In this Discussion

Let's Get Baked!

Comments

• QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 12 2006, 10:03 PM)
    Back to the naked pic, am I the only one who actually finds it hot? I mean, yeah, it's cheesysleazy. But it's still hot. biggrin.gif

Honestly, I don't like the naked male body. It's icky. The clothed male body is hot, but the naked male body makes me cringe. The female naked body is so much better. That's why I made it, after all. 'Cause I made man and realised it was horrible and wrinkly so I made woman because she's so much hotter. You dig?
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 12 2006, 07:40 AM)
    Honestly, I don't like the naked male body. It's icky. The clothed male body is hot, but the naked male body makes me cringe. The female naked body is so much better. That's why I made it, after all. 'Cause I made man and realised it was horrible and wrinkly so I made woman because she's so much hotter. You dig?

No no no no no. The male body, the right male body (just as the right female body), is a thing of exquisite beauty. The only unattractive part is the scrotum. Really, wtf were you thinking with that thing?!?

*Edit: Btw, God, being a new fan and all, have you seen the naked pic? Here's mine:
    image See, D's so fancy he's got monogrammed genitals.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 12 2006, 10:58 PM)
    No no no no no. The male body, the right male body (just as the right female body), is a thing of exquisite beauty. The only unattractive part is the scrotum. Really, wtf were you thinking with that thing?!?

*Edit: Btw, God, being a new fan and all, have you seen the naked pic? Here's mine:
    image See, D's so fancy he's got monogrammed genitals.

lol yes, yes, I have seen the naked picture. I read ONTD. It was posted in the comments section when someone pimped the HIGA video.

And don't ask me what I was thinking. I think I had been smoking one of my new creations and it may have had a temporary effect on my mental state at the time. I remember giggling lots.

and I don't know. Even really nice lookin' bodies like say, Matthew Mac-Whatta-Hay's... I mean, he has a really great ass. I should know, 'cause I made it. It's a really, REALLY great ass. In a "perfect" kind of way, what with how perfectly round and tight it is and all, and still, I would prefer that he kept his pants on.

Male genitals just ruin it. Me. I'm never smoking again.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 12 2006, 08:23 AM)
    I think I had been smoking one of my new creations and it may have had a temporary effect on my mental state at the time. I remember giggling lots.
    laugh.gif

Male genitals just ruin it. Me. I'm never smoking again.

Other than the scrotum, I'm all about the nakeditity.
    Sheri, fanpeer, penis fan
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 12 2006, 11:32 PM)
    laugh.gif

They're fun to play with but other than that I'm not too impressed with my work. I think I did a pretty good job with the women, though. They at least look nice on the outside. Not sure if the armpit hair was necessary, but you know, I was still kind of experimenting then.
  • Well, and the leg hair's a tremendous pain in the ass. Thanks.
    Could you at least have made me a blonde?
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 13 2006, 12:26 AM)
    Well, and the leg hair's a tremendous pain in the ass. Thanks.
    Could you at least have made me a blonde?

Isn't that what I created hair dye for?
  • ^^ laugh.gif I heart you guys a bunch.

QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 12 2006, 08:03 AM)
    <<Okay, this guy screams Canadian Vegan Guy.

Oh, my, yes he does.

QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 12 2006, 08:58 AM)
    See, D's so fancy he's got monogrammed genitals.

Buaha. I'm going to call him "D" now. Just 'cause.
  • haha, i've posted that naked damian picture on ONTD like five times for reasons that weren't real reasons. anyway that was funny, thanks for posting. i love the canadian accents.
  • I just found the time to listen to it! I love it, haha.

"...and frankly, everyone hates broccoli, just like we all hate Rusty Ross."

heeeee.. I like Andy. I like Broccoli, but not as much as I like Andy.

And Dan as the potato makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...hehe.
  • I LOVE THIS WEBSITE.

Hahaha, my mom let off fireworks in a parking lot with this guy.
  • HE HAS A ROBIN HOOD SHIRT ON

he is offically amazing
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 12 2006, 01:32 PM)
    laugh.gif

I'm totally late on this conversation, but I agree.

Also, the comment "penis fan" made me giggle a ton.

I think it's adorable when guys are shy about their nudeness.

Edit: Awwww, I should not be allowed to type when half-asleep.

Innappropriate Amy comments emerge... usually regarding the peen. aw.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 6 2006, 01:13 AM)

Wow, a week away at a cabin. http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1508448/2...826/story.jhtml

"I remembered the time Tim and I first made a concerted effort to write songs together five or six years ago when we took a week off and drove to New Hampshire. ... I got Tim to quit his job for a week and go to this cabin ..."
    laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 12 2006, 10:03 PM)

Bwahahah.

OK, my theory still stands: Tim is wearing a rainbow shirt. A shirt I have. Made by Ralph Lauren. For women.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 26 2006, 09:46 AM)
    Bwahahah.
    OK, my theory still stands: Tim is wearing a rainbow shirt. A shirt I have. Made by Ralph Lauren. For women.

So now we just have to wait for Damian to start wearing his wifes clothing.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 26 2006, 12:40 AM)
    So now we just have to wait for Damian to start wearing his wifes clothing.

And by wife you mean Tim, right?
  • for some reason i feel creepy looking at that picture of damian.
    i feel like i should be seeing this. hehe
  • Yeah, like you're walking in on something.

"Oh! Uh, sorry, didn't know you guys were in here. Umm, I'll just be leaving now..."