In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• More events that convey Jade's (me) happiness smile.gif:

-Finding out my best friend in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!! may be switching to my debate class next semester.
    -Seeing that everyone absolutely LURVES my oatmeal butterscotch cookies. Yearbook had a bakesale and that was the only thing that sold out.
    -Half days
    -Finding out I can leave school tomorrow at 10:00 because I don't have a 3rd hour exam.
    -tons of hugs (more so than the usual!)
    -This kid who is named Tavis proposing to me in art class today because I love Bob Dylan. It made me laugh. And I said yes! biggrin.gif
    -brocolli and cheese soup. mm mm good.
    -My new doctor, Dr. Maddy. Yes, my new doctor is a 3-year-old.
  • last night, when my bf told me he loved me again...

WOOOOOOT!!! haha

(sorry this is a follow on from an earlier post!)
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jan 19 2006, 10:36 AM)
    last night, when my bf told me he loved me again...

WOOOOOOT!!! haha

(sorry this is a follow on from an earlier post!)

awww! biggrin.gif

Uhhh, well I was only at school for 1 and a 1/2 hours today. WOO!

And my psychology exam was so easy.

I guess that those two things make me happy. But it's still early on in the day so I have time for more . . . . later.
  • Losing power yesterday in my school. I was in the theatre and all the lights went out. Now, a bunch of theatre kids "stuck" in the theatre is pretty much mass mayhem. Besides, it was pretty kickass to wander the halls in almost complete darkness.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 19 2006, 06:02 PM)
    Losing power yesterday in my school.  I was in the theatre and all the lights went out.  Now, a bunch of theatre kids "stuck" in the theatre is pretty much mass mayhem.  Besides, it was pretty kickass to wander the halls in almost complete darkness.

hahahahaha, do you know how many people I would trip?!

Heather, Cody, and I would sit in the hallway and trip people. hahaha. and they wouldn't know who did it!

laugh.gif
  • AHAHAHAH. I used to do that to frosh. Actually, we have this huge student center and there is a door going to the outside. When it rains, we just sit in the SC and watch kids come in and trip because their shoes are still wet. It's really amusing and they almost never get that we'e laughing at them. [p.s. I've fallen so many times, I'm allowed to laugh at others.]

Wet shoes+slippery floors=hours [at least minutes] of endless entertainment
  • additional vivacity . . . .

-words I never use (see above biggrin.gif)
    -Rufus Wainwright's version of Across the Universe
    -Talking to my friend, Heather, when she is drunk.
    -finding a new band I like. It's better when no one has ever heard of band.
    -seeing a bird with the same hair as Conan's!
  • - watching the wings beat the avs on national TV. (NBC)
  • Ice skating outdoors when all the trees are covered in Xmas lights and looking really pretty!!!
  • -Orange Cranberry Walnut cake. Holy goodness that thing is amazing. There is nothing vaguely unpleasant about it. It practically radiates.

..I love food.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Jan 21 2006, 01:07 PM)
    - watching the wings beat the avs on national TV. (NBC)

AHHH! hate the wings, except for shanahan and yzerman. but its a happy list, so im happy.
  • I only seem to find happy things at school . . . I don't know why.

-my crappy 30 second drawings in French class today (by the look of them you would never be able to tell I was an advanced art student. That's what you get for giving me 30 seconds to draw "Un Ecureuil")

-talking about "Unsolved Mysteries" all second hour. I watched that show a lot this summer with my cousin. biggrin.gif

-the idea that my art class is now an independant study class.

-Adam (the guy I like!) pretends to knock over my water bottle in English every day, and today he actually did. He looked so shocked. Then he pretended to knock me down after class in the hall, but said that we would never do that because "he loves me too much" happy.gif He's great.

-Debate class. I'll tear everyone up with my big words and supurb speaking skills! CAN'T WAIT!

And finally, this photo:

thanks to Darbie for sharing his hotness. wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 24 2006, 11:43 PM)
    And finally, this photo:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/sta...r/julianhot.jpg

thanks to Darbie for sharing his hotness.  wub.gif

happy to make you happy my dear wub.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 25 2006, 12:45 AM)
    happy to make you happy my dear wub.gif

that's another one.

it makes me happy when people are happy to make me happy.

I might have a seizure now . . .
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 25 2006, 05:43 AM)
    -Adam (the guy I like!) pretends to knock over my water bottle in English every day, and today he actually did.  He looked so shocked.  Then he pretended to knock me down after class in the hall, but said that we would never do that because "he loves me too much"  happy.gif  He's great

haha, marry that man!
  • -my really warm scarf
    -new bottle of conditioner
    -partying it up to Broadway showtunes in my friends car
    -fake lightsaber battles
    -knowing that I'm going to an OK Go concert this weekend (!!!!!)
    -when the sun comes out
    -getting mix CDs that I can just relax and listen through the whole thing. Goodness, I love new music.
    -Being an awful speller
    -Naps. They're so underrated.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 25 2006, 06:34 AM)
    haha, marry that man!

He has a girlfriend sad.gif

Though today was majorly shitty, I had some upsides.

-my mechanical parrot I'm drawing. biggrin.gif
    -remembering when we were little kids watching all these AMAZING nickelodeon shows at lunch. And remember actual episodes. "Did Doug Funny and Patty Mayonaise ever get together?!" laugh.gif

wow, that's it. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 25 2006, 09:31 PM)
    He has a girlfriend sad.gif

want "sumone" to remove her?
  • sex

haha

my happy list is crappy. and vague. but yea. sex and love and my dog. thats about it.
  • the simple things in life =p