In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• I made this for my fiber arts project, it sorta kinda turned out not as good as I imagined but oh well.

I also made this t-shirt
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Dec 1 2007, 04:10 PM)
    I made this for my fiber arts project, it sorta kinda turned out not as good as I imagined but oh well.

I also made this t-shirt

Ha! That's brilliant!
  • Christy=Brilliance.

• Holy shizzle, Christy! Fabulous! What is fiber arts?
  • aaw! i can't see it. Christy, I wanna see your fabulous fiber art!
  • Those are awesome Christy! I really like the pillow. I think it turned out great!
  • GO. NOW.

No description needed.

...okay, here's a sneek peek...

• HAHHA! Did you makethat yourself??

Does Andy have a womens body? HAHA!
  • That was awesome. I hit play again and a second Tim popped in.
  • omg,... that is fantastic.... HAHAHAHA!! can't stop watching...
  • O WOW!! That is hysterical! Hahaha I just keep watching it.

It's so funny looking at their faces while they're doing these crazy dance moves. It's hilarious.
  • LMAO! i love Tim's serious face. haha
  • ok, so this is what i've got so far... apart from Dan and Damians smirk/smile i'm quite happy...

• Wow! That's so pretty! Tim looks especially good.
  • Wow it looks fab!! laugh.gif

BTW mayonaise I've got the photos from the show on my facebook page if you want to see them.... rolleyes.gif :
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=7475...mp;id=582030410
  • i think you must've stood right next to me... O_o looks like it on the last pic...
    Great Pictures and the one with Andy is perfect (mine is all dark and you can't see anything... sad.gif )

thank you, i hope the picture will get a bit better and then maybe my camera will be better and one can actually see the details
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Dec 3 2007, 02:41 PM)
    ok, so this is what i've got so far... apart from Dan and Damians smirk/smile i'm quite happy...

That's so cute!! I love it!!
  • QUOTE (Nahko @ Dec 3 2007, 05:44 PM)
    Wow it looks fab!! laugh.gif

BTW mayonaise I've got the photos from the show on my facebook page if you want to see them.... rolleyes.gif :

Nahko! I can't believe you thought you weren't pretty. You're beautiful! You have perfect skin and gorgeous hair and sparkly eyes. You just glow with sweetness smile.gif

And ooooh, I love your photos!!! Your Andy ones are awesome!!!
    This:
    and this
    are breathtaking!!!

Mayo!!!!You've stunned me with your talent! You really make their personalities come out in that painting!
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Dec 3 2007, 03:41 PM)
    ok, so this is what i've got so far... apart from Dan and Damians smirk/smile i'm quite happy...

Wow you're so talented. I love what picture you painted it after. Andy's pose=priceless

QUOTE (Nahko @ Dec 3 2007, 04:44 PM)
    Wow it looks fab!! laugh.gif

Those pictures are beautiful! and of course, you are too. =D
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Dec 4 2007, 01:40 AM)
    Nahko! I can't believe you thought you weren't pretty. You're beautiful! You have perfect skin and gorgeous hair and sparkly eyes. You just glow with sweetness smile.gif

And ooooh, I love your photos!!! Your Andy ones are awesome!!!
    This:
    and this
    are breathtaking!!!

Mayo!!!!You've stunned me with your talent! You really make their personalities come out in that painting!

QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Dec 4 2007, 01:52 AM)
    Those pictures are beautiful! and of course, you are too. =D

Awww thank you, Tabetha and Tapegrl, you are very kind... wub.gif

I was gutted when i printed the photos of the show out cos they ALL came out really dark and couldn't see a thing....but I found out I could edit them on the computer....and ta-dah! They look alright! I'm a lot happier now biggrin.gif
    I was gonna put them on here but somehow they are so huge that they are WAY over the size limit!!

Mayonaise were you really standing next to me....?! I really regret not realising it was you/not talking to you! sad.gif
    BTW I'm trying to draw OK Go in Japanese manga-style (I used to draw them a lot when I was younger)...it will not be good as yours but...watch this space wink.gif