In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• sitting outside after school and drinking an orange soda ^^
  • The saleswoman in The Body Shop telling me she hates me because I have long eyelashes.
  • - gary lightbody
  • my bio teacher being afraid of me.

riding around watching other peoples tv's at night from their driveway.
  • the gazebo and the lake downtown, at night, with very good friends, and forgetting everything shitty that's been happening recently, just for an hour or two.
  • putting on my only sweater and feelind really unique in an ugly sweater way ^^

having an ugly sweater
  • what made me happy today?

-"We hate it when our friends become succesful" cover by Reel big fish playing on pandora...

SHIT I LOVE THIS SONG
    "We hate it when our friends become succesfull and if their no doubt, that makes it even worse..."

gah im TOO lame
  • -poems I wrote in the 1st grade
    -poems written for me by another after seeing aforementioned 1st grade poems
    -late-night phone conversations
    -drunk dials from friends
    -vodka and orange and math
    -having my window open so I can feel the breeze
    -waking up to the sunrise
    -english muffins
  • - a random boy on myspace messaging me and telling me i have the warmest most genuine smile he's seen...
    - the killers new album sams town being released tomorrow!..
  • -bein called intimidating ^^

-staring at this guy with long blond hair who looks like a hippie
  • there's a monkees marathon going on on tv! tongue.gif
  • 2 foot long, flour tortilla taco... it was pretty yum.

Guys flirting with me @ college.. I miss those days... I should go back, just for perks.
  • fondue night smile.gif (soooo much chocolate)

watching "the lake house" and analyzing it and criticizing it to death. final verdict: horrible horrible movie that should never have been made.

watching Ash play "the boys are back in town" Ash @ Islington Academy (i know it was a while ago, but it's still awesome. also...to anyone in the NY area, i think they're doing a free show (!!!) sometime soon...or maybe it already passed? i dunno...)

getting snail mail smile.gif
  • Video games. And Smarties. Hopefully in unison.
  • ilove that feelin u get when ur puttin on the frosting on a cupcake.
  • -->Spending an afternoon at a lab and have perfect results!(i'm a geek i know)
    -->Not sleeping to read a new harry potter book
    -->Making a perfect cake
    -->A cinema session with friends
    -->telling secrets in the dark
    -->being kissed by "that person" you have a crush on
    -->FRIDAYS!!
    -->studing while out there is pooring rain
    -->go to the beach with my friends by bus and finding everyone there
    -->swiming
    -->listen to "c-c-c-cinamon lips" and "you're so damn hot" so loud (when i'm home alone) that i can make the windows' glass break (this one is not very original)
  • Sitting outside on my porch and seeing someone randomly walk past me on top of a pony with two goats on leashes.
  • ^^ lol! What?? Just reading that makes me happy. Mixtape is the Queen of Surprise
  • Going to the bathroom after having to go to the bathroom

Dancing in the rain and chillin' with all of your friends after you have a cold

My easy button (pictures...eventually)
  • having a full nights sleep after a long weekend that featured 8hours in 3 days of sleep.