In this Discussion

Mr. and Mrs. Damian Kulash--yep, it's true!

Comments

• QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 20 2006, 03:54 AM)
    That's for What To Do. I'd give you a link, but I have no idea where it is.

Oops--my bad. I'll do a quick search; I'm pretty sure I read about it here.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 20 2006, 03:44 AM)
    You guys, remember how we agreed we weren't going to talk about personal information about the guys? I think this constitutes as that. By the way, a close friend of Damian's and his sister said that this information was kept private for a reason.

Sorry--if this was supposed to be secret or private he shouldn't be playing big shows wearing his wedding ring! Did he think no one would notice?? I think it is great that he wears his ring, he should be proud to be married and I can think of no real reason to be secretive about it. Not that I'm doubting your source for information.... Really, wasn't trying to break any rules!
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 20 2006, 03:56 AM)
    I don't remember/have the link, but I have it on my computer. I can send it to you on AIM, if you'd like..?

Ooh- yes please

Connyfoo (I'm on)
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Jun 20 2006, 12:00 AM)
    Sorry--if this was supposed to be secret or private he shouldn't be playing big shows wearing his wedding ring! Did he think no one would notice?? I think it is great that he wears his ring, he should be proud to be married and I can think of no real reason to be secretive about it. Not that I'm doubting your source for information.... Really, wasn't trying to break any rules!

I agree with you. No, we really shouldn't be delving into the boys' personal lives, we know that. But at the same time, we're all just extending our congrats here, not really discussing anything of merit. That's my two cents, anyhow.

Oh, here's a link for the "What to Do" vid:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qh8cv6
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 19 2006, 10:45 PM)
    *actually has life-sized cardboard Magnum..and a life-size Gumby toy*

well then whhhhyyy were you talking to her about it?

I didn't ask her to tell me, I said she didn't have to, but she told me willingly and said that I shouldn't spread it around for obvious reasons.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 20 2006, 12:05 AM)
    I agree with you. No, we really shouldn't be delving into the boys' personal lives, we know that. But at the same time, we're all just extending our congrats here, not really discussing anything of merit. That's my two cents, anyhow.

Exactly, he wouldn't be talking about it with his fans after shows if it was a big deal. We're not plotting to kidnap her or anything, this thread is a big fuzzy bundle of happiness and congratulations for them. We're mature and level-headed like that, yo.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 20 2006, 12:08 AM)
    I didn't ask her to tell me, I said she didn't have to, but she told me willingly and said that I shouldn't spread it around for obvious reasons.

Right, and you didn't spread it around.

Like I said, your concerns are totally legit. I don't like getting too into personal info myself. But the points being brought up are legit as well.

Why don't we drop it and go back to talking about Dr. Quinn?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 20 2006, 12:15 AM)

Like I said, your concerns are totally legit. I don't like getting too into personal info myself. But the points being brought up are legit as well.

Agreed. If he wants it to be secret, don't wear the ring. Otherwise this info is as plain the wedding ring on his finger.

But back to Quinny..
  • Yes, let's discuss how Sully was foxy!

haha I don't actually remember very well what he looked like. Was he good looking?
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jun 20 2006, 12:27 AM)
    Yes, let's discuss how Sully was foxy!

haha I don't actually remember very well what he looked like. Was he good looking?

Dude, I don't even remember the characters' names, haha. Except Dr. Quinn.
  • Congrats, Mr. and Mrs. Damian!

This makes me happy. biggrin.gif
  • thanks for that video! i've never seen it. lol at Andy's sketchy ass 'stache.
  • Oh, and this is what Sully looks like.

I know, wrong one. But . . . I adore Monsters Inc. smile.gif
  • I never watched Dr. Quinn. It was like the "boring hour of tv" for me. I stuck to Saved by the Bell, hahaha.

Where are they today? Dr. Quinn is dead to the world, and they showed SbtB on Adult Swim recently. Awesome; Totally awesome.

Oh! and they're gonna show PeeWee soon! whooo! Fan of child molester's can once again rejoice! yaaay!

(I'm not a child molester)
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 19 2006, 11:44 PM)
    You guys, remember how we agreed we weren't going to talk about personal information about the guys? I think this constitutes as that. By the way, a close friend of Damian's and his sister said that this information was kept private for a reason.

This isn't quite as personal as discussing his friend Timory and posting her obituary, or whatever that person did. Damian has openly discussed his wedding with a fan, and he's wearing his ring quite proudly, so I'm sure he won't mind if we all say congrats.

So, with that said, Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Kulash. I hope you have a long and prosperous life together and live in happiness and love. Gosh, I'm a dork. Seriously though, I'm really happy for the both of them. Whoever she is, she's quite the lucky woman, and I'm sure Damian's equally as lucky. He deserves this.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 20 2006, 04:15 AM)

Oh great...am I going to be known as the poster who spread around the marriage news!!!?? Argh, honestly I thought it was good news and just didn't realize it would be a secret. Now I feel bad.
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Jun 20 2006, 12:38 AM)
    Oh great...am I going to be known as the poster who spread around the marriage news!!!?? Argh, honestly I thought it was good news and just didn't realize it would be a secret. Now I feel bad.

No no, not at all. You brought about something that we all would've found out eventually. It is good news, and we all appreciate you posting about it. You had every right to, darling. biggrin.gif

Naw, she was making the point that the person who was asked to keep it a secret DID. You didn't do anything wrong here. When she was told, it must have been pre Damian's ring wearing or else everyone would know by that point. This isn't something that you can hide. Don't feel bad.

Don't feel bad about it. Honestly, how many people actually read these Boards? It's not like information from here really spreads like wildfire. If he openly discussed it with you, then it's cool. biggrin.gif It's not like we all don't have eyes, anyway...
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Jun 20 2006, 04:39 AM)
    No no, not at all. You brought about something that we all would've found out eventually. It is good news, and we all appreciate you posting about it. You had every right to, darling. biggrin.gif

Thanks... honestly I blame the whole thing on the person who was watching the show with me. I didn't even notice the wedding ring, but he gleefully pointed it out to me just to spoil my silly crush!! I also saw other pics from others shows where he is wearing the ring, so it wasn't just an "oops" at the Austin show, I believe.