In this Discussion

OkGo Roach Brooch

Comments

• QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 2 2006, 03:41 PM)
    ......How did this thread wind up on its 7th page? blink.gif

Ah, poor Jedi_grrlie. She still refuses to see the art that is the living roach broach.
  • Hmm, doubtful.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 2 2006, 03:41 PM)
    ......How did this thread wind up on its 7th page? blink.gif

Because we are crazy... tongue.gif
  • Speak for yourself biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 2 2006, 05:27 PM)
    Because we are crazy... tongue.gif

lol, Lightamatch4m, you just made my day. It's been quite a drag till I read that one. tongue.gif
  • It's amazing how little of these threads stay on topic.
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Apr 2 2006, 05:46 PM)
    It's amazing how little of these threads stay on topic.

Yes, but our thread should win the prize for staying most closest to topic. It started with a dream and and a whim and from there the madness escalated!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 2 2006, 05:51 PM)
    Yes, but our thread should win the prize for staying most closest to topic. It started with a dream and and a whim and from there the madness escalated!

It grew like a mutant roach. One you could make a VERY large broach out of. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 2 2006, 07:51 PM)

I guess your right in a way..so sign me up.
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Apr 2 2006, 05:58 PM)
    I guess your right in a way..so sign me up.

lol, I was just going to ask you if you wanted to become an official member. You have ESP, therefore, you are a very important member to have indeed.

I hereby make AttaAckofTheELVES an official member of the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society! *slams the gabble down*

Our goals: to make Damian go into shock and thereby get bitch slapped by Damian, trigger an international sensation in the name of Ok Go, and to get a reaction out of our dear Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore (he's just too calm, let's see if we can gross him out)

Welcome to the society, sister elf!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 2 2006, 06:03 PM)
    lol, I was just going to ask you if you wanted to become an official member. You have ESP, therefore, you are a very important member to have indeed.

I hereby make AttaAckofTheELVES an official member of the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society! *slams the gabble down*

Our goals: to make Damian go into shock and thereby get bitch slapped by Damian, trigger an international sensation in the name of Ok Go, and to get a reaction out of our dear Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore (he's just too calm, let's see if we can gross him out)

Welcome to the society, sister elf!

Lol. I have never ever seen Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. I am waiting for the day I can meet him and get a picture.
  • Oh, he's very elusive, but a few pictures are floating around.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 2 2006, 06:12 PM)
    Oh, he's very elusive, but a few pictures are floating around.

I hope to be one of the few who meets him. That is my goal. And when I do I will take pictures and re-tell the tale to all of you fellow boaries. biggrin.gif
  • I have no idea what he looks like..but hopefully I'll meet him someday. Does anyone know what he looks like?
  • Yeah, like I said, there are pictures. Hang on, I'll track some down.
  • BTW, he's in the truth in snacking video and the parking video. Here's a pic:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joannablack/9...57594063632633/
  • That is why the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society is so important, it will be our means of tracking down Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore and seeing him in the flesh.
  • It's been done in another thread.
  • Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore has awesome hair
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 2 2006, 06:26 PM)
    It's been done in another thread.

No other thread has attempted to create a living roach broach for Damian (except for other threads that refer to this thread)