In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ May 5 2007, 12:58 AM)
    spiderman

oh how i love thee

let me count the ways
    I actually just got home from that and it was really good. I cried when Peter and Harry fought, though-- I like it when people are friends sad.gif.)
  • Damn I haven't had the time to see Spider Man 3!!!!! I'm hopefully going tomorrowz, yeah!
  • -demolition derbies
    -The Kentucky Derby (go Street Sense go!)
    -Scrabble
    -wandering my town after dark
    -mango lemonade drink things
    -driving 10 mph for 20 minutes with friends, blasting The Unicorns and dancing, then driving 40 mph (it feels like you're going at light speed!)
    -gardening
    -SNL during the 80s/the original Not Ready for Prime Time Players
    -Gilda Radner
    -Human Giant
    -The New York Magazine (and doing the crossword with my mom)
  • I'm totally with wandering the town after dark... my friends and I used to do that all the time, it was fun.

Chinese food
    Soy Chocolate (seriously)
    Listening to old Rock music
    Going to Mexico
    Buying hoodies
    Hot guys smiling at yah (hehe)
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ May 6 2007, 06:00 AM)
    Soy Chocolate (seriously)

I've recently discovered the value of soy products (mostly soy milk) and have to keep it on the down-low because I have some health nut friends who have been advocating it for years, and I just made fun of them...

but it tastes sooo goood
  • yeah double post!

• QUOTE (tonetoile @ May 6 2007, 02:42 PM)
    yeah double post!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • I am soooo happy right now. I just finished my last hard exam! I have 2 more finals, but they're the ones where I only have to study 2 hours each, and not 10 smile.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ May 6 2007, 10:42 AM)
    yeah double post!

• QUOTE (Electra @ May 4 2007, 03:48 PM)
    Hot biology teachers feeling the inexplicable need to emphasize how proud he is of you by placing his hand on your waist and winking at you. And certain hot art teachers doing exactly the same thing IN THE SAME MOTHER FO'IN' DAY!!!

There had never been any hot teacher around me. A couple of weeks ago, I found an article saying a councilman was arrested for election offenses. This guy used to be a junior high teacher of mine.

Oh well,
    *Shopping for a new bikini. It makes me happy even though I don't actually buy it.
  • im gona go see spiderman alone on friday cause everyone is busy and or doesnt wanna go..
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ May 10 2007, 02:43 AM)
    im gona go see spiderman alone on friday cause everyone is busy and or doesnt wanna go..

I hate to say it, but Spiderman 3 was kind of poopy (and this is saying quite a bit since Venom may be one of my favorite Spiderman characters ever). It was really only worth it for humor value and Topher Grace (on whom I have an odd crush).

-vinyl
    -buying old lady dresses at the thrift store
    -Bring it On
    -Evil Dead: the Musical
    -guitar riffs
    -Jonathan Coulton
    -also:
  • Hearing great music, getting mauled by moshers, and having my personal space violated repeatedly for 3 hours... wub.gif
  • People who like you for who you are. smile.gif
    Shopping.
  • - regina spektor
    - regina spektor concerts
    - randomly meeting an ok go forum member (jaded) at the regina spektor instore this afternoon
    - did i mention regina spektor?..
  • - "Elementary school" in status
    -Singing along to my favorite songs
    -Seeing ladies walking through the mall with rollers
    -Old people power walking in the mall
    -And 50 year old women dressed like teenagers

laugh.gif
  • - Being better than someone and knowing it
    - Taking a good picture
  • not bein sick
  • - a piggy bank so full of coins I can't fit anymore in
    - going to Adam Hills on Friday
    - going to Adam Hills on Friday with my best friend since birth who I haven't seen in ages

exciting times lie ahead!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif