In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Apr 29 2007, 08:26 PM)
    - my niece rocking out to the kaiser cheifs coachella webcast with me

*Cuteness overload!!!* I just want to squeeze her. Aww. Wow, she's gotten so big, darbie.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 29 2007, 10:31 PM)
    Wow, she's gotten so big, darbie.

i know!.. she's walking and everything...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Apr 30 2007, 03:26 AM)
    - my niece rocking out to the kaiser cheifs coachella webcast with me:

That is too adorable.

-My mom singing along to Neutral Milk Hotel's "Aeroplane Over the Sea" because, as she puts it, "it's just so good!" There's nothing like singing along with your mom in the car to put you in a good mood.
    -Vanilla organic yogurt and strawberries
    -being home so I can do things like go into NYC whenever I feel like or going out and actually seeing my boyfriend on a daily basis
    -Knowing that, a few weeks from now, all my best friends will be coming back from college too and we'll be able to hang out for the next 4 months
    -Having a new apartment in Montreal
    -Gardening
    -Reading issue #23 of McSweeney's
    -sitting in the sun, barefoot
    -Going to the movies and sneaking in rootbears and popcorn and rating all of the previews
    -Tim Gunn
  • Finishing the biology coursework over which you have slaved for literally hours without a break. For days, in fact. If anyone mentions enzymes to me in the next 48 hours, I swear I shall rip out their small intestine..... smile.gif
  • TIM GUNN!! YES!!
    oh this and the beautiful people thread proves your project runway love tonetoile haha (sorry i dont think i ever caught your real name)

things that make me happy uhh...
    my new shoes! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ May 2 2007, 05:32 PM)
    tonetoile haha (sorry i dont think i ever caught your real name)

her name is amy...
    and she makes me happy...
  • Eating Cheetos (here's Ethan eating with me)
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ May 2 2007, 10:48 PM)
    her name is amy...
    and she makes me happy...

Well Darbs, YOU make me happy!

SO THERE
  • Playing drums, and annoying people with your singing.
  • Hot biology teachers feeling the inexplicable need to emphasize how proud he is of you by placing his hand on your waist and winking at you. And certain hot art teachers doing exactly the same thing IN THE SAME MOTHER FO'IN' DAY!!!
  • ^^ ugh jealousy
    i've never been so lucky. i just have to sit back and admire them...
  • shit, Electra you just attract hot teachers dontcha? *jealous!!* we don't have hot teachers at my school they are all fucked up looking

More Happy Stuff-

--Bubbles
    --Bouncy ball thingy
    --High 5s
  • QUOTE (ktlou7492 @ May 4 2007, 10:49 PM)
    ^^ ugh jealousy
    i've never been so lucky. i just have to sit back and admire them...

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ May 5 2007, 12:01 AM)
    shit, Electra you just attract hot teachers dontcha? *jealous!!* we don't have hot teachers at my school they are all fucked up looking

*sigh*
    What can I say?
    those are the only two hot teachers at my school, and it just so happens that they both love me laugh.gif
    Nah, I just flirt back, that's all. They can't help themselves. Then they get freaked out coz it's inappropriate... to which i answer "I won't tell if you don't, Sir..." which gets them winking all over again and you're back to the arm round waist and flirting thing!!! TAH DAH!!!
  • biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
    Today is officially the happiest of my life!!!
    I was watching video hits this morning when they start playing HIGA so i'm already jumping around the living room when they announce- "Video Hits is proud to present OK GO Live"
    OMFG they ARE coming to Australia.
    This is all i need on my happy list.

I suppose I should introduce myself, I'm Jacqui and I'm from Australia (obviously) and i currently look something like this> wub.gif .
    I've been lurking for a few months now but this news has finally brought me out of hiding and i must say it's great to finally say Hi to you all.

Haha i need a lie down smile.gif
  • sweet

Hi Jacqui!!!!!!!

I am Theresa.

......or Teesa/Teese

whatever

laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • spiderman

oh how i love thee

let me count the ways
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ May 4 2007, 11:45 PM)
    biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
    Today is officially the happiest of my life!!!

OMFG they ARE coming to Australia.
    This is all i need on my happy list.

I suppose I should introduce myself, I'm Jacqui and I'm from Australia (obviously) and i currently look something like this> wub.gif .
    I've been lurking for a few months now but this news has finally brought me out of hiding and i must say it's great to finally say Hi to you all.

Welcome to the boards. I'm Sara and I'm new, too. I'm excited for you!
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ May 5 2007, 09:56 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=112407
    Welcome to the boards. I'm Sara and I'm new, too. I'm excited for you!

Thanks for the welcome and for sharing the excitement with me!

Nice to meet you Theresa and Sara!!
  • -Spending the entire day in your pj's watching an America's next Top Model marathon, eating chocolate covered almonds.
  • going bra-less