In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• QUOTE (ytel82 @ Apr 29 2007, 03:51 AM)

Wow, thats a great pic. happy.gif

QUOTE (uhoo @ Apr 29 2007, 05:16 AM)
    Anyway, here is another hot Damian......... ↓ LOL! He always makes me laught...THANK YOU =p =p =p =p =p

laugh.gif laugh.gif Thats awesome. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Apr 29 2007, 02:02 PM)
    ph34r.gif i couldn't resist, but you know it's true

Lol!!! Cuuuute! Hey, Dani, can you make one of those that says something about Roachie? I'm not very creative right now, so I can't think of a good line. But I'd love to put something cute like that up on Roachie's myspace. laugh.gif

thanks for the idea Dani
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 29 2007, 08:45 PM)
    Lol!!! Cuuuute! Hey, Dani, can you make one of those that says something about Roachie? I'm not very creative right now, so I can't think of a good line. But I'd love to put something cute like that up on Roachie's myspace. laugh.gif
    Anything for you, Tempe darling. Once I think of something for him to say/once someone gives me an idea, I will do it laugh.gif

p.s. I am having fun with Googlism:

http://www.googlism.com/index.htm?ism=roachie&type=1

roachie is easily the top goalie in the league

wink.gif

laugh.gif No problem, Theresa. That's awesome. (I'm putting mine up in my locker... hee hee)
    No problem, Theresa. That's awesome. (I'm putting mine up in my locker... hee hee)

hahaha thats awesome lol
  • ah yeah, you beat me to it, HMMbands laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Apr 29 2007, 01:51 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=111614
    Two shots of Damian's teeth. Has Tempe seen these? She'd be in her element.... laugh.gif

My dentist growing up had a poster of Jerry Seinfeld smiling and saying "Look, ma, no cavities." Who needs Jerry? I want one of those Damian pics made into a poster. I mean, come on, I'd get customers coming in in droves! laugh.gif
  • Amusing story.....My classmate just came over to me and said, "Your boyfriend has a cute butt." I said, "Thank you, but I don't have a boyfriend." She said, "Then who's that guy on your desktop with his arm around you?" She was referring to this pic:

It's from my first Ok Go show. I've had it as my desktop because I think it's cute/funny pic. Even though I've had it as my desktop for over a year, only now are people noticing it.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 3 2007, 09:03 AM)
    Amusing story.....My classmate just came over to me and said, "Your boyfriend has a cute butt." I said, "Thank you, but I don't have a boyfriend." She said, "Then who's that guy on your desktop with his arm around you?" She was referring to this pic:

It's from my first Ok Go show. I've had it as my desktop because I think it's cute/funny pic. Even though I've had it as my desktop for over a year, only now are people noticing it.

laugh.gif

That's priceless! I especially like the gal next to Damian who is trying to point out what it says on the back of her shirt. laugh.gif It just looks funny!

That's a cool pic though!

--- littleroom
  • QUOTE (littleroom @ May 3 2007, 09:07 AM)
    laugh.gif

That's priceless! I especially like the gal next to Damian who is trying to point out what it says on the back of her shirt. laugh.gif It just looks funny!

That's a cool pic though!

--- littleroom

Ah yes, Lady M is a creative girl (the one you're refering to). She's the one who came up w/ the idea to make t-shirts that say "Ok" on the front and "Go" on the back. The Kulash is the one who suggested we take a pic from the front and then another one from the back. That's what made me fall in love w/ the band actually, something as minor as that. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 3 2007, 05:03 PM)
    Amusing story.....My classmate just came over to me and said, "Your boyfriend has a cute butt." I said, "Thank you, but I don't have a boyfriend." She said, "Then who's that guy on your desktop with his arm around you?"

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    I love the way you thank her before telling her she's wrong >.<

I'd have pretended he was my boyfriend though....
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 3 2007, 09:53 AM)
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    I love the way you thank her before telling her she's wrong >.<

I'd have pretended he was my boyfriend though....

Lol, well, I do have another story, happened about a week ago. An annoying blonde girl in my class was sitting behind me in lecture. She got bored, but I was busy taking notes. She started whispering, "Rose, who's that guy in that picture?" I was deep in thought and whispered back sarcastically, "It's my boyfriend." She didn't pick up on my sarcasm she asked, "Really?!" I told her "No." This only made her more interested because now she thinks I have a secret boyfriend.

Now, now, I'm not endorsing doing things like this! But it is fun screwing around w/ annoying blonde girl's heads. Anyway, back to thread....
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 3 2007, 09:03 AM)

Oh, Tempe, I had forgotten all about this picture. Thank you for posting it again!!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 3 2007, 10:03 AM)
    Lol, well, I do have another story, happened about a week ago. An annoying blonde girl in my class was sitting behind me in lecture. She got bored, but I was busy taking notes. She started whispering, "Rose, who's that guy in that picture?" I was deep in thought and whispered back sarcastically, "It's my boyfriend." She didn't pick up on my sarcasm she asked, "Really?!" I told her "No." This only made her more interested because now she thinks I have a secret boyfriend.

Now, now, I'm not endorsing doing things like this! But it is fun screwing around w/ annoying blonde girl's heads. Anyway, back to thread....

Oh I would never think of doing that Rose wink.gif

But if someone asks me who that guy in the picture is (Andy), the word 'boyfriend' might slip out laugh.gif

Edit: Holy Crap! I am now a Legend in the Making!!!! Haha! I feel like a dork for being so excited. rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ May 3 2007, 07:48 PM)
    Oh I would never think of doing that Rose wink.gif

But if someone asks me who that guy in the picture is (Andy), the word 'boyfriend' might slip out laugh.gif
    Edit: Holy Crap! I am now a Legend in the Making!!!! Haha! I feel like a dork for being so excited. rolleyes.gif

Actually, someone on myspace asked me if the guy in my picture (my avitar) was my boyfriend.
    Now, I didn't actually say "Hell yes he is" excatly but I couldn't bring myself to deny it.... rolleyes.gif
    Then I got a bunch of comments saying "wow you met that treadmill guy" and she realised that he wasn't. Grrr....

Lety, you became a legend when you made that signature. It makes me smile every time.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ May 3 2007, 06:48 PM)

Yea I might have let it slip that andy and I were madly in love to one or two people. tongue.gif
  • i sometimes sound like i'm back in the 8th grade lusting over the backstreet boys when i talk about ok go, specifically damian sometimes. its really embarassing b/c i'm 20 and almost a senior... wait, i am a senior in college now.

shit.

anyway. love damian. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 3 2007, 02:08 PM)
    Actually, someone on myspace asked me if the guy in my picture (my avitar) was my boyfriend.
    Now, I didn't actually say "Hell yes he is" excatly but I couldn't bring myself to deny it.... rolleyes.gif
    Then I got a bunch of comments saying "wow you met that treadmill guy" and she realised that he wasn't. Grrr....

Lety, you became a legend when you made that signature. It makes me smile every time.

Ahh! Then the signature itself will become the legend! wink.gif

QUOTE (mundum @ May 3 2007, 07:51 PM)
    Yea I might have let it slip that andy and I were madly in love to one or two people. tongue.gif

I had to read this twice, it's a bit misleading when you think about it laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif