In this Discussion

OkGo Roach Brooch

Comments

• QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 30 2006, 07:42 PM)
    3? Hey what the heck make me #4. Lol

I said, "heh" cause I couldn't find the words to express the number of people in the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society. Congradulations! You are now an official member. (Now, the great thing about being a member is: you are still free to be disgusted by cockroaches and by living roach broaches and to express those oppinions.) Now, I should really go study, but I don't want to!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 30 2006, 07:51 PM)
    I said, "heh" cause I couldn't find the words to express the number of people in the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society. Congradulations! You are now an official member. (Now, the great thing about being a member is: you are still free to be disgusted by cockroaches and by living roach broaches and to express those oppinions.) Now, I should really go study, but I don't want to!

Ew. Studying is worse the roaches. I will say that in their favor.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 30 2006, 07:52 PM)
    Ew. Studying is worse the roaches. I will say that in their favor.

Lol, so true

You know, with the way you people keep encouraging me, I'm really going to make Damian a living roach broach!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 30 2006, 07:54 PM)
    Lol, so true

You know, with the way you people keep encouraging me, I'm really going to make Damian a living roach broach!

Go for it. But I think it would be less.. umm wierd if it was a plastic or rubber roach and not a live one. And would be acceped by a lot more people. tongue.gif
  • I think you should go for it, too, Tempe. When Damian runs in fear, I'll be waiting to hug him and make it all better....
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 30 2006, 08:11 PM)
    I think you should go for it, too, Tempe. When Damian runs in fear, I'll be waiting to hug him and make it all better....

Ha ha cute, except I will not drive my man into another boardie's arms. Living roaches will be made lovely (and to do this, the roaches will need pretty sequins and Damian's help)!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 30 2006, 08:15 PM)
    Ha ha cute, except I will not drive my man into another boardie's arms. Living roaches will be made lovely (and to do this, the roaches will need pretty sequins and Damian's help)!

Lol. Im going to make a broach. (not a roach broach sorry) But I think Im going to pain one on a shirt. Lol Adn when people ask me what it is Ill go... Well I dont have a comeback right now.. but ill think of one
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 30 2006, 08:27 PM)
    Lol. Im going to make a broach. (not a roach broach sorry) But I think Im going to pain one on a shirt. Lol Adn when people ask me what it is Ill go... Well I dont have a comeback right now.. but ill think of one

lol, now that is cute!

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 30 2006, 08:28 PM)
    lol, now that is cute!

this is why you are our newest member in the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society. (And don't worry OORBS is always kind to its members, as long as they don't squash cockroaches in front of me)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 30 2006, 08:30 PM)
    lol, now that is cute!
    this is why you are our newest member in the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society. (And don't worry OORBS is always kind to its members, as long as they don't squash cockroaches in front of me)

No I wont squish them. Only run in circles screaming. Lol.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 30 2006, 08:34 PM)
    No I wont squish them. Only run in circles screaming. Lol.

Lol, it's ok you will be our muse and inspiration while decorating Damian's living roach broach.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 30 2006, 08:38 PM)
    Lol, it's ok you will be our muse and inspiration while decorating Damian's living roach broach.

I will also be the cause for hysterical laughter that will be heard for miles.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 30 2006, 08:46 PM)
    I will also be the cause for hysterical laughter that will be heard for miles.

Lol, yes, you'll shake up the Valley of the Sun.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 30 2006, 08:58 PM)
    Lol, yes, you'll shake up the Valley of the Sun.

It needs some shaking. Ugh this place is so... boring!
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 30 2006, 09:01 PM)
    It needs some shaking. Ugh this place is so... boring!

Cactus don't appeal to you?
  • okay, so would you guys like to do being in OORBS? Tempe Arizona maybe you should start this meeting since you started this society. We should hail Tempe Arizona with our antennas for putting this organization together ingenious i say... laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 30 2006, 09:14 PM)
    Cactus don't appeal to you?

Not in the least bit. I cant count the number of times ive been suck by cactus thorns.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 30 2006, 09:21 PM)
    Not in the least bit. I cant count the number of times ive been suck by cactus thorns.

Ack! That's aweful! Not by those stupid jumping cactus was it?

QUOTE (oknow @ Mar 30 2006, 09:18 PM)
    okay, so would you guys like to do being in OORBS? Tempe Arizona maybe you should start this meeting since you started this society. We should hail Tempe Arizona with our antennas for putting this organization together ingenious i say... laugh.gif

lol! Wow, you are creative. I love it.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 30 2006, 09:23 PM)
    Ack! That's aweful! Not by those stupid jumping cactus was it?

I dont know. A cactus is a cactus. I dont care what kind it was. It still hurts.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 30 2006, 09:24 PM)
    I dont know. A cactus is a cactus. I dont care what kind it was. It still hurts.

Eww, poor baby. Cactus freak me out at night. Then they start to look eerie

QUOTE (oknow @ Mar 30 2006, 09:18 PM)
    okay, so would you guys like to do being in OORBS? Tempe Arizona maybe you should start this meeting since you started this society. We should hail Tempe Arizona with our antennas for putting this organization together ingenious i say... laugh.gif

And welcome, Oknow, to the great post that you created and I usurped! It is an honor that you have joined us here tonight. Why do I suddenly feel like breaking out into a verse of "Hello My Trecherous Friends"?
  • ok, so maybe we should have a monthly infestation meeting and we'll all sit on jumping cactii