In this Discussion

To suit or not to suit.... that is the poll

Comments

• I'll admit I am a new fan, but I have seen some pictures of the guys in jeans and a tee, and I think I like that look better. The suits are nice, but the other look is just more appealing to me. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 2 2007, 07:32 PM)
    Just a side note: Oh, wow, I've only really been into OK Go for only a week and a half, but I feel as if I've been a fan forever

I know what you mean. It doesn't take long! I've only known about them since the end of september, yet I feel like i've known them my whole life. It took a little nagging from my friend to get me to listen to them, but once I did, I fell hard and I fell fast for them! That's what I love about OK Go- it doesn't matter how old you are, or how long you have been a fan. OK Go becomes like a family member. laugh.gif
  • I've been a fan since late April/early May of last year, so I came in post-suits...it's the Get Over It video and AMW's fault. laugh.gif I didn't realize they were the same group at first but I loved them both and it was like "WHOA!" when I realized...
    I wish I'd gotten into fandom sooner, though. blink.gif You guys are so funnn.

Anyways, I think I like the suits better. No particular reason. Everyone just looks better, imo.
    (Now that I think of it, I don't think I've seen Rusty Ross in street clothes...ever)
  • I'm reeeeaally bored, so I'll help you out with that.

• QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 4 2007, 04:32 PM)
    (Now that I think of it, I don't think I've seen Rusty Ross in street clothes...ever)

Andy in street clothes:

(sorry bout the blurry pic) That's him with his other band the Unsacred Hearts. It's really weird to see him...normal. haha
  • haha ignore me. I feel lame now. dry.gif haha oh well. I was a little slow. sorry about that. I need to just get a huge folder on my computer and spend hours finding ever OK Go pic I could possibly ever find and just put it in there.
  • Awww!! Thanks guys. wub.gif

The second-to-last one that Mixtape posted made me grin at my screen. How can you not smile back at that face?!? biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 4 2007, 06:56 PM)
    This one always makes me weak in the knees.

As for Damian's t-shirts, gotta say this is my favorite ...
    wonder why ... wink.gif
    I guess I actually just like the temperature of that room
  • I read the second half of this thread some days ago, but I just now read the beginning, and I want to thank shades of blue, bettyNLBboop, vinyl_days, sweetpea, and mixtape for sharing those old pics. As a relatively new fan, I really appreciate it!

QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 4 2007, 07:32 PM)
    it's the Get Over It video and AMW's fault. laugh.gif I didn't realize they were the same group at first but I loved them both and it was like "WHOA!" when I realized...

Haha. I can just imagine: "Wow, this band is great, and wow, this other band is great, too, and...holy crap! They're the same band!!" I think you should tell them that if you ever meet them. You know quality when you see it, Claret. Welcome to the boards. Same to you, crazyfrogg, Dizzle, starshaped and Courtneytastic!
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Jan 5 2007, 11:49 PM)
    Haha. I can just imagine: "Wow, this band is great, and wow, this other band is great, too, and...holy crap! They're the same band!!" I think you should tell them that if you ever meet them. You know quality when you see it, Claret. Welcome to the boards. Same to you, crazyfrogg, Dizzle, starshaped and Courtneytastic!
    I'm going to see them for the first time in March. I can't wait. If I can work up the guts to talk to them, I'll remember to mention that~ biggrin.gif

Thanks!
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 5 2007, 10:11 PM)
    I'm going to see them for the first time in March. I can't wait. If I can work up the guts to talk to them, I'll remember to mention that~ biggrin.gif

Aww, they're not so hard to talk to. Just pretend it's some random person in the magazine section of the grocery store that you're talking to and you'll be alright wink.gif
  • Geez, mixtape, you photo goddess. tongue.gif Thanks for the pics, they're very very interesting.
  • Bahaha, thank you for the new title.
  • I have made my decision. smile.gif
  • so like... who is this burleigh fellow? any one shed some light on that?
  • Their keyboard player from the first few tours.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 6 2007, 01:36 AM)
    As for Damian's t-shirts, gotta say this is my favorite ...
    wonder why ... wink.gif
    I guess I actually just like the temperature of that room

HAHAHA laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Andy looks so weird w/out his little suit, but somehow sexier. I like it. rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jan 7 2007, 08:54 PM)
    HAHAHA laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Andy looks so weird w/out his little suit, but somehow sexier. I like it. rolleyes.gif

ANDY? blink.gif you don't refer to the pic of Damian w/ the purple t-shirt, do you? cool.gif
  • EEE! My first post! I've been on the JC for a while though and it took forever to get my registration email from the boards...

I think I'm leaning towards tshirts and jeans. My favorite music video is "You're So Damn Hot." I don't know, they all just look so awesome in it! They also seem more normal, more attainable, like the friendly guys who would come and visit with fans after the show. I know they still do that and all, but I don't know how to articulate it... they seem more stuffy with the suits. I can't really explain. But I do think the suits are pretty rad though.
    I'm going in circles...
  • Hi mmmary! Welcome to the cooler boards.