In this Discussion

Comments

• sad.gif
    I'm sorry. I'll try to stop.
    Do I do anything else that bothers you?
  • What?? People having conversations in a forum. What were they thinking? Gosh!!
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Aug 18 2007, 10:13 PM)
    What?? People having conversations in a forum. What were they thinking? Gosh!!

laugh.gif

But I do post a lot. I could see how someone might not like it.
  • Andy!
    Maybe I shouldn't say this, but I think you're being rude.
    First off, if you think people's sigs are too big and you have to turn them off, then fine- turn them off. It's not your place to criticize others. And if you find that you must gripe about it, maybe you should try to take a nicer tone.
    Christy is one of the nicest, sweetest people on this board, and it pained me to see her asking for your approval.
    Christine is also a wonderful, wonderful person- I've been lucky enough to have met her; she saved my OK Go gifts from destruction that magical night. And here she is apologizing for posting! God!!!
    How could you possibly ask someone to stop posting???!! Everything she says is interesting and insightful; it's always a pleasure to read her comments. This is a forum for God's sake! People are supposed to be commenting: that's the point.
    You've been horribly unkind to two very, very awesome people...I'm really surprised at you.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 19 2007, 02:59 AM)
    sad.gif
    I'm sorry. I'll try to stop.
    Do I do anything else that bothers you?

nah, i like you fine otherwise =p

just tone it done abit?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 18 2007, 10:14 PM)
    just tone it done abit?

Well, now you've shocked me even more. Andy, you are NOT in charge of this board.
    I may not be as "old school" as you, but that doesn't give you the right to be rude.

Maybe you didn't see my first post, so I'll repost it:
    First off, if you think people's sigs are too big and you have to turn them off, then fine- turn them off. It's not your place to criticize others. And if you find that you must gripe about it, maybe you should try to take a nicer tone.
    Christy is one of the nicest, sweetest people on this board, and it pained me to see her asking for your approval.
    Christine is also a wonderful, wonderful person- I've been lucky enough to have met her; she saved my OK Go gifts from destruction that magical night. And here she is apologizing for posting! God!!!
    How could you possibly ask someone to stop posting???!! Everything she says is interesting and insightful; it's always a pleasure to read her comments. This is a forum for God's sake! People are supposed to be commenting: that's the point.
    You've been horribly unkind to two very, very awesome people...I'm really surprised at you.
    They don't deserve to be treated this way.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 18 2007, 09:14 PM)
    laugh.gif

But I do post a lot. I could see how someone might not like it.

I'd also like to point out that the person complaining about it has more posts than anyone on this board with the exception of Mr. J0rge, Whom I Think Is Lying.

I realize it's over a longer period of time, but that still struck me as odd.

If someone doesn't like posting, they're in the wrong place I'm afraid.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 19 2007, 03:14 AM)
    Andy!

they have said they take no offence to people bringing things up to them

so i brought things up, if they hadnt i would have brought them up to them in a week or so anyway in a "more polite" mannor over the PM's but i was given an "opening" if you will

as ive never met them im unaware of how awesome they are (which im sure they are)

if THEY feel ive gone about about this in a "horrible way" then i apologise for my tone, but not for what ive said =)
  • Aww thanks for defending me Sally and Wolf, but, really, it's ok.
    I'll be the first to admit, I do post a lot.

Andy, I will try to tone it down a bit. I apologize in advance if I don't do it enough. If it still bothers you, feel free to pm me about it. And I'm not really offended, I appreciate your honesty.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 18 2007, 10:19 PM)
    they have said they take no offence to people bringing things up to them

That seems to me to be taking advantage of politeness. If a friend and I went out to dinner, and she offered to pay, I certainly wouldn't let her- I'd make sure I paid my fair share.
    If you recall, Dick Cheney shot an old man in the face; the old man subsequently apologized- do you think the old man meant it?
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 19 2007, 03:22 AM)
    That seems to me to be taking advantage of politeness. If a friend and I went out to dinner, and she offered to pay, I certainly wouldn't let her- I'd make sure I paid my fair share.
    If you recall, Dick Cheney shot an old man in the face; the old man subsequently apologized- do you think the old man meant it?

no offence intended to you, but your making this out to be more then it is

ironicly its what your accuseing me of doing =)

everythings sorted out, whats been said has been said
  • No dude. She's right.
  • in other news, my sig is still bitchin awesome
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 19 2007, 09:08 AM)
    in other news, my sig is still bitchin awesome

Eh, it's okay, but mine is way better.

Because it talks about Chocolate.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Aug 19 2007, 02:32 PM)
    Eh, it's okay, but mine is way better.

Because it talks about Chocolate.

mmmm choclate..

mine has abit of alie in though, and therefore wins by default at anything =p
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 19 2007, 09:45 AM)
    mmmm choclate..
    mine has abit of alie in though, and therefore wins by default at anything =p

Mine has Allie in it without trying to, because she was standing mere feet away from where the picture with Damian, Liz, and Amy was taken. :-P

So I win again.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Aug 19 2007, 02:46 PM)
    Mine has Allie in it without trying to, because she was standing mere feet away from where the picture with Damian, Liz, and Amy was taken. :-P

So I win again.

...oh cock

you win

oy vay gavna
  • I love your avatar Andy...even though I don't know what it's from. It's kind of hypnotizing.

...I secretly try doing what it's doing laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 19 2007, 07:51 PM)
    I love your avatar Andy...even though I don't know what it's from. It's kind of hypnotizing.
    ...I secretly try doing what it's doing laugh.gif

=D

its a running joke in the anime bleach

its this mans catchphase thingy

"BWAHAHAHA"

and my fave character in the anime rukia did it once

<3
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif

I've never really cared for anime, but I love this laugh.gif