In this Discussion

OkGo Roach Brooch

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 31 2006, 11:07 AM)
    I hereby make Jedi3741 an official member of the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society!
    Our goals: to have a restraining order slapped on us or get bitch slapped by Damian (whichever comes first), trigger an international sensation in the name of Ok Go, and to get a reaction out of our dear Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore (he's just too calm, let's see if we can gross him out)

Agreed. and I would prefer not to have a restraining order put on me by OK Go. Then I would not be allowed into thier shows and I would be sad for life. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 31 2006, 03:24 PM)
    Agreed. and I would prefer not to have a restraining order put on me by OK Go. Then I would not be allowed into thier shows and I would be sad for life. sad.gif

Very true. As an official member of the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society, you speak the truth. Therefore that goal will need to be ammended and the restraining order edited out. My teacher is evil. On Fridays we always get out of school early. Today he held us hostage for a FULL day. It doesn't even feel like Friday! I think I'm going to sneak some roaches into his car, or however it's going to take to cause an infestation at his house in order to exact revenge! mad.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 31 2006, 06:26 PM)
    Very true. As an official member of the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society, you speak the truth. Therefore that goal will need to be ammended and the restraining order edited out. My teacher is evil. On Fridays we always get out of school early. Today he held us hostage for a FULL day. It doesn't even feel like Friday! I think I'm going to sneak some roaches into his car, or however it's going to take to cause an infestation at his house in order to exact revenge! mad.gif

Ooh. Thats good. I agree I have some teachers I want to unleash roaches on. And some children. Lets lock them all in a room. A roach room. dry.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 31 2006, 10:19 PM)
    Ooh. Thats good. I agree I have some teachers I want to unleash roaches on. And some children. Lets lock them all in a room. A roach room. dry.gif

Excellent, we shall be masters of the roaches.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 31 2006, 10:22 PM)
    Excellent, we shall be masters of the roaches.

You are the Roach Queen. I am just a lowley (sp) roach servent. Lol. You command the roaches I clean up after them. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 31 2006, 10:23 PM)
    You are the Roach Queen. I am just a lowley (sp) roach servent. Lol. You command the roaches I clean up after them. tongue.gif

lol! Well everyone has an important role to play in the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 31 2006, 11:18 PM)
    lol! Well everyone has an important role to play in the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society.

Yes. Everyone has to do something. We cant have anyone feeling left out! smile.gif
  • Dude, I leave for 1 day and now I have no idea what's going on. I am and original member! I have to have a job!!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 1 2006, 12:08 AM)
    Dude, I leave for 1 day and now I have no idea what's going on. I am and original member! I have to have a job!!

All members are roach servants. However, if you would like an additional job, then we are opened to suggestions.

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 1 2006, 12:10 AM)
    All members are roach servants. However, if you would like an additional job, then we are opened to suggestions.

P.S. where have you been the past day?
  • Long story. I finally got to sleep after almost a week of sleeping less than 3 hours a night. It wasn't pretty, I couldn't stay asleep for a while and when I finally did, I was woken up by my roommate coming in from class then realizing that I had missed mine. The rest of the day was spent directing my OK Go video project and seeing a movie.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 1 2006, 12:23 AM)
    Long story. I finally got to sleep after almost a week of sleeping less than 3 hours a night. It wasn't pretty, I couldn't stay asleep for a while and when I finally did, I was woken up by my roommate coming in from class then realizing that I had missed mine. The rest of the day was spent directing my OK Go video project and seeing a movie.

In that case, daylight savings time is really going to mess with your head. What's your Ok Go video project about?
  • It's basically a music video in place of my Million Ways video since I didn't do one.
  • I just saw an infomercial for a new kind of tweezers that are supposed to be perfect for crafts. They are called Luma Tweeze, and come with a built in light and magnification. The infomerical showed the person glueing rhinestones to something. I think this would be perfect for glueing precious gems and glittering things to the roaches. Anyone want to disagree? biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 2 2006, 01:23 AM)
    I just saw an infomercial for a new kind of tweezers that are supposed to be perfect for crafts. They are called Luma Tweeze, and come with a built in light and magnification. The infomerical showed the person glueing rhinestones to something. I think this would be perfect for glueing precious gems and glittering things to the roaches. Anyone want to disagree? biggrin.gif

Oh god. Wow. That would be perfect for roach broaches. I can see you pulling a Dan and yelling whenever any came into your room without knocking and you hide your roach broach. Lol.

"I take my work pretty seriously"
    "My privacy is really important to me"
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 1 2006, 02:23 AM)
    Long story. I finally got to sleep after almost a week of sleeping less than 3 hours a night. It wasn't pretty, I couldn't stay asleep for a while and when I finally did, I was woken up by my roommate coming in from class then realizing that I had missed mine. The rest of the day was spent directing my OK Go video project and seeing a movie.

I watched it.it was cute. How long did it really take you..oh and the girl in the sunglasses looked bored through the whole thing.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 2 2006, 11:19 AM)
    Oh god. Wow. That would be perfect for roach broaches. I can see you pulling a Dan and yelling whenever any came into your room without knocking and you hide your roach broach. Lol.

"I take my work pretty seriously"
    "My privacy is really important to me"

LOL!!!! You're so right, that's going to become me, oh no. LOL!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 2 2006, 12:38 PM)
    LOL!!!! You're so right, that's going to become me, oh no. LOL!

Lol. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 2 2006, 12:52 PM)
    Lol. tongue.gif

Post #202 for you. Yey, you're in 200 land now. I throw confetti for you. (whilst eagerly awaiting my new magnifying, lighted tweezers for crafting roach broaches). Happy 200!
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Apr 2 2006, 02:28 PM)
    I watched it.it was cute. How long did it really take you..oh and the girl in the sunglasses looked bored through the whole thing.

It took us about a week to prepare for it. We had to do a thousand walk-throughs in order to realize that the original plan wasn't going to work because walking backwards is slower than walking forwards. Then the day of it took us about 3 hours to do without mistakes. Basically, the camera was the hardest part because she had to change positions a lot and she had to keep the camera relatively still. It looks a lot easier than it was. I now think that the Million Ways dance would have been easier.
  • ......How did this thread wind up on its 7th page? blink.gif