In this Discussion

Random Damian Icon

edited November -1 in OK Go
There doesn't seem to be any OK Go graphics thread, but I felt the need to share this icon I made. I thought you guys might like it...

Comments

• lol what a rad icon
  • Hah, that rules.
  • Oh man. That's awesome.

I need to figure out how to make moving icons like that.

Also, I made like 58 OK Go icons that I've been meaning to post over at LJ, and I keep not getting around to it...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 14 2006, 06:30 AM)
    Oh man. That's awesome.

I need to figure out how to make moving icons like that.

Also, I made like 58 OK Go icons that I've been meaning to post over at LJ, and I keep not getting around to it...

Um, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you have too much free time Katy tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 14 2006, 05:24 AM)
    Um, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you have too much free time Katy tongue.gif

Well, I made them over the course of a few months, not all at once. I made a bunch of them over Spring Break. Or when I was trying to procrastinate.

But, no, I didn't make all 58 at the same time. That would be just crazy.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 14 2006, 11:03 PM)
    Well, I made them over the course of a few months, not all at once. I made a bunch of them over Spring Break. Or when I was trying to procrastinate.

But, no, I didn't make all 58 at the same time. That would be just crazy.

Yeah, that would just be crazy...like something I would do. I wanna living roach broach icon! Actually, you're 58 icons is quite a feat. Sounds interesting. Can't wait to see what they look like.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 14 2006, 11:31 PM)
    Yeah, that would just be crazy...like something I would do. I wanna living roach broach icon! Actually, you're 58 icons is quite a feat. Sounds interesting. Can't wait to see what they look like.

Do you post them in Lj?
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 15 2006, 03:02 AM)
    Do you post them in Lj?

Yeah, usually.

Actually, this would be my first icon posting. When I get around to it.

I'm actually a little shy about posting, because although I like the way a lot of them came out, I only have Paint, not Photoshop, so most of them are pretty simple crops with simple text. And there are some icon makers out there who can do insanely cool stuff that I can't.

I dunno'. I'll post a few, you guys can tell me what you think:

image image image image image

(Also, ennamarie's icon is still the awesomest.)
  • I really like the fourth one.
  • I love those! Especially the Kulash in Times Square one, the one where they're picking up the Nordwind, and the one where the Nordwind has that pretty tie on. My fav is the one where they're picking up the Nordwind. Oh and Hello! You were the one who invented the Hot Lips Smirk icon from Damian's mugshot. You are great at making these. biggrin.gif Don't be shy!
  • Thanks you guys! smile.gif I just downloaded some really simple animation maker to make it, so you know.

I like your icons Katy! (I'll admit it, I only knew your name because someone else said it. wink.gif ) The first one and the fourth are probably my favorites.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 15 2006, 12:24 PM)
    Yeah, usually.

Actually, this would be my first icon posting. When I get around to it.

I'm actually a little shy about posting, because although I like the way a lot of them came out, I only have Paint, not Photoshop, so most of them are pretty simple crops with simple text. And there are some icon makers out there who can do insanely cool stuff that I can't.

I dunno'. I'll post a few, you guys can tell me what you think:

image image image image image
    (Also, ennamarie's icon is still the awesomest.)

Cuteness!!! You should make an icon of Andy and Michelle kissing, it's the same picture as number 4 but just the bottom half.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 15 2006, 05:31 PM)
    Cuteness!!! You should make an icon of Andy and Michelle kissing, it's the same picture as number 4 but just the bottom half.

Oh my gosh, I never noticed them before! They're so cute. I'd kind of feel awkward making an icon out of that, though.

Also, A Fine Tooth has added one or two more New Year's pics, which means more icons! They have such lovely shots of the guys.

Thanks for all the compliments, guys ! happy.gif I feel special now.
  • Seriously, I melt when I look at that kiss. Ohgeebob, I'm such a romantic wub.gif
  • Where might I find these picturesssss? <3
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 15 2006, 11:15 PM)

And there's one or two more (including a great one of Rusty) at www.myspace.com/afinetooth, under "View my Pics."
    I love this caption: 1.2 Million people. It's in his eyes.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 16 2006, 01:57 PM)
    I love this caption: 1.2 Million people. It's in his eyes.

Hahahaha. That's really kind of a lame caption. Hee hee.