In this Discussion

OkGo Roach Brooch

Comments

• QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 09:36 PM)
    I'll be an unofficial Official member, fine.  I love Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore and  I think he'll be excited about the new interest in the band.

Just thought I'd remind everyone of the beauty that is a living roach broach. wink.gif

I would never have even wanted to try making a roach broach if not for all of you unintentionally egging me on! I've got the gems and non-toxic glue. Now all I need is a roach. Can't wait to see the boy's reaction. I think they'll be more shocked and appauled at me and then the fact that I would play with roaches, rather than the shock of a roach broach.
  • Seriously, Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore has been on this site.....

Tempe, I never had the title of "Just Four Posts Away From Being Something Else," and we were just talking about how I was on my way to breaking the record and now I'm "A Legend in The Making." He's watching our every move........ unsure.gif blink.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 29 2006, 05:51 PM)
    Seriously, Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore has been on this site.....

Tempe, I never had the title of  "Just Four Posts Away From Being Something Else," and we were just talking about how I was on my way to breaking the record and now I'm "A Legend in The Making."  He's watching our every move........ unsure.gif  blink.gif

In that case I just want to shout out a "Hi to Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. We adore you!" I want to see the reaction on your face, Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, when I give Damian a living roach broach.
  • I also want to make a shout out to Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, just letting him know that I WILL be OK Go's #1 friend on MySpace, followed by Special K and Crazy K. It is a necessary progression. biggrin.gif
  • Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, I'll make you a living roach broach too if you want one. You needn't be jealous of the one Damian will soon receive. wink.gif
  • Dude- I think they had jewelled roaches on last week's America's Next Top Model!

I'm not positive, because I didn't see the entire episode, but I definitely remember seeing roaches on today's recap....
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 29 2006, 09:13 PM)
    Dude- I think they had jewelled roaches on last week's America's Next Top Model!

I'm not positive, because I didn't see the entire episode, but I definitely remember seeing roaches on today's recap....

I may have had something to do with that, I'm just not sure what.
  • Hmmm....this may be getting out of hand....
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 30 2006, 12:23 AM)
    Hmmm....this may be getting out of hand....

Yes, that may be true.
  • It's not a matter of may anymore....
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 30 2006, 05:20 PM)
    It's not a matter of may anymore....

It is out of hand.
  • You have the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society to thank for all this chaos. I told you we were THE official society!
  • And it's even more scary that I'm an official member.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 30 2006, 07:13 PM)
    And it's even more scary that I'm an official member.

Wow. Well at least you know your one. Lol
  • cool.gif
    QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 30 2006, 07:19 PM)
    Wow. Well at least you know your one. Lol

Lightamatch4me, my dear, if you would like, I will make you too an official member of the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 30 2006, 07:22 PM)
    cool.gif

Lightamatch4me, my dear, if you would like, I will make you too an official member of the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society

Oh. I dont know. I mean. Wow. Lol.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 30 2006, 07:22 PM)
    Oh. I dont know. I mean. Wow. Lol.

The population of Official OkGo Roach Broach Society members will soon be growing like cockroaches. Come and join the fun.

P.S. If I make an Official OkGo Roach Broach Society t-shirt to wear to one of the band's shows, would I look freaky?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 30 2006, 07:38 PM)
    The population of Official OkGo Roach Broach Society members will soon be growing like cockroaches. Come and join the fun.

P.S. If I make an Official OkGo Roach Broach Society t-shirt to wear to one of the band's shows, would I look freaky?

Only if you DIDNT have a roach broach on there. BTW how many members are there?
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 30 2006, 07:39 PM)
    Only if you DIDNT have a roach broach on there. BTW how many members are there?

Umm...*coughing* Umm....gee, let's see. It's hard to say. Um, heh.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 30 2006, 07:41 PM)
    Umm...*coughing* Umm....gee, let's see. It's hard to say. Um, heh.

3? Hey what the heck make me #4. Lol