In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• my super duper happy list

-Eating Starburst Jelly Beans
    - Pirates of the Caribbean! (Johnny Depp is soo f'in hot)
    -Camping during a rainstorm
    -Listening to OK Go allll niigght looonnnggg
    -Watching Audrey Hepburn movies
    - Jumping in puddles
    - Whenever guys are actually polite to you
    -Staying up allll night with my best friends drinking coke and eating skittles while taking those dumb online quizzes just because we felt like it.
    - vandalizing the mall bathroom. happy.gif
  • lets see happy list-

thursday night lineup- smallville, the office, and greys anatomy
    warm cookies from max and ermas
    dancing like a crazy person and not caring
    beating someone you really dont like in something
    hot, funny, nice guys
    orlando bloommmmmm
    singing ok go with my oh so [not] beautiful voice
    old family videos
  • QUOTE (ktlou7492 @ Apr 2 2007, 06:03 PM)
    lets see happy list-

thursday night lineup- smallville, the office, and greys anatomy

the office and greys! woot woot!

I used to watch smallville all the time, but now I have no clue what's going on... haven't watched it in years.... I used to like that show, too...
  • -watching the Little Mermaid II and getting really pissed off because they just took exact scenes from the old one, redrew over them, AND PUT THEM IN THE SECOND MOVIE WHAT THE HELL (still, it was ridiculous so I loved it)
    -Green apples
    -Gabriel García Máquez (I just finished reading Love in the Time of Cholera, now I need to (re)read 100 Years of Solitude)
    -GOING TO SEE THE BOOKS TONIGHT!!!!! I'm honestly so excited it's ridiculous (I'm going by myself since I'm the only one of my friends really into the Books, but I think I'm going to bring some Friedman to read and try and make a few friends. I just hate going to concerts by myself). Holy crap this is going to be amazing I can't even use punctuation I am so excited
    -Not having another final for three days, thereby allowing me to go to aforementioned concert
  • bonfires ^^
    no snow in spring (which is not goin my way..)
  • Bonfires are amazing.

-"Woke Up New" by the Mountain Goats. I can't stop listening to it. It's sad, but really pretty hopeful and beautiful and cleansing all at the same time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bSdRizGYb0
    -Some Like it Hot with Jack Lemmon and Marilyn Monroe. It's a classic.
    -Breakfast foods
    -Ice popsicles.
    -The Plateau in Montreal
    -procrastinating
  • Music.
    Sarah.
    Making Movies.
    Sonic the Hedgehog.
    Making Games.

smile.gif
  • new movies on itunes
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Apr 18 2007, 02:54 AM)
    new movies on itunes

iTunes movies has become one of my de-stress devices. I scoffed at my bf when he went on and watched all the movie trailers when he was bored, but they're perfect for when you're feeling stressed.

Have you seen the "Black Sheep" trailer? Part of me thinks its ridiculous, and part of me loves it.

-Potluck dinners
    -2 exams down, 3 to go
    -Dr. Lang (engineer and considered one of the best origami artists) constructing a life-sized origami pterodactyl in our engineering building. It's amazing.
    -Going to see Grindhouse this Friday!!!
    -Posters for a 4/20 party on lower field. I'm not going (because I feel compelled to be responsible), but the fact that we have posters up is ridiculous. (Apparently though, some are anti-marijuana parties to counter the actual 4/20 movement... but still.)
    -Eating mango sorbet with the windows open while doing the New York magazine crossword while listening to A Prairie Home Companion... I should be studying but this will be so much better.
  • The Patrick Wolf song "Magic Position"

Having normal blood sugar levels
    (really isn't happening at the moment... sad.gif)
  • lol
    i havent seen anythin about black sheep
    i have seen stuff about hairspray the movie
    (which looks good)
    i cant remember if i saw the movie on itunes or not.

-spring rolls (holly hell they are good.)

have u guys ever had a veggie spring roll
    so greasy and oily but soooooo goooooood
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Apr 19 2007, 02:54 AM)
    -spring rolls (holly hell they are good.)
    have u guys ever had a veggie spring roll
    so greasy and oily but soooooo goooooood

Yessssss. They're pretty much manadtory exam-time food in our apartment.
  • you guys... even thinking of vegi spring rolls makes me think of polish fest... as they were randomly selling them there, then that makes me think of perogies.

Perogies make me soooo happy... but not now... I'm kinda sad i don't have any perogies.

• - getting tickets to seeing the FREAKING crimea

weeeeeeeeee
  • hearing a radio interview w/ Davy Jones and then realizing in a few days that you'll be seeing him in concert. *swooning...fainting...dead xx*
  • nooooooo! tempe!

*revives*

finding out theres a restaurant on campus that serves perogies and promising self to go there when all your exams are done.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Apr 19 2007, 09:23 AM)
    nooooooo! tempe!

*revives*

finding out theres a restaurant on campus that serves perogies and promising self to go there when all your exams are done.

hurray, mel saved me. Pierogies freakin rock. Gah, so yummy.

(I"d make Davy a living roach broach. But Davy is sort of a clean freak. I do not want to alarm dear little Davy)
  • your such a fan girl temple =p

i would be happy if i could get some decent sleep, stupid M.E...
  • my mom makes perogies.
    i dont really like them but i like the outside of it ^^

-going for random car rides that come out of nowhere
  • - my niece rocking out to the kaiser cheifs coachella webcast with me: