch of awesome stuff!
    I also got Rock Band for Wii today!!!! I'm so happy! I played Here It Goes Again like at least 10 times!! biggrin.gif
    And I got some Bonerama songs from iTunes for my iPod smile.gif
  • - PLAYING ROCK BAND

- playing okgo on rock band

- rocking the fuck out to okgo oin rock band

- BEING IN A MOTHER FUCKING ROCK BAND

*rocks out*
  • QUOTE (Beasle @ Jun 22 2008, 10:22 PM)
    ALSO...this makes me so very happy...the paisley memo/picture board Katie gave to me. I have filled it with precious OK Go items.

That is INSANE. Truly awesome, Angie.
    Wifey, you have excelled yourself.

EDIT - my happiness is being taken out to lunch in the one of the posh areas of London. And him paying the bill. wink.gif