In this Discussion

OK Go on MADtv

edited November -1 in OK Go
I just wanted to remind everyone on Saturday morning(25th) Comedy Central will be airing the episode back from October 2003 with OK Go's preformance of Get Over It. Maybe they'll play the newer one sometime soon.

Comments

• QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Mar 22 2006, 08:21 PM)
    I just wanted to remind everyone on Saturday morning(25th) Comedy Central will be airing the episode back from October 2003 with OK Go's preformance of Get Over It. Maybe they'll play the newer one sometime soon.

I was actually in Orlando this summer with my family, and my brother flipped on MadTV, and that episode was playing. I like, leapt across the condo to get to the TV.
  • Um, I think somebody definitely needs to YouSendIt this for the pitiful Canadians without Comedy Central!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Mar 22 2006, 08:18 PM)
    Um, I think somebody definitely needs to YouSendIt this for the pitiful Canadians without Comedy Central!

Indeed, there are some, albeit small disadvantages to being Canadian........ sad.gif
  • No fair, I don't have cable! Somebody better post it, or else! (Or else what? I don't know, I'll figure out something)
  • I'll record it on send it through yousendit or I'll put it on Youtube
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Mar 23 2006, 06:08 PM)
    I'll record it on send it through yousendit or I'll put it on Youtube

You rock, AttacKofTheELVES! Thank you so much. I hope my threats didn't frighten anyone, ha ha. Elves are cute. What do you think of hobbits?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 23 2006, 06:36 PM)
    You rock, AttacKofTheELVES! Thank you so much. I hope my threats didn't frighten anyone, ha ha. Elves are cute. What do you think of hobbits?
    I don't know...it's kinda of a weird s/n...I wish I could change it now..my name's Jenna by the way
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Mar 23 2006, 10:10 PM)
    I don't know...it's kinda of a weird s/n...I wish I could change it now..my name's Jenna by the way

Hi, Jenna! smile.gif

I've actually come to the recent realisation that like, none of my online friends really know my real name...and I don't know a bunch of other peoples' real names, either...c'est curieuse.
  • (Hi Jenna, I'm Kay.)
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Mar 24 2006, 12:14 AM)
    (Hi Jenna, I'm Kay.)

That's sooooooo awesome!!! My sister's name is Kay. Just thought I'd put that out there...you can take it or throw it back...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 23 2006, 09:04 PM)
    Hi, Jenna! smile.gif

I've actually come to the recent realisation that like, none of my online friends really know my real name...and I don't know a bunch of other peoples' real names, either...c'est curieuse.
    that's so true..my I ask what's your name..I'm not sure I know it.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 23 2006, 09:04 PM)
    Hi, Jenna! smile.gif

Hey Kay! biggrin.gif
  • Yay..it's on right now..I'll post it on YouTube as soon as I record it.
  • It said it was coming up..but it never came on...at least I don't think so.
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Mar 24 2006, 07:59 PM)
    that's so true..my I ask what's your name..I'm not sure I know it.

Oh. Right then. I guess I should have put that in my last post. smile.gif

My name's Katy.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 25 2006, 11:55 AM)
    Oh. Right then. I guess I should have put that in my last post. smile.gif

My name's Katy.

well..hello Katy smile.gif
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Mar 25 2006, 02:32 PM)
    well..hello Katy smile.gif

Hello Jenna. smile.gif

I know we have an introduction thread somewhere on this board, but I've always been too lazy to go post on it...which is actually surprising, considering how much I post here...
  • I wonder why they didnt show the performance. I was looking forward to it.
  • Dude, I'm watching the tape right now. They didn't show the performance????? But they announced it at the beginning of the show!!!! Not cool.
  • Just finished watching it and I'm sooooo pissed. They freaking advertised it and said they were coming up. I'm madddddd. mad.gif