In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• You know what makes me happy? There are a select few couples that make out all the time on campus...BADLY! So my friend and I, (we're both girls) just go up in front of them and say "No, No, NO! THIS is how it goes." And then we just make out, and they look so embarraseed. But if they're going to flaunt their PDA, they should be prepared to take the consequences. cool.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 2 2006, 10:22 PM)
    Instead of greeting people, I have a few things I do with my friends that generally confound the rest of the people in the hallway. 
    -One of my friends and I generally dance in the middle of the hall, disrupting the rest of the movement.  Today's dance? Tango.
    -My other friend and I, whenever we see eachother, run up to eachother giggling and flailing, bump hips, then walk away normally like nothing happened.  It's so amusing to watch peoples' reactions.

This makes me obscenely happy

haha your my greetings hero
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Feb 2 2006, 05:26 PM)
    You know what makes me happy? There are a select few couples that make out all the time on campus...BADLY! So my friend and I, (we're both girls) just go up in front of them and say "No, No, NO! THIS is how it goes." And then we just make out, and they look so embarraseed. But if they're going to flaunt their PDA, they should be prepared to take the consequences. cool.gif

ummm . . .

blink.gif

that'll show them *thumbs up*
  • A few other things (since I feel the need to write happy things in my Benydrill (sp?) induced stupor):
    -a new box of tissues
    -Seinfeld
    -the fact that my mother pronounces "library" as "libary" and blames it on being "an immigrant."
    -weekends filled with possible concerts, music, new pizzahut pizza celebration party with friends, driving aimlessly, hugs, cuddling, giggling in backseats, sitting on vending machines, Blistex (for after surviving the wind outside), and general chaos
    -Freshmen who walk on the wrong side of the hallways and look so confused when we push them to the other side (they need to learn!)
    -the "ugly chair" we painted for The Lesson last year that I feel so at home in, no matter where it is
    -forming/watching the formation of "clubs" (i.e. a club to honor the #11 or a club for "16 hot guys" and the "hippie fort" that was built by the herd of hippies)
    -aviators (they make me instantly into a RAWK STARRR)
    -Ben Folds
    -Spike Slawson
    -Yann Tiersen
    -having campouts in the back yard of friends houses
    -kisses on the cheek
    -bottled water
    -..but even more than that, icy cold stream water up in New Hampshire
    -not having bathing suits, so "improvising" (i.e. underwear, boxers, ..nothing, or whatever we can grab)
    -Impromptu car rides that result in us screaming Xmas carols out the window
    -scarves. Lots and lots of scarves
    -oh, and mittens too
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 3 2006, 12:46 AM)
    A few other things (since I feel the need to write happy things in my Benydrill (sp?) induced stupor):
    -a new box of tissues
    -Seinfeld
    -the fact that my mother pronounces "library" as "libary" and blames it on being "an immigrant."

-weekends filled with possible concerts, music, new pizzahut pizza celebration party with friends, driving aimlessly, hugs, cuddling, giggling in backseats, sitting on vending machines, Blistex (for after surviving the wind outside), and general chaos
    -Freshmen who walk on the wrong side of the hallways and look so confused when we push them to the other side (they need to learn!)
    -the "ugly chair" we painted for The Lesson last year that I feel so at home in, no matter where it is
    -forming/watching the formation of "clubs" (i.e. a club to honor the #11 or a club for "16 hot guys" and the "hippie fort" that was built by the herd of hippies)
    -aviators (they make me instantly into a RAWK STARRR)
    -Ben Folds
    -Spike Slawson
    -Yann Tiersen
    -having campouts in the back yard of friends houses
    -kisses on the cheek
    -bottled water
    -..but even more than that, icy cold stream water up in New Hampshire
    -not having bathing suits, so "improvising" (i.e. underwear, boxers, ..nothing, or whatever we can grab)
    -Impromptu car rides that result in us screaming Xmas carols out the window
    -scarves.  Lots and lots of scarves
    -oh, and mittens too

huzza!
  • HEY GIRL you said you like myspace...do I have you on my myspace???
    I Think i might!!!

NEHOo here is my newly revised happy list
    hersey's milk chocolate bars....eaten slowly piece by piece letting each piece melt

having my professor refer to the headonistic form of passive nihilism as "sitting around eat cheesey poofs all day" *yay for proffs who try to use pop culture references that are 5 years old

my continental philosophy proff -*he is the proff mentioned above* he is quite a piece of eye candy

speaking of candy - cherry blasters...mmm and chocolate covered pretzels!!!

watching rufus wainwright dvd's about 4 times in a row at 3 am then proceeded to dance

when andy makes plans to kill ppl by stick

manchu wok mmmmmmmmmm greesy goodness

jason mraz - live!

my concert tshirts

playing buzzed/drunken twister

bedford ballroom *i will miss you oh fave pub oh mine!!!!!*

running around in circles with a cape on!!!!!!

making banners with GLITTER! GOD I LOVE GLITTER **shiney objects yay*

my soft SMC hoodie *established in 1852 bithces*

oh and the album revolver!
  • i still dont see me on your lists roz..
  • i said when andy makes plan to killppl with sticks!

but i love you

so i shall add

andy being in my life...and for being a fast talker!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 2 2006, 07:46 PM)
    -kisses on the cheek

oooo, I like those. A lot. I got some last Friday. biggrin.gif

did I say that already? Maybe I did. Oh well, it's worth repeating.

some more

-my camera. My little digital one. I don't know why.
    -freetranslation.com Certainly helps me out on those looooong French assignments. My teacher thinks I know every French word. I don't.
    -colored pens . . . I like green ones the most. Go figure. rolleyes.gif
    -Looking up pictures of Tim Nordwind during 6th hour with my friend Kevin, to show him how amazing he is. Kevin is amazed with his sideburns as well. biggrin.gif
    -songs that remind me of my summer vacation.
    -live songs
    - seeing that a girl I know is darker than our Spanish exchange student because she fake bakes. She's going to get cancer. haha. Sorry. I prefer to be pale over that.
  • you know what makes me happy - fake and bake girls who turn into leather!
  • My dad apologizing to me for being an asshole for the last 18 years. It made me cry. But it's kind of funny that he used those particular words.

Watching Stella.

Saved, the movie.
  • I enjoy stella.....

I enjoy the beer stella

i'd enjoy it if i knew some1 named stella

so in conclusion....stella = the sex
  • OH. Dogma.

Jay and Silent Bob!
    Unicorns
    Designing dresses for people on the board
    Actually making them would make me happy, but I'm poor...
    Cosmopolitans, and Cold Duck.
    yeah.
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Feb 2 2006, 09:32 PM)
    you know what makes me happy - fake and bake girls who turn into leather!

AHH!

THAT'S WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE!!!!

HAHAHAHA!
  • it makesme happy wheni get thingsin the mail i didnt know about. like a letter or a cookie or a burnt cd.hehe thats fun.
  • My dad's taking me bowling because he thinks I'm on drugs. THAT makes me happy. It makes me laugh.
  • my mother sat my down once and asked if iw s doing speed...i told her i was doing crystal meth instead...didnt go over well!

twas funny to watch her reaction to my sarcasm...hurry for that!
  • haha, I think my mom would kill me if I were doing anything like that. Even if it was all sarcasm.

It would be funny to see though. haha.