In this Discussion

OkGo Roach Brooch

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 26 2006, 08:30 PM)
    Thank you, thank you. A brief moment of insanity struck me and decided I had to act on it. I think I have to fix the font a little though to make it a little clearer to read. Is the logo ok?

A little too disgusting for a signature, or should I use it for just a little while?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 26 2006, 10:31 PM)
    A little too disgusting for a signature, or should I use it for just a little while?

I think it's original enough to be a long standing sig.
  • QUOTE(jedi_grrlie @ Mar 25 2006, 08:43 PM
    Post of the million replies, whee!
    [QUOTE)
    "I'll FIGHT you for her!" "You're ON, punk!"
    (Only vinyl_days is going to get that...smile.gif )[/quote]
    lol i just read this post, lol God i love that! if only it would happen in real life. don't worry hon you'll get the loser. lol

back to the roach broach, yah i wouldn't buy one, its just cheaper to find on and hot glue lil stones on it.

i should be studying for bio 2 but i'm taking a break.
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Mar 26 2006, 11:15 PM)
    its just cheaper to find on and hot glue lil stones on it.

I think we've decided that hot glue and live animals don't mix. Non-toxic craft glue is a better alternative.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 09:21 PM)
    I think we've decided that hot glue and live animals don't mix.  Non-toxic craft glue is a better alternative.

true, but like it matters i don't have anytime to do arts and crafts anymore anyway school has been a pain in the arse. i've been wanting to make a purse since jan. and i still haven't go to it. boo to school.
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Mar 26 2006, 11:24 PM)
    true, but like it matters i don't have anytime to do arts and crafts anymore anyway school has been a pain in the arse. i've been wanting to make a purse since jan. and i still haven't go to it. boo to school.

Here here. Agreed.

(notices that she's not even DOING her work....)
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Mar 26 2006, 11:15 PM)
    lol i just read this post, lol God i love that! if only it would happen in real life. don't worry hon you'll get the loser. lol

I better! I can just see it all happening- you're talking to Damian after a show, and, BAM! Rusty just comes up and goes at him. And then you and I are standing, squealing on the sidelines like ohmy.gif, and Dan and Tim are totally like, ".....wtf just happened...?"

And then they get arrested for being public nuisances.

Can you imagine if there was a rematch??? Hee hee. I have far too creative of an imagination.

(notices that she's not even DOING her work....)

I just restarted doing my work, but I'm now imagining the main character of this book as Rusty, because it seems fitting that, if he lived in 1840, he'd be a young Parisian dandy in love with a beautiful courtisan.

Or maybe that's just me.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 26 2006, 09:32 PM)
    I better! I can just see it all happening- you're talking to Damian after a show, and, BAM! Rusty just comes up and goes at him. And then you and I are standing, squealing on the sidelines like  ohmy.gif, and Dan and Tim are totally like, ".....wtf just happened...?"

Can you imagine if there was a rematch??? Hee hee. I have far too creative of an imagination.
    I just restarted doing my work, but I'm now imagining the main character of this book as Rusty, because it seems fitting that, if he lived in 1840, he'd be a young Parisian dandy in love with a beautiful courtisan.

Or maybe that's just me.

See! Didn't I tell you in the Don't Ask Me thread that Rusty's great! No one believed me. Just like they wouldn't believe that I am making a live roach broach. Oh, I feel unloved.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 26 2006, 11:32 PM)
    I better! I can just see it all happening- you're talking to Damian after a show, and, BAM! Rusty just comes up and goes at him. And then you and I are standing, squealing on the sidelines like  ohmy.gif, and Dan and Tim are totally like, ".....wtf just happened...?"

Or maybe that's just me.

And who would be that lovely courtisan? Michelle (his GF) or you.....?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 26 2006, 09:32 PM)

lmao, i love your imagination. i enjoy so much. plus its totally interesting its like a book. lol
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Mar 26 2006, 09:37 PM)
    lmao, i love your imagination. i enjoy so much. plus its totally interesting its like a book. lol

Did anyone ever think of adding a fanfic section to this website? Would Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore be against that?
  • How do you train a cockroach to hold still? sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 26 2006, 11:41 PM)
    Did anyone ever think of adding a fanfic section to this website? Would Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore be against that?

They had that idea at the JC, it's a bad idea. Fan fiction about real people is creepy.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 09:47 PM)
    They had that idea at the JC, it's a bad idea.  Fan fiction about real people is creepy.

Lol, good point. Fan fiction about the Beatles is cute cause they're not a group anymore. But with people who are currently in a band, it does sound rather creepy
    How do you train a cockroach to hold still?

if it has wings, i would think you would pin its wings, but if it doesn't then i'm afraid you'll have to hold it in between your teeth.
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Mar 26 2006, 10:01 PM)
    if it has wings, i would think you would pin its wings, but if it doesn't then i'm afraid you'll have to hold it in between your teeth.

Ah, the things I must do for art's sake
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Mar 27 2006, 12:01 AM)

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 11:37 PM)
    And who would be that lovely courtisan?  Michelle (his GF) or you.....?

Ummm. I dunno', actually. He just seemed like a suitable character representative in my mind. I don't think Marguerite Gautier is being represented by anyon in particular at this point in time.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 10:11 PM)
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......

So, I take it that means HelloLover86 doesn't want to be a member of my society? But we want her as a member!

Is Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore going to mind that I have created an unofficial Offical OkGo society without his permission? I fear his wrath. Although, perhaps it would finally give me a chance to see in the flesh what he looks like.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 27 2006, 12:15 AM)
    So, I take it that means HelloLover86 doesn't want to be a member of my society? But we want her as a member!

Is Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore going to mind that I have created an unofficial Offical OkGo society without his permission? I fear his wrath. Although, perhaps it would finally give me a chance to see in the flesh what he looks like.

I'll be an unofficial Official member, fine. I love Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore and I think he'll be excited about the new interest in the band.