In this Discussion

Let's Get Baked!

124»

Comments

• QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 27 2006, 02:18 AM)
    And by wife you mean Tim, right?

He can wear Tims Pants as Shorts. It'll be like when Taylor Hanson and his wife wear each others clothing.

Smirk worthy.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 27 2006, 12:46 AM)
    He can wear Tims Pants as Shorts. It'll be like when Taylor Hanson and his wife wear each others clothing.

Smirk worthy.

Oh man, sharing clothing with your wife is just WRONG.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 28 2006, 01:08 AM)
    Oh man, sharing clothing with your wife is just WRONG.

They mostly share shirts and scarves, but it amuses us greatly.
  • That it does. It's sad, Taylor looks just like my sister, and my sister is REALLY beautiful.

• I could look this up myself, so I'm being lazy, but who's the hot middle one, who sang "Mmmbop"?

I saw him on something about a year ago and was astonished at his hotness.

I also saw mention somewhere of Hanson doing U2's "Desire" in concert, which shocked me, made me laugh, and then intrigued me. Any Hanson fans here have a recording of that?

I should be putting this stuff in the Hanson thread. Sorry. smile.gif
  • That's Taylor.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 26 2006, 03:29 PM)
    Yeah, like you're walking in on something.

"Oh! Uh, sorry, didn't know you guys were in here. Umm, I'll just be leaving now..."

thats actually exactly how i feel plus a little of "that cant by my little damian, he used to be such a sweet boy"
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 27 2006, 11:12 PM)
    thats actually exactly how i feel plus a little of "that cant by my little damian, he used to be such a sweet boy"
    Are you talking about the Tim & Damian pic or the naked Damian pic?
    I think Karleigh's talking about the T & D one, but I get the idea you're talking naked one ...
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 28 2006, 05:27 AM)
    I could look this up myself, so I'm being lazy, but who's the hot middle one, who sang "Mmmbop"?

I saw him on something about a year ago and was astonished at his hotness.

I also saw mention somewhere of Hanson doing U2's "Desire" in concert, which shocked me, made me laugh, and then intrigued me. Any Hanson fans here have a recording of that?

I should be putting this stuff in the Hanson thread. Sorry. smile.gif

Oh God, Hanson and fucking u2. Taylor (The Hot Middle One Who Is Married With 2 Children And Another In The Womb) is so goddamned obsessed with them. He wants to be just like Bono. It sickens me.

And yes, I'll try to find you a recording of Desire. They also covered "In A Little While" on their last tour. I was so fucking sick of that song by the end of the tour. It's on their Live album. They also covered Radiohead... :|
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 28 2006, 02:24 AM)
    Oh God, Hanson and fucking u2. Taylor (The Hot Middle One Who Is Married With 2 Children And Another In The Womb) is so goddamned obsessed with them. He wants to be just like Bono. It sickens me.

And yes, I'll try to find you a recording of Desire. They also covered "In A Little While" on their last tour. I was so fucking sick of that song by the end of the tour. It's on their Live album. They also covered Radiohead... :|

I think that's awesome!! (I'm a big U2 fan.) Thanks for looking smile.gif
    I love"In a Little While." lol
    Radiohead?? Unreal. What song?
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 28 2006, 09:20 PM)
    I think that's awesome!! (I'm a big U2 fan.) Thanks for looking smile.gif
    I love"In a Little While." lol
    Radiohead?? Unreal. What song?

They opened the Australian leg of their last tour with "Optimistic". I can send you "In A Little While" if you give me a gmail or something, but it'll take me a bit to find "Desire".
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 27 2006, 11:14 PM)
    Are you talking about the Tim & Damian pic or the naked Damian pic?
    I think Karleigh's talking about the T & D one, but I get the idea you're talking naked one ...

were both talkin about the naked damian one
  • I just got an account on here...it's Ann smile.gif
    Tamian has more of a history, they've been through it all. They can make it. Even in body glitter.