In this Discussion

Damian's Mugshot

13»

Comments

• I want all of these shirts you speak of. I MUST have them.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 25 2006, 10:52 PM)
    I also have to make my "Precious Suspicious Charming Vicious" shirt, too. I just need a shirt for that. And an iron. Gah.

I have an iron and soon a few cockroaches
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 26 2006, 02:39 AM)
    I have an iron and soon a few cockroaches

BAD COMBINATION
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 12:45 AM)
    BAD COMBINATION

Woah, never thought of it that way. lol!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 26 2006, 02:52 AM)
    Woah, never thought of it that way. lol!

Dude, 8 more posts and i have flipping 200!!!! I probably should get off.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 12:53 AM)
    Dude, 8 more posts and i have flipping 200!!!!  I probably should get off.

Yes, you should probably take a break to relax, considering I've been here for only a week or so and you're outdoing me. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 26 2006, 02:58 AM)
    Yes, you should probably take a break to relax, considering I've been here for only a week or so and you're outdoing me.  wink.gif

last one, swear, maybe.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 01:02 AM)
    last one, swear, maybe.

I've been here for a couple months and I only make like 1 to 2 posts a day..I picky to what I reply to. I need more posts.
    And I just released I need to make a signature..it needs to be good..anyone have any ideas?
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Mar 26 2006, 12:57 PM)
    I've been here for a couple months and I only make like 1 to 2 posts a day..I picky to what I reply to. I need more posts.
    And I just released I need to make a signature..it needs to be good..anyone have any ideas?

Make it move, people love that. Oh yeah, and funny.
  • search google for animated (or .gif) cartoons, find the worst, most pointless one available, and put it in your sig. then we can all laugh at how awful people have gotten about humor and everything else.

just so long as it's not potty humor, I won't care. potty humor annoys the heck out of me. most of the time.
  • testing signature
  • hahahahahaha, great!!! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 12:53 AM)
    I want all of these shirts you speak of.  I MUST have them.

They're all easy to make! Well, the one that I've made so far was easy to make...you just get iron-on letters and like...iron them on to say stuff..."Free Damian!"'s gonna' be a bit more complex, though...

BAD COMBINATION

Not a magic combination. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 26 2006, 08:17 PM)
    They're all easy to make! Well, the one that I've made so far was easy to make...you just get iron-on letters and like...iron them on to say stuff..."Free Damian!"'s gonna' be a bit more complex, though...
    Not a magic combination.  wink.gif

I like fabric paint and stencils better. I have a question: which brand of print out iron-on paper is best? I know if you get the right kind you don't need to buy special ink and it won't become all flakey after you wash it. If I ever find it, I'll start making A LOT more shirts.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 08:29 PM)
    I like fabric paint and stencils better.  I have a question:  which brand of print out iron-on paper is best?  I know if you get the right kind you don't need to buy special ink and it won't become all flakey after you wash it.  If I ever find it, I'll start making A LOT more shirts.

I've never actually used iron-on paper. I've only used fabric paints/markers and iron-on letters. But apparently freezer paper is really good for stenciling. But that doesn't answer your question.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 26 2006, 08:33 PM)
    I've never actually used iron-on paper. I've only used fabric paints/markers and iron-on letters. But apparently freezer paper is really good for stenciling. But that doesn't answer your question.

Freezer paper?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 08:39 PM)
    Freezer paper?

According to this person.