In this Discussion

OkGo Roach Brooch

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 26 2006, 06:04 PM)
    Perhaps so. But I'm becoming interested in starting an Official OkGo Roach Brooch Society. Our nickname will be "Eeew" because if you take the first letters in the name of the society it doesn't spell anything anyway:  OORBS, just doesn't mean anything.

OORBS is almost ORBS, and that does mean something. So maybe take out the "Official." Not saying that I'd join it or anything...
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 04:09 PM)
    OORBS is almost ORBS, and that does mean something.  So maybe take out the "Official."  Not saying that I'd join it or anything...

Nope, although I have not received the blessings from the band, it still must be the Official society. We shall just have to be ORBS with 2 O's. (For a very good reason too. People who see orbs in the sky tend to be crazy, and people who would join my official okgo roach brooch society also are probably off their rockers)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 26 2006, 06:18 PM)
    People who see orbs in the sky tend to be crazy, and people who would join my official okgo roach brooch society also are probably off their rockers)

Very true....
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 05:49 PM)
    totally not the same thing.

I AGREE.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 26 2006, 08:13 PM)
    I AGREE.

For a second I thought I was the only one....
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 08:27 PM)

I would have agreed sooner, but I was on a train all day.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 26 2006, 08:36 PM)
    I would have agreed sooner, but I was on a train all day.

Trains are fun.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 06:27 PM)

Since I have created an unofficial Official OkGo Roach Brooch Society, I am making you two unofficial members whether you like it or not. biggrin.gif Hee hee

Anyone else want to join this darling society dedicated to creating live roach brooches for Damian? The ultimate goal in this cause will be to recieve a very nice restraining order or to make Damian bitch slap us, whichever comes first.

(See, studying too much school junk is making my brain turn to mush. However! I am still quite tempted to make a roach brooch and want the Kulash to know.)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 26 2006, 08:38 PM)
    The ultimate goal in this cause will be to recieve a very nice restraining order or to make Damian bitch slap us, whichever comes first.

Hmmm, bitch slap. Maybe not such a bad goal.....
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 08:38 PM)
    Trains are fun.

Not when you've got 200 pages of French to read for tomorrow and you only get through 50 of them. tongue.gif

Since I have created an unofficial Official OkGo Roach Brooch Society, I am making you two unofficial members whether you like it or not.  Hee hee

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hmmm, bitch slap. Maybe not such a bad goal.....

Hee hee hee hee hee.
  • Katy, you make me happy. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 26 2006, 06:42 PM)
    Not when you've got 200 pages of French to read for tomorrow and you only get through 50 of them. tongue.gif
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Hee hee hee hee hee.

Ok, maybe doing my x-ray homework isn't so bad when I hear about having to read 200 pages in French. Oye! Sounds scary.

(P.S. How do I take a pic off the internet and make it into a signature?)
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 08:44 PM)
    Katy, you make me happy.  biggrin.gif

happy.gif Karleigh, you make me happy, too.

(P.S. How do I take a pic off the internet and make it into a signature?)

Right click on the image, save it to your computer.
    Go to Image Shack, click on "Browse" on the main page, find the saved pic and open it.
    Resize it if you want. (There's a little drop down menu for that.)
    Click upload.
    When it's uploaded, go to the bottom of the page, you'll see "Direct link to image," copy that.
    Go to your controls and to your Edit Signature spot.
    Click on the image tag button (IMG) and paste the pic direct link in there. And it should show up.
  • After I have a signature, can I get rid of it again and just go back to having no signature if I want to?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 26 2006, 08:54 PM)
    After I have a signature, can I get rid of it again and just go back to having no signature if I want to?

Yep, you just go back to your Edit Signature and delete everything you've got in there. biggrin.gif

(Speaking of signatures, I kind of miss my Kulash/Nordwind '12 one, but Damian the PARG amuses me a bunch.)
  • Ok, testing out my first ever hand made signature. So it may not look so great. I'm hoping to disgust, shock, and amuse.
  • With that nifty logo, I might just join.....or maybe not.....
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 26 2006, 09:23 PM)
    Ok, testing out my first ever hand made signature. So it may not look so great. I'm hoping to disgust, shock, and amuse.

HAHAHA. laugh.gif That is rather amusing...
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 26 2006, 07:23 PM)
    Ok, testing out my first ever hand made signature. So it may not look so great. I'm hoping to disgust, shock, and amuse.

It looks kewl..but I wouldn't join
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 26 2006, 08:25 PM)
    HAHAHA.  laugh.gif  That is rather amusing...

Thank you, thank you. A brief moment of insanity struck me and decided I had to act on it. I think I have to fix the font a little though to make it a little clearer to read. Is the logo ok?