In this Discussion

OkGo Roach Brooch

Comments

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Mar 25 2006, 05:37 PM)
    you know, instead of buying one you could just go outside, find a roach and glue some rhinestones on it, much cheaper...

Ah good, good point! So clever you are! Do roaches live in the desert? Probably. Only the creepiest of animals live here. Yes, as a matter of fact, I now recall one of my friends found a roach in his apartment. Now, I'll need to stop by "Michaels" and pick up some rhinestones. Ah, free roaches. You, darbie_starpower, are good at pointing out what should be obvious to everyone else that we're too blind to see.
  • Or we could just not try and find roaches to put jewels on, but instead find roaches to call the exterminator about.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 25 2006, 06:23 PM)
    Or we could just not try and find roaches to put jewels on, but instead find roaches to call the exterminator about.

No, no can't do that. I'm dead set on this roach thing now. Besides, I've already bought the jems and hot glue from "Michaels"
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 25 2006, 08:35 PM)
    No, no can't do that. I'm dead set on this roach thing now. Besides, I've already bought the jems and hot glue from "Michaels"

Hot glue would totally kill them. You have to use non-toxic and non-hot glue.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 25 2006, 07:09 PM)
    Hot glue would totally kill them.  You have to use non-toxic and non-hot glue.

Good point...don't want the little sucker dead before Damian freaks out and gets the chance to kill it himself
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 25 2006, 09:13 PM)
    Good point...don't want the little sucker dead before Damian freaks out and gets the chance to kill it himself

Sure, we don't want Damian to freak out over that. blink.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 25 2006, 07:21 PM)
    Sure, we don't want Damian to freak out over that. blink.gif

lol, well, what's wrong with freaking him out every once in awhile?
  • Yes, yes, good point. He needs to be grounded.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 25 2006, 07:43 PM)
    Yes, yes, good point.  He needs to be grounded.

lol, true. And I'm getting back at him for freaking my out with that naked pic. I guess I'm not a normal girl cause naked men showing off their nakedness groses me out.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 25 2006, 07:46 PM)
    lol, true. And I'm getting back at him for freaking my out with that naked pic. I guess I'm not a normal girl cause naked men showing off their nakedness groses me out.

lol..I was just shocked..I showed it to all my friends..they just laughed..now I kinda like it..LMAO
  • Naked Damian is hot. Period.
  • This is like those mini-doggies that all the It Girls carry wrong, except gone completely wrong.

Post of the million replies, whee!

QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Mar 25 2006, 04:24 PM)
    i saw on headline news. that's just too crazy!
    and i have to agree with oknow, its fun to buy/bring things for bands. i gave the guys ties, and i've seen andy wear mine.

"I'll FIGHT you for her!" "You're ON, punk!"
    (Only vinyl_days is going to get that...smile.gif )

What if someone freaked out and screamed "YOU HAVE A MUTANT JEWEL-HEADED ROACH ON YOU!!!!" And they squashed it on his beautiful paisley shirt . . . .

that would be a shame . . . and it would be really disgusting.

I'm going to start a protest group: "SAVE DAMIAN'S SHIRTS! SAY 'NO' TO ROACH BROACHES!"

hmmmm . . . roach bedazzler . . . .

sounds like a new trend waiting to happen.

HAHA. laugh.gif

If you really do that, I will personally fly out to AZ and throw random objects at you and try to knock some sense into you. Or I'll die laughing. One of those two.

Yes, yes, good point.  He needs to be grounded.

Doesn't "being arrested" count for him being grounded?

Wait, well, maybe not...
  • IDK, being arrested sometimes makes one's ego get bigger.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 25 2006, 08:43 PM)
    Doesn't "being arrested" count for him being grounded?

You would think, wouldn't you?
    Somehow the fact that he got the arresting officers to watch the Million Ways video negates any grounding that might have otherwise occured.

Also, speaking of the infamous naked Damian photo, I ran across this pic and I thought you guys would enjoy. I took it at the Jane party back in...November. As sweetpea pointed out, the best part of the pic is Dan's expression.
    [attachment=239:attachment]
  • QUOTE (poison @ Mar 25 2006, 11:10 PM)
    Somehow the fact that he got the arresting officers to watch the Million Ways video negates any grounding that might have otherwise occured.

Also, speaking of the infamous naked Damian photo, I ran across this pic and I thought you guys would enjoy. I took it at the Jane party back in...November. As sweetpea pointed out, the best part of the pic is Dan's expression.

What I would give to have that poster. My friend Kikky said this about the facial expression, and I think it the most accurate statement i've heard:

It's the look of, "When we're having sex, let's both call out my name."
  • QUOTE (poison @ Mar 25 2006, 11:10 PM)

Yeah, I feel like, in the end, the whole being arrested thing only made him more...um...ungrounded? You know what I mean.

Re: pic, read Katy's rant on Jane. (It's this letter I wrote about that "article" that I was actually going to send to the mag, but never got around to doing. But I really should have.)
  • So, basically Damian is really cocky.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 12:54 AM)
    So, basically Damian is really cocky.

Define "cocky." wink.gif

ohmy.gif

(That was so bad. I can't believe I said that.)
  • Oh come on, go easy on yourself. I know we all wonder what the picture would be like without that so conveniantly placed scarf.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 01:04 AM)
    Oh come on, go easy on yourself.  I know we all wonder what the picture would be like without that so conveniantly placed scarf.

LMAO. laugh.gif Tragically, that's so true.....