In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• violetchaos364 said:

Snack_Cakes – I agree with Aleatory!

You have to understand – the guitar and you will be THEIR EXAMPLE of how fricking creative and cool and giving their fanbase IS, creating WITH them, playing in the same creative space. Damian (I think it was) already mentioned it in one interview. Your guitar is MEMORABLE!!

This. 

Amber, you are not only right about Debbie's guitar, but I also agree with your eye color assesments for the Pacman Ghosts.  Very cool. 

And Aleatory, the fact that you were on the bus makes me somewhat green.
  • Hey Amber,

Andy's eyes are more of a mix between neon blue and sky blue like below and I think you have everyone else's eye colour right :)

(I forgot to colour over the green patch before I uploaded....meeeeeeeeh)

And if you want ideas for what features the ghosts could have then you can ask me :)

• violetchaos364 said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    Aleatory said:That mini guitar may in fact be the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

That's a huge compliment!  I'm not quite sure if it's that deserving but thank you so much!

Yeah, you say I'm the superstar, but seriously. You made him a fricking lightup guitar. He'll remember you forever. I'm just the girl that went on the bus and annoyed them for an afternoon and then again two months later.

You have to understand – the guitar and you will be THEIR EXAMPLE of how fricking creative and cool and giving their fanbase IS, creating WITH them, playing in the same creative space. Damian (I think it was) already mentioned it in one interview. Your guitar is MEMORABLE!!

Oh, and Aleatory? Aleatory = SuperStar as well.

Well, thanks. But Amber's totally right. You are really the epitome of "creative, awesome 'let's make cool shit'" fan.

• violetchaos364 said:

Okay, rather silly and likely lame: I was playing with the pacman ghosts thinking of more OK Go facebook flair – the track suits that the boys wear for 'End Love' being coincidentally the same as the four ghosts.

Can anyone help with the eye colors? Obviously can't get too accurate with little drawings of 8 bit figures, but I at least want to give a suggestion of the right colors.

What I've got so far:

What I'm looking for is "more blue on red", "less dark on yellow" or whatnot and etc. I'll fiddle with glasses and whatnot later.

me <— silly.

Umm i think Dan's suit was a little bit darker than that…but that's from memory. I could be completely wrong. And jade's right, Andy's eyes are more green-blue, look at this for a good reference:

And PS I love the new Google Images. It's pretty sweet.

EDIT: Are you giving ghost-Tim a moustache? You should!

• Aleatory said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    Aleatory said:That mini guitar may in fact be the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

That's a huge compliment!  I'm not quite sure if it's that deserving but thank you so much!

Yeah, you say I'm the superstar, but seriously. You made him a fricking lightup guitar. He'll remember you forever. I'm just the girl that went on the bus and annoyed them for an afternoon and then again two months later.

Well, thanks. But Amber's totally right. You are really the epitome of "creative, awesome 'let's make cool shit'" fan.

Amber, I read the interview but it didn't sink in until you put it in those words.  Wow.  Thank you for that revelation.

And I can't argue with the fact that OK Go has the coolest, most awesome fanbase.  It seems like every Boardie has something exceptional to offer. 

I'm so happy to be a part of this community!

Aleatory, not only have you been to No-Fan's Land (the bus) but they blogged your incredible TTSP cover.  Superstar.

And yes to Ghost Tim mustache and glasses!

• Snack_Cakes said:
    Aleatory said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:

Amber, I read the interview but it didn't sink in until you put it in those words.  Wow.  Thank you for that revelation.

And I can't argue with the fact that OK Go has the coolest, most awesome fanbase.  It seems like every Boardie has something exceptional to offer. 

Aleatory, not only have you been to No-Fan's Land (the bus) but they blogged your incredible TTSP cover.  Superstar.

Haha, No-Fan's Land :) That's a great name.

And me too! I love being here with everyone else and free to let my inner fangirl squee away.

EDIT: We may have entered into a quote war. Just sayin'.

• Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    Aleatory said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:

And me too! I love being here with everyone else and free to let my inner fangirl squee away.

I wonder how small the quote boxes can get...

• beckysioux said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    Aleatory said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:

Let's find out.

• Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    Aleatory said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:

Let's find out.

Underwater!

• beckysioux said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    Aleatory said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:

Let's find out.

Underwater!

In Outer Space!

• Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    Aleatory said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:

Let's find out.

Underwater!

In Outer Space!

In a vacuum?

• violetchaos364 said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    Aleatory said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:

Let's find out.

Underwater!

In Outer Space!

In a vacuum?

In a hat? This is a dangerous amount of quote boxes, and yet, I feel like colouring each box in a rainbow pattern so when you scroll you get a cool psychedelic effect.  Danger = make it look like a rainbow.

• soccerkeeper6 said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    Aleatory said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:

Let's find out.

Underwater!

In Outer Space!

In a vacuum?

In a hat? This is a dangerous amount of quote boxes, and yet, I feel like colouring each box in a rainbow pattern so when you scroll you get a cool psychedelic effect.  Danger = make it look like a rainbow.

So have we reached the HIGH ALERT level of the quote box spectrum yet?

• ChristelAdina said:
    soccerkeeper6 said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    Aleatory said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:

Let's find out.

Underwater!

In Outer Space!

In a vacuum?

Uh, Andy? >looks down, shuffles feet< We kinda broke the board. Um. Sorry.

I think we are up to octorine or a hyper intelligent shade of blue.

• violetchaos364 said:
    ChristelAdina said:
    soccerkeeper6 said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    Aleatory said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:

Let's find out.

Underwater!

In Outer Space!

In a vacuum?

Hmm, it looks like the boxes just get wider.

I don't think we've reached critical mass just yet. I'm sure there will be lights and sirens and stuff to warn us.

• beckysioux said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    ChristelAdina said:
    soccerkeeper6 said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    Aleatory said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:

Let's find out.

Underwater!

In Outer Space!

In a vacuum?

I don't think we've reached critical mass just yet. I'm sure there will be lights and sirens and stuff to warn us.

This really sucks to read on a laptop. And no, no sirens or lights or a frantic Andy yelling, "NO! NO MORE QUOTES! YOU'LL CAUSE A RIP IN TIME AND SPACE!"

• Aleatory said:
    beckysioux said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    ChristelAdina said:
    soccerkeeper6 said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    Aleatory said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:

Let's find out.

Underwater!

In Outer Space!

In a vacuum?

This really sucks to read on a laptop. And no, no sirens or lights or a frantic Andy yelling, "NO! NO MORE QUOTES! YOU'LL CAUSE A RIP IN TIME AND SPACE!"

Andy announces at a concert, " Hey! Anyone out here who is on the boards is in so much trouble! YOU CRASHED EVERY COMPUTER WENT ONTO OKGO.NET! I would shut the boards down, but you crashed mine too.Frown"

If anyone gets 23 while posting these qoute boxes, we will know it is a message from Andy.

• soccerkeeper6 said:
    Aleatory said:
    beckysioux said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    ChristelAdina said:
    soccerkeeper6 said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    Aleatory said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:

Let's find out.

Underwater!

In Outer Space!

In a vacuum?

Andy announces at a concert, " Hey! Anyone out here who is on the boards is in so much trouble! YOU CRASHED EVERY COMPUTER WENT ONTO OKGO.NET! I would shut the boards down, but you crashed mine too.Frown"

If anyone gets 23 while posting these qoute boxes, we will know it is a message from Andy.

As long as none of us are in a DeLorean going 88 MPH while reading and commenting on this, we'll be okay. There will be no rip in the space/time continuum.

Now I wonder exactly how many quote boxes we can get to. And I'm really sorry that we're taking over the Fan Art thread to find out.

• beckysioux said:
    soccerkeeper6 said:
    Aleatory said:
    beckysioux said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    ChristelAdina said:
    soccerkeeper6 said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    Aleatory said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:

Let's find out.

Underwater!

In Outer Space!

In a vacuum?

As long as none of us are in a DeLorean going 88 MPH while reading and commenting on this, we'll be okay. There will be no rip in the space/time continuum.

Now I wonder exactly how many quote boxes we can get to. And I'm really sorry that we're taking over the Fan Art thread to find out.

But, but, I WANNA cause a rip in the space time continuum!

• violetchaos364 said:
    beckysioux said:
    soccerkeeper6 said:
    Aleatory said:
    beckysioux said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    ChristelAdina said:
    soccerkeeper6 said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    beckysioux said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:
    Aleatory said:
    violetchaos364 said:
    Aleatory said:
    Snack_Cakes said:

Let's find out.

Underwater!

In Outer Space!

In a vacuum?

But, but, I WANNA cause a rip in the space time continuum!

Yes I took the time to make this a supa cool rainbow quote war that could last eons. RAWR watcha gunna do about it?! (carry it on hopefully :D)