In this Discussion

Comments

• QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Aug 18 2007, 06:15 PM)
    Not the good one!!!!

I never claimed to be a super fan, but I think I'm allowed to like the music and not the image.

this is true, who am i to tell you how to like a band..

but the paisly is better then a generic blue background surly!
  • Ok, so I am about to quote a million things. I apologize.

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 18 2007, 11:47 AM)
    sigh
    ive had to turn sigs off again cause some peoples are just huuuuge atm and its just more sig then words in most topics..

Is mine too big? It kind of is a pain when they are huge, but I ignore it. It isn't that big of a deal. Some of them are very entertaining! smile.gif

QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 18 2007, 11:49 AM)
    should i make mine smaller? bc i know mine is really huge

EDIT: i got rid of my collage to make it smaller

Thanks!! I liked yours, it just gets in the way, you know?

QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Aug 18 2007, 11:57 AM)
    Yeah, I did that too. It sucks, but I couldn't stand it.

And I'll tell you a secret:

I can't stand the paisley background either. I turned it off too.
    The board is blue! If only it were purple, but I like the blue.
    (shh, it's a secret)

*GASP*
    This is my favorite paisley.
    But you don't have tp like everything about OK Go. Even if it is a big part. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 18 2007, 12:03 PM)
    my whole wall is this kind of wall paper haha i hope i never get sick of it id be in trouble

Mhmm, that's why I'm just going to paint my walls a color I won't hate after a while. If I was rich/ if I was allowed to redecorate my room all of the time, I would do something really fun.

QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Aug 18 2007, 01:15 PM)
    I never claimed to be a super fan, but I think I'm allowed to like the music and not the image.

You're here! You must be a good fan. Even if you turn off the paisley.

Ok, sorry. End of quotes.
  • She's right though, it's not paisley. I had to turn it on again just to make sure I still hated it. I do. I don't know what you'd call that, but it's not paisley.
  • It seems like so many things are considered paisley, even this, although before OK Go, I never would have called this paisley.
  • It's paisleyesque I suppose. I don't have a word for it so I guess I defaulted to something close.
  • Mhmm. I wouldn't call it Victorian either, like I believe Christy mentioned. My curtains are Victorian. I would say this is more on the paisely side. Hmm. We need a pattern expert over here.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 18 2007, 07:02 PM)
    Is mine too big? It kind of is a pain when they are huge, but I ignore it. It isn't that big of a deal. Some of them are very entertaining! smile.gif

Thanks!! I liked yours, it just gets in the way, you know?

yours is a fine size

some are entertaining, but when people post ALOT in every thread, and have a biiig sig...just gets alot you know...
  • Ooh yay!
    But yes, I know what you mean.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 18 2007, 07:20 PM)
    Mhmm. I wouldn't call it Victorian either, like I believe Christy mentioned. My curtains are Victorian. I would say this is more on the paisely side. Hmm. We need a pattern expert over here.

My mom's on the case cool.gif
    It's liberty print. OK Go's backgrounds aren't actually paisley - they wear paisley shirts and ties etc; the backgrounds are liberty prints, which is what this is.
  • Nice! yeah, I'd never heard of it.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 18 2007, 04:40 PM)
    My mom's on the case cool.gif
    It's liberty print. OK Go's backgrounds aren't actually paisley - they wear paisley shirts and ties etc; the backgrounds are liberty prints, which is what this is.

Liberty? Hmm. Thanks mom! laugh.gif
    Is it wrong to call it paisley? Especially since many people (including me) have probably never heard of liberty? Unless everyone knows about it, and I'm just weird.
  • ^^ Hahaha!
    Nope, I'm sure it's fine. Most people call it paisley. Believe it or not, my mom decided to specialize in patterns (wallpaper and fabric type things) at art college - useful stuff wink.gif That's how she knows it's liberty print.
  • Aww that's so cool!
  • im sry my sig was sucha annoyance hahahha someone should have told me lol
  • Aww, it wasn't that bad. I wanted to suggest that you make it a little smaller, or put them next to eachother, but I felt bad, so I didn't say anything.

biggrin.gif
  • haha never feel bad to tell me anything now i never take anything like that to affensive lol should i still make it a little smaller
  • Aww okay smile.gif
    I think it's good biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 19 2007, 12:22 AM)
    haha never feel bad to tell me anything now i never take anything like that to affensive lol should i still make it a little smaller

ok then, you should stop posting so much to every thing =p

take a breath and think bout things your replying to so you can add more to a thread then just afew one line replys
  • Do I post too much? I do post quite a bit, I think. If so, go ahead and tell me, I don't mind.
  • you tend to post alot also

well its mostly just the two of you replying to each other all over topics and the such...which is fine in a topic or two, but in alot of them it can be abit much

maybe pm each other to talk, or go about it on msn and such...