In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• yes! scrappy was insanely annoying--whoever thought he would add anything to the show?

I think my fave tv show from my childhood is still and will always be Captain Planet (he's our hero!).
  • he the green haired dude?

i had a toy of him...he said funky things...
  • Yes he had green hair....you had a captain planet doll??! what did he say?

My happiest things of the year so far:
    finally being at the college I chose 4 months after I should have started there smile.gif
    and New Orleans cause it's one of the best cities on Earth
  • For our "emo dance," three of my friends and I were sent out to get party supplies (black streamers/balloons, &c.). In Party Depot, we found a poster of Abraham Lincoln. After some altering from my friend, we ended with this:
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b201/iam...g2/fe1a6f23.jpg

That made me happy
  • -seeing my friend Kevin not where all black today! (That made me very happy, seeing I'm a colorful dresser. biggrin.gif)
    -Moon: the Life and Death of a Rock Legend my favorite drummer, and quite possibly my new favorite book.
    -"Ruthless Fridays" . . . hahahahaha. I love it. biggrin.gif
    -Listening to my new friend Carl sing to Mariah Carey. hahaha.
    -Talking to my best friend Jessica. I don't get to do that a whole lot.
    -Instrumental songs.
    -seeing mud flaps on a semi truck that had a moose with WINGS on them. hahaha.
    -getting told I'm the hottest person on earth today. (I dressed up. biggrin.gif)
    -rainy days.
    -"Perma-Turtle" toes. hahahaha

Yes, all of this happened today. Fridays are awesome, even though it's a rather unlucky day.
  • "Doo dahs" and rythmic hand clapping in songs.

Sour gummi worms.

White on black drawings.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jan 13 2006, 08:19 PM)
    Yes he had green hair....you had a captain planet doll??! what did he say?

My happiest things of the year so far:
    finally being at the college I chose 4 months after I should have started there smile.gif
    and New Orleans cause it's one of the best cities on Earth

i had this one the regular one, of the good man...which came with a ring...which i wish i still had

and a gold one which talked, but i cant rember the stuff he said...did he have any catchphrases?
  • -the guy who was "Heart" on Captain Planet. He was the shit, even if he had the worst superpower out of the entire bunch
    -bowling (I suck at it too, which makes it even more fun)
    -the smell of toast
    -cinnamon sugar
    -Philip Glass (so incredibly relaxing to listen to. It's a bit odd, but, oh my goodness is it ethereal).
    -Sunday Morning
    -sleeping in just curled in my feather comforter
    -even MORE hugs
  • Heart was the weirdest thing ever....wind, water, air, fire...heart? haha oh how I miss those crazy kids' shows.

I don't think he had any catchphrases, but I can't remember. Maybe something about taking pollution down to zero?
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 15 2006, 08:21 AM)
    -even MORE hugs

hehe... hugs make me happy... i don't get many though... i think people tend to assume that i since i don't like talking, i mustn't like hugs or any form of human contact...
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jan 15 2006, 07:12 PM)
    I don't think he had any catchphrases, but I can't remember. Maybe something about taking pollution down to zero?

He DID have a monkey.

• captin planet he's are hero, taking pollution down to zero?
  • Anyone remember "Defenders Of The Earth"?? It was a cartoon with Flash Gordon and some magician and the Phantom, and I think their kids, and they all saved the world together! Was a bit random, but I remember it being pretty cool!
  • random happiness:

being in a next to empty subway car and the slowest sweetest song comes on (on your mp3 player ) right when the train goes outside.... The sun streams though the windows and you forget your worries... everything is alright... you don't need anything else.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jan 16 2006, 05:45 PM)
    random happiness:

being in a next to empty subway car and the slowest sweetest song comes on (on your mp3 player )  right when the train goes outside....  The sun streams though the windows and you forget your worries... everything is alright... you don't need anything else.

Perfection.

That happened once with Miles Davis and driving at night right after a nice rain. It felt just like a movie.

Although, whenever it feels like a movie, I have a tendancy to make movie star faces and stop concentrating on what I'm doing. Like driving.
  • Yes i try to make moviestar faces... but they always come out weird... like I'm doing mental math or I forgot how to smile.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jan 16 2006, 06:06 PM)
    Yes i try to make moviestar faces... but they always come out weird... like I'm doing mental math or I forgot how to smile.

Mental math - oh, how I know the pains...

Or it's the Mary Tyler Moore thing where it's all "I'M SO EXCITED TO BE HERRREEE"
  • yes . . . . more. biggrin.gif

-Darbie's avatar (it would be soooo much better if it were Donatello, but I'm not going to complain. That thing is amusing either way!)
    -My friend Ciara, and I, freaking out in 1st hour because of nacho bar, though we know that we won't feel good after we eat it.
    -Hearing someone yell retards at my lunch table, and laughing even more because . . . well . . . it's basically true. biggrin.gif
    -Hearing the guy I like call me darlin' and honey today!

that last one really made my day. biggrin.gif
  • awwww

jades in loooooe!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 16 2006, 04:43 PM)
    awwww

jades in loooooe!

SHUT IT! I'll kick you!

happy.gif