In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• I could vote right now! YAY VOTING!
  • Hahahahaha, Happy Birthday, Kay!
  • i just had the 2 most delicious sandwiches. bologna, salami, smoked turkey breast, mustard, and the tangy zip of miracle whip.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jun 26 2008, 04:05 PM)
    Oooh, I'm intrigued.

QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 26 2008, 05:50 PM)
    Katie and (name removed to protect the innocent), sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!!!

Or as Adam would say... "I'm lookin for some hot stuff baby this evenin'! I want some hot stuff baby tonight!"
    wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif hahahah

There was chit chat of cooking dinner and a movie... the movie for sure. Dinner? Cooking it, or getting it smile.gif
  • - This whole convo about Katie and some dude
    - Getting over that redhaired guy FINALLY
  • The Badge finally wrote on my Wall on Facebook. Good thing I wasn't eating when I read it or there'd be bits of bagel all over my monitor.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 26 2008, 06:12 PM)
    my new camera!.. i got the same kodak becky has... i actually wanted a canon powershot, but neither best buy nor target had the one i wanted in stock, and then i saw that kodak sitting there, knowing it took great pictures i impulsively bought it...

How did I pass this up? I hope you enjoy your camera as much as I enjoy mine. I still don't use all the features that come with it, but I'm slowly learning.

And just think, you can take some really, really, really amazing pics of Dot Dot Dot now.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jun 27 2008, 01:18 PM)
    The Badge finally wrote on my Wall on Facebook. Good thing I wasn't eating when I read it or there'd be bits of bagel all over my monitor.

Aww, yay! I haven't had the fortune. sad.gif

---

My happy thought: having reverse-day chats with my best friend who's currently half way across the globe, but coming home soon. Yayyyyyyy. biggrin.gif
  • Today I was reminded of just how much I love OK Go. A friend of mine was obsessing over her favorite band ever, and she was so much like I am with our boys.

Happiness. smile.gif
  • -i am the BISON a.k.a. Sam from Apollo Sunshine's one man band
    -The Beards. They sing songs about beards. I can't even begin to explain how happy they make me.
    -finishing my laptop cozy
    -watching baseball, even though we're always losing
  • My happy list:

-acing a test that you studied really hard for
    -seeing a good movie
    -finishing a book and having to wait a day to start a new one because you're still digesting it
    -hugs!
    -when you're super thirsty and FINALLY get some water
    -rocking out to awesome music on cello
    -wizard rock (so i'm a dork....)
    -going for a bike ride when the weather is PERFECT
    -getting a random text for no reason from someone you like
  • QUOTE (hobbitfoot @ Jun 28 2008, 08:09 AM)
    My happy list:

-seeing a good movie
    -finishing a book and having to wait a day to start a new one because you're still digesting it
    -hugs!

I second your entire list. biggrin.gif
  • -Wanted <3
  • ^^^ ksdjfalieydstfagljghqelrtfgaljdfg James McAvoy.
    All I'm gonna say.
    (haven't seen Wanted yet, though- is it good?)

and I second Krista- I think you'll fit in well here, Hobbitfoot biggrin.gif

basically, everything makes me happy right now.

(except the epic TO BE CONTINUED last five minutes of Dr Who. OHMYGOD Dr Who. WHAYYYYYYYY. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. all the other parts of the episode were incredible, excluding the whole Davros bit I spose. but really. TO BE CONTINUED?!? REALLY?!? OHMYGODDD WHYYYYY.)

but basically, everything else, I'm in love with.

(OMG NMTB reference- "you know everything? I like it"
    ahhh Simon Amstell
    How I adore you)

see, I'm in that mood again.
    and I need to sleep.
    badly.

and OMG, Kalinda, Sam has his own band?!?!?! How did I not know about this?!?!?! Is it as amazing as he is? OMG I'm wearing my Apollo Sunshine shirt right now haha. <3 Sam! OMG

wow

I reallllly need to sleep.
    k.
    night.

<3
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jun 29 2008, 12:12 AM)
    and OMG, Kalinda, Sam has his own band?!?!?! How did I not know about this?!?!?! Is it as amazing as he is? OMG I'm wearing my Apollo Sunshine shirt right now haha. <3 Sam! OMG

It's pretty freakin' amazing! Just watch the video on his myspace page. I'm totally in love with him right now.

-the Giants won yesterday
    -5 hours of football on the tv. I don't have to watch the Euro final on my computer!
    -burritos
  • QUOTE (hobbitfoot @ Jun 28 2008, 11:09 AM)
    My happy list:

-seeing a good movie
    -hugs!

I third your entire list.
  • Going to Rodeo Drive and getting a pair of Coach shoes that were on sale!!!!!! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Jun 30 2008, 05:45 PM)
    Going to Rodeo Drive and getting a pair of Coach shoes that were on sale!!!!!! biggrin.gif

'Atta girl!!! wink.gif

Mmmmmm
    Tonight biggrin.gif
  • - roller coasters!!!
  • Soooo, some of you know that I totally blew off and put off a 10 page paper for one of my summer classes until the VERY last minute... welllllll

I 3.5'd THE CLASS!!!
    EEEEEEEEEEEE