• I really love that wall too smile.gif
    I've always wanted to do something like that but my attempts fail miserably

Love the boot(s) too!!

My friend made it on her digital art program. smile.gif
    She based it off of this.
  • oops, sorry, wrong post
  • that's awesome shalu!

my lame attempt..

• Your dedication paid off because your pumpkin looks bad fricken ass biggrin.gif
  • AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH DUDE! i fucking LOVE... LOVE the user name you chose. praise God.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Oct 30 2007, 12:17 AM)
    that's awesome shalu!
    my lame attempt..

OMg im so jealous I tried making a Tim pumkin and it all caved in bc I messed up. It was upsetting bc it was a cute little pumpkin.
  • I only did that once and it was a disaster, I'm in awe of your talent smile.gif
  • That pumpkin is simply amazing, Katie!
  • That pumpkin is so awesome Katie!

I've never carved a pumpkin before. I feel so deprived.
  • ^ Aww, even I've carved an orange... Just go to one of those giant pumpkin farms my friend was telling me about. Haha, I can't believe you guys actually have pumpkin farms specifically for Halloween!

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Oct 30 2007, 02:17 PM)

I f-ing love this!
    Katie, that is completely brilliant <3
  • I made a new signature let me know what you all think. I put it on my site on the fun stuff page if anyone wants to use it. IM going to make more in the future. If anyone has requests for banners avatars or anything let me know. Color schemes photos or specific band members just let me know.

• QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Nov 2 2007, 01:54 AM)
    I made a new signature let me know what you all think. I put it on my site on the fun stuff page if anyone wants to use it. IM going to make more in the future. If anyone has requests for banners avatars or anything let me know. Color schemes photos or specific band members just let me know.

Its absolutly amazing! Thats what I think of it. Great job I love the green it, it really brings them out.
    I made a new signature let me know what you all think. I put it on my site on the fun stuff page if anyone wants to use it. IM going to make more in the future. If anyone has requests for banners avatars or anything let me know. Color schemes photos or specific band members just let me know.
    I think it's very sexy ;] I was actually going to comment on it before because I thought it was so gorgeous. Nice work! I love the pics you used and that green makes it stand out very nicely! Beautiful! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Oct 30 2007, 09:43 PM)
    That pumpkin is simply amazing, Katie!

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Oct 30 2007, 11:32 PM)
    That pumpkin is so awesome Katie!

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Oct 31 2007, 07:31 AM)
    I f-ing love this!
    Katie, that is completely brilliant <3

You guys are all too sweet!! It's still sitting in my living room, I can't bear to part with it now! I was so frustrated doing it b/c I didn't think it turned out AT. ALL... until I put the candle in it smile.gif
  • Don't keep the pumpkin to long or your going to have a nice smell lol.
  • Thanks

QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 1 2007, 11:24 PM)
    Its absolutly amazing! Thats what I think of it. Great job I love the green it, it really brings them out.
  • This is the purse that my friend made for me awhile ago. Then I made buttons and the sign and put it on there.

• OMG!!!!!! It's beautiful! And now i REALLY want your button maker. laugh.gif