In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

edited November -1 in OK Go
I just have to say it- Damian is so hot!
In fact, tho Ok Go song, "You're So Damn Hot," applies to him!!!

And he's so intellectual too! The lyrics have such metaphorical language!

And his voice! omg, his voice is so awesome!

Yeah, Damian is perfect, perfect, perfect!
(I know I sound all gushy, but smile.gif )

Damian, you rock!!!

Comments

• QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 6 2006, 01:01 PM)
    In fact, tho Ok Go song, "You're So Damn Hot," applies to him!!!

so he's a bad hearted boy trap?!?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Nov 6 2006, 11:48 AM)

HAHAHAHHAHA
    of course, didn't you know?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Nov 6 2006, 11:48 AM)

Hahaaaaaaaa biggrin.gif
  • ahahah This girl in my creative writting class today was looking at my binder and one side is just covered with OK Go photos and she is like "I WOULD SOO DO HIM!" and I was just like uhuh then I looked up and realized she was talking about Tim, I nearly peed my pants, not that Tim is ugly, but come on out of the boys which one would be the most likely to be shouted at "I would so do him!"? Come on? Come on? ahaha it was funny. Funny funny haha
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Nov 6 2006, 09:49 PM)
    not that Tim is ugly, but come on out of the boys which one would be the most likely to be shouted at "I would so do him!"? Come on? Come on? ahaha it was funny. Funny funny haha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Nov 6 2006, 05:49 PM)
    then I looked up and realized she was talking about Tim, I nearly peed my pants, not that Tim is ugly, but come on out of the boys which one would be the most likely to be shouted at "I would so do him!"? Come on? Come on? ahaha it was funny. Funny funny haha

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • And the Kulash will be even hotter with a dazzling living roach broach
  • What would you do if he ate the living broach?
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 6 2006, 10:27 PM)
    What would you do if he ate the living broach?

ohmy.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 6 2006, 08:27 PM)
    What would you do if he ate the living broach?

Lol, um, why would he do that exactly?
  • LIKE OMGZ!!!!

Anyway . . .

That's really funny about the whole, "I WOULD SOOOO DO HIM!!!" thing about Tim. And I LOVE Tim.

I saw the sideburns and fell instantly. biggrin.gif

But you just don't expect that from people when they see photos of OK Go.
  • I don't know; this image just suddenly popped into my head, of him grabbing the roach off his tie and just tearing into it, shoving it in, chewing it with his mouth open, making "ownnnnmm*crunch*ownnnmm*crunch*" sounds, with a crazed look in his eye.

LOL

I didn't say it to offend; it was more I could see Damian doing just about anything impulsive under the sun.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 6 2006, 08:36 PM)
    I don't know; this image just suddenly popped into my head, of him grabbing the roach off his tie and just tearing into it, shoving it in, chewing it with his mouth open, making "ownnnnmm*crunch*ownnnmm*crunch*" sounds, with a crazed look in his eye.

LOL

I didn't say it to offend; it was more I could see Damian doing just about anything impulsive under the sun.

Lol, I was not insulted. But in answer to your question, if he ate it, security would have to drag me away as I kick, scream, and beat-up that dear skinny boy's ass. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 6 2006, 09:40 PM)
    beat-up that dear skinny boy's ass.
    laugh.gif

Oh, by the way, the roach's legs would be moving around in and out of his mouth as he chewed it sadistically. And he'd growl a little.

And Andy would be laughing, Tim would be shaking his head in a resigned sort of fashion, and Dan would be off hugging a girl.
  • And Tempe would pretend to cry in an ultimately shameless attempt for attention (before beating up that dear skinny boy's ass) laugh.gif
  • Perhaps that skinny boy would envelop Tempe in his guilty arms in a wave of passionate remorse?

biggrin.gif

See, I wrap up these bizarre fantasies tidily and no one gets hurt (but the insects, I guess)
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

oh, sherib, you should write for Grey's Anatomy!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 6 2006, 11:53 PM)
    laugh.gif

Oh, by the way, the roach's legs would be moving around in and out of his mouth as he chewed it sadistically. And he'd growl a little.
    And Andy would be laughing, Tim would be shaking his head in a resigned sort of fashion, and Dan would be off hugging a girl.

If I could still draw, I would totally draw that. laugh.gif (This is the part where I feel inclined to pick up some paper and give it a go, even though it probably won't come out good)

I agree, I can imagine Damian doing that and having a bit too much fun with it.
    No offense to Roachie or Rose of course. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Nov 7 2006, 01:00 AM)
    If I could still draw, I would totally draw that. laugh.gif (This is the part where I feel inclined to pick up some paper and give it a go, even though it probably won't come out good)

I agree, I can imagine Damian doing that and having a bit too much fun with it.
    No offense to Roachie or Rose of course. tongue.gif

This is as far as I got:

It would appear his arms and hands are made of a rubbery substance and bend at funny angles. And it looks nothing like the D-man. And he's not as crazed as I'd have liked. And there's not a lot of roach in there. But I'm okay with that.
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Oh, Kim. Oh, Kim.