In this Discussion

Mr. and Mrs. Damian Kulash--yep, it's true!

Comments

• QUOTE (Penelope @ Jun 19 2006, 11:38 PM)
    Oh great...am I going to be known as the poster who spread around the marriage news!!!?? Argh, honestly I thought it was good news and just didn't realize it would be a secret. Now I feel bad.

don't feel bad *virtual hug*, i agree with carin on this, he did discuss it with a fan.
  • Haha, I always blame the person I was with wink.gif --It just makes EVERYTHING easier tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Jun 20 2006, 12:44 AM)
    Haha, I always blame the person I was with wink.gif --It just makes EVERYTHING easier tongue.gif

Ah crap, what are we going to do when WE hang out. Just a big ol blame fest.
  • QUOTE (Vendro @ Jun 20 2006, 12:45 AM)
    Ah crap, what are we going to do when WE hang out. Just a big ol blame fest.

It'll be the best blame fest ever!
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Jun 20 2006, 04:44 AM)
    Haha, I always blame the person I was with wink.gif --It just makes EVERYTHING easier tongue.gif

Ok thanks everyone for making me feel better. If they remove the topic/thread then I'll know why, and I'll skulk away never to post again!
  • Oh stop it, silly girl! --No one is going to remove the thread.

I'm glad you made this thread to begin with.
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Jun 20 2006, 12:50 AM)
    Ok thanks everyone for making me feel better. If they remove the topic/thread then I'll know why, and I'll skulk away never to post again!

Awww, no, we like you! If Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore doesn't think it belongs here, he'll say something. But that's up to Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, you know?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 19 2006, 11:41 PM)
    Honestly, how many people actually read these Boards? It's not like information from here really spreads like wildfire.

You know, my 70 year old neighbor just knocked on my door asking me about it...and I got a call a few minutes ago from a random guy asking me to confirm it. WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT DOESN'T SPREAD?!!!

haha. jk jk. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Jun 20 2006, 12:50 AM)

Nooo please don't. It's fine.
  • i agree with katy.penelope you are rad in my book . besides we should all be happy for damian and his new wife.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 20 2006, 12:55 AM)
    You know, my 70 year old neighbor just knocked on my door asking me about it...and I got a call a few minutes ago from a random guy asking me to confirm it. WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT DOESN'T SPREAD?!!!
    haha. jk jk. laugh.gif

Kikky....you crack me up so much, haha... laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 19 2006, 11:55 PM)
    haha. jk jk. laugh.gif

lmao...it was on my local news, right between the weather and sports.
  • So wait, if I had started a thread announcing the news you wouldn't be mad at me? Bull!

I'm done with this thread, I don't care if you guys hate me anymore, I'm not keeping my mouth shut anymore.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 20 2006, 01:11 AM)
    So wait, if I had started a thread announcing the news you wouldn't be mad at me? Bull!

Guh. Okay. I think you do bring up a point.

When Kikky mentioned this same news in another thread recently, there was an outcry of "too personal!" And it's not the first time it's happened. Granted, like we said, the "Return" thing and maybe one or two other things on other threads have been more personal than this. But I understand where she's coming from, and why she's saying what she's saying. And I totally respect that.

That being said, I think the difference here is that Damian has now freely discussed this with a fan, and therefore, for a lot of us, that kind of makes it fair game to mention.

I'm not trying to vilify anyone here, or judge or anything. I think everyone's bringing up good points, and like I said, I understand what Karleigh is saying, 'cause honestly? If she had brought it up, I think some people would mind.

I'm not trying to start an argument here, I'm not accusing anyone of any wrongdoing, least of all Karleigh or Penelope. I'm just saying what I'm thinking. I don't want this to be the debate thread anymore, because it's supposed to be a happy announcement.

That's just my two cents. Take what you will of it.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 20 2006, 01:20 AM)
    Guh. Okay. I think you do bring up a point.

When Kikky mentioned this same news in another thread recently, there was an outcry of "too personal!" And it's not the first time it's happened. Granted, like we said, the "Return" thing and maybe one or two other things on other threads have been more personal than this. But I understand where she's coming from, and why she's saying what she's saying. And I totally respect that.

That being said, I think the difference here is that Damian has now freely discussed this with a fan, and therefore, for a lot of us, that kind of makes it fair game to mention.

I'm not trying to vilify anyone here, or judge or anything. I think everyone's bringing up good points, and like I said, I understand what Karleigh is saying, 'cause honestly? If she had brought it up, I think some people would mind.

I'm not trying to start an argument here, I'm not accusing anyone of any wrongdoing, least of all Karleigh or Penelope. I'm just saying what I'm thinking. I don't want this to be the debate thread anymore, because it's supposed to be a happy announcement.

That's just my two cents. Take what you will of it.

Nicely worded. I didn't see the other thread so I can't really comment on it. The big thing to remember here is that Damain is wearing the ring. You dont wear a ring and then expect it to be kept a secret. But I digress, no one should be mad at anyone in this situation.
  • QUOTE (Vendro @ Jun 20 2006, 12:25 AM)
    Nicely worded. I didn't see the other thread so I can't really comment on it. The big thing to remember here is that Damain is wearing the ring. You dont wear a ring and then expect it to be kept a secret. But I digress, no one should be mad at anyone in this situation.

The other thread was the "That looks like (name)!!" thread. Go there and observe the weird picture of a girl looking like Damian! DO IT NOW!! ahhh. The picture totally creeps me out. I'll stop cross-thread whoring now.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 20 2006, 12:32 AM)
    The other thread was the "That looks like (name)!!" thread. Go there and observe the weird picture of a girl looking like Damian! DO IT NOW!! ahhh. The picture totally creeps me out. I'll stop cross-thread whoring now.

dude i saw the previews of that new movie cause they were showing signs on tnt.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 20 2006, 01:32 AM)

You, madam, will be getting my therapy bills in 10 years time. I have officially been freaked out.
  • QUOTE (Vendro @ Jun 20 2006, 12:42 AM)
    You, madam, will be getting my therapy bills in 10 years time. I have officially been freaked out.

I have fufilled my quota for the day, yaaay! laugh.gif

It's funny, cause in the previews and the shots, she looks nothing like him...just in that one pic.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 20 2006, 05:11 AM)
    So wait, if I had started a thread announcing the news you wouldn't be mad at me? Bull!

I'm done with this thread, I don't care if you guys hate me anymore, I'm not keeping my mouth shut anymore.

I don't know if you'll see this since you are done with the thread, but I can't believe I started anything like this!! Really, it was innocent. I thought it was a happy announcement, didn't know it was a secret, and that's all I can say. I barely ever post, never saw any previous posts by someone else about this topic, and think it's time to go to bed as I have to get up early for work tomorrow. I guess I'm just very naive about thread/posting etiquette, etc. Sorry!!!