In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• awww, mayo...
    so darling! smile.gif
  • Ahhhhh that's awesome Mayo!! So cute smile.gif

I love my Mayo Original tshirt. It has a cartoon me on it wub.gif
  • biggrin.gif I made a Secret Dakota Ring Shirt last night. And I'd really really LOVE to post it here, but it's still wet from washing and ... it lay on a red towel (Alice, the ones we got when our luggage got lost in London!) and now I think some of the colour is on the shirt sad.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Sep 26 2008, 02:03 PM)
    I feel like it's been ages since I lasted posted on here ... Here is part of what I did those last 30 minutes

mwahahahahahahahaahahaha laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 28 2008, 12:58 PM)
    Ahhhhh that's awesome Mayo!! So cute smile.gif

I love my Mayo Original tshirt. It has a cartoon me on it wub.gif

Awwww!
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Oct 18 2008, 02:04 PM)
    biggrin.gif I made a Secret Dakota Ring Shirt last night. And I'd really really LOVE to post it here, but it's still wet from washing and ... it lay on a red towel (Alice, the ones we got when our luggage got lost in London!) and now I think some of the colour is on the shirt sad.gif

Can't wait to see it!!!! Even if it might be a little pink.

I'd love, love, love a Mayo original. *wink, wink*
  • hahaha, wink wink...

I'll post it tomorrow, as I'm still on somebody else's computer smile.gif It's not pink. biggrin.gif

I'd love to make more shirts
    wink.gif
  • yey, mayo! Can't wait to see it! You're skillz are madass awesome!
  • Aaah, so excited to see it! Can we get any hints as to what it's like?? biggrin.gif
  • i love that doodle, mayo smile.gif
    i'm probably going to have to print it off to hang somewhere in my room wink.gif

and i'm a proud mumma for having the only andy shirt wink.gif well... at least until now, hehe
  • Awesome, Mayo! Can't wait to see it!

My Betty Crocker Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cookie mix stuff... It could have been done better but I just kinda thought about it right as I was putting the fudge on tongue.gif
  • mmmmmmmmmmmh, yummy biggrin.gif I'd LOVe an OK Go cake!!!

Andy is in his lovely white suit and there's some weird first grade hand writing on it, as well. Honestly my hand writing is a mess, esp when writing on fabric
  • haha actually mayo...i love your handwriting! smile.gif when i got your package over the summer, when i took the gifty to angie, i took the letter as well and we were both like, "her handwriting is so fun!!"

and bekker... mm mm good. i do that with my toaster strudel wink.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Oct 20 2008, 07:10 AM)
    haha actually mayo...i love your handwriting! smile.gif when i got your package over the summer, when i took the gifty to angie, i took the letter as well and we were both like, "her handwriting is so fun!!"

I Completely Agree!
  • Oooh, can't wait to see the latest Mayo original!! Sounds gorgeous smile.gif And eurgh at the stupid cheap Bhs towels leaking over your work of art...!

You have gorgeous handwriting. I have your latest letter on my wall here at uni smile.gif
  • smile.gif aw, you have? (haha, I have your letter on my wall as well, it fits the turquoise quite well)

Here are some pics of the shirt, I hate my camera phone right now but oh well.

(this windmillsmallflowerwhateverthingy is sewn onto the shirt... I'm afraid I can't do that too well, I need some help!!)

biggrin.gif
  • amazing =D
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Oct 21 2008, 05:22 PM)
    smile.gif aw, you have? (haha, I have your letter on my wall as well, it fits the turquoise quite well)

Here are some pics of the shirt, I hate my camera phone right now but oh well.

(this windmillsmallflowerwhateverthingy is sewn onto the shirt... I'm afraid I can't do that too well, I need some help!!)

biggrin.gif

OH. MY.
    Those are GORGEOUS, Mayo! You're brilliant!
  • awww, I love it! biggrin.gif
    What do you use to make your shirts, by the way? I'm assuming some sort of fabric marker?
  • Soooo cute, Mayo!!! But I love the Andy from your sig the best. Absolutely adorable... well, so is Andy. biggrin.gif