In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• QUOTE (Nahko @ Dec 4 2007, 11:12 PM)
    Mayonaise were you really standing next to me....?! I really regret not realising it was you/not talking to you! sad.gif
    BTW I'm trying to draw OK Go in Japanese manga-style (I used to draw them a lot when I was younger)...it will not be good as yours but...watch this space wink.gif

... ok next time i'm in London I tell you so we actually see each other... haha...

oh and, very cool, OK Go goes manga... i want to see!!!
  • Ahh, Nahko, your pictures are fantastic!
    It's such a shame we didn't know who you were.. *sigh*
    Next time, yeah? smile.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Dec 5 2007, 04:44 PM)
    ... ok next time i'm in London I tell you so we actually see each other... haha...

oh and, very cool, OK Go goes manga... i want to see!!!

The only thing is, I don't think I can come up with a good story! So don't get your hopes up too much! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Electra @ Dec 5 2007, 08:59 PM)
    Ahh, Nahko, your pictures are fantastic!
    It's such a shame we didn't know who you were.. *sigh*
    Next time, yeah? smile.gif

Thank you.. biggrin.gif
    Oh yeah next time!! I'm a wimp but I'm quite nice (and weird) person so talk to me when you see me! tongue.gif

The periodic table of OK Go. I'm not really a good art-eest but I think Tim came out cute biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Dec 8 2007, 11:55 PM)

The periodic table of OK Go. I'm not really a good art-eest but I think Tim came out cute biggrin.gif

HAHA So thats what you were talkign about! HAH! Thats awesome. I thought you ment like just wrote Ok Go on there or like circled the letters lol. laugh.gif
  • This is art by NO means...but it's something I had fun making today to put off studying for finals smile.gif

Promo poster that was made for the concert at Northwestern
    Ticket stub, Rusty's autograph and his guitar pick
    Two of my favorite pictures I got of Andy and Damian
  • ^^^ Beasle, that's beautiful! It definitely qualifies as art. Did you frame it yourself?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 10 2007, 03:35 PM)
    ^^^ Beasle, that's beautiful! It definitely qualifies as art. Did you frame it yourself?

Thank you, Tempe! Yea I bought that frame a while ago for a Maroon 5 poster I had, but that had to get the boot until I can buy another one smile.gif OK Go gets top priority.
  • AHH! That's beautiful! That's so cool that you got Andy's pick too.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Dec 10 2007, 11:28 PM)
    AHH! That's beautiful! That's so cool that you got Andy's pick too.

I saw exactly where that particular pick fell when he threw it, and we couldn't get to it til the show was over... I grabbed it before I found the one he threw at me... it was a lucky moment wink.gif

now... what ok go thing can i make next?
  • So I've never ever posted anything. I swear I'm not a creeper, but since I've been avidly watching this board for almost a year now I figured I should say hi or something huh.gif
    I have a final I should be studying for, but I got a little sidetracked and I thought my product of procrastination would be appreciated here smile.gif

That's from like 20 minutes. I used to be all artsy fartsy but I haven't drawn seriously in years so it's not great. It's not done but I really should study a little for my final rolleyes.gif
  • hey newslang!! welcome!! i'm doing the exact same thing... although i can't draw AT. ALL. so my procrastination is just me surfing these boards and looking at pictures...

nice work though! smile.gif and good luck on your finals!
  • QUOTE (Nahko @ Dec 4 2007, 02:12 PM)
    I was gutted when i printed the photos of the show out cos they ALL came out really dark and couldn't see a thing....but I found out I could edit them on the computer....and ta-dah! They look alright! I'm a lot happier now biggrin.gif
    I was gonna put them on here but somehow they are so huge that they are WAY over the size limit!!

If anyone ever wants help photo editing, resizing or red eye removal let me know and I will help if I can. Just send them in my e-mail adrienne@okgoweb.com.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Dec 10 2007, 09:36 PM)
    now... what ok go thing can i make next?

Well, if you're going to make holiday related things, I guess you have to make an OK Go shaped Christmas tree, OK Go snowmen, or one of those giant ice carvings.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 12 2007, 12:56 AM)
    Well, if you're going to make holiday related things, I guess you have to make an OK Go shaped Christmas tree, OK Go snowmen, or one of those giant ice carvings.

I would probably pay good money to see any one of those.
  • In a couple of weeks I will be posting the New Years picture I made last year.
  • haha, now that is mean, i want to see it NOW! smile.gif
  • tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
    QUOTE (mayonaise @ Dec 12 2007, 11:39 AM)
    haha, now that is mean, i want to see it NOW! smile.gif

• based on Andy's blog....'Chapter 48 - Scaredy Pants'

[attachment=442:n5820304...575_1912.jpg]

yes I know it's not the full story!! But I just didn't know how to draw the bit where Damian's ass gets smacked..... laugh.gif
  • Nahko that is adorable! Heee heee, Bishonen OK Go!!!