In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• QUOTE (Claret @ Feb 18 2007, 09:37 PM)
    We all know he's married but he is gorgeous, you have to admit.
    Not like we're going to plot to do anything crazy involving him. He's just delicious eye candy.

Yes!

Oh, I do hope we can all agree that it's OK to look, admire, and talk about a great looking guy. I don't think anyone here contemplates actually stalking any member of OK Go (well, not in our rational minds, anyway).

Let the good times roll. :-)

- Anne
  • hahahaha, I found the most relevant comment ever by Damian.
    So there was this business-type venue, label reps and stuff, not a public show. And one of the ppl there said of Damian,

I like everyone else, congratulated him on his set and then said, "You know, I was planning to stalk you tonight." This was true, although I was by no means alone in this plot.

He grinned a wide, charismatic grin and sweeped out his arms in a gesture which I can only describe as magnanimous. "Stalk away," he said.

(I have been posting way too much random stuff tonight, sorry. I've been trying to organize my Ok Go stuff so I can put it all in my external hard drive and save space on my computer, and that's why I keep running into random stuff, sorry)
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Feb 19 2007, 03:41 AM)
    He grinned a wide, charismatic grin and sweeped out his arms in a gesture which I can only describe as magnanimous. "Stalk away," he said.

haha, oh Damian. He's so lovely. biggrin.gif

I feel very happy today. I've had time to internet stalk all my obsessions. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Feb 19 2007, 03:41 AM)
    He grinned a wide, charismatic grin and sweeped out his arms in a gesture which I can only describe as magnanimous. "Stalk away," he said.[/b]

I shall take this as a personal invitation and let my conscience rest. smile.gif
  • lol.

I can't comment, due to my, um...

Having a penis?
  • QUOTE (canter @ Feb 19 2007, 08:05 PM)
    lol.

I can't comment, due to my, um...

Having a penis?

Ah, that means nothing
    my straight guy friend can appreciate damian's hottness
    biggrin.gif
  • Hey, when was the HD Net thing filmed?
  • I know this is a wee bit off topic, but i was at work today, extremely bored, I work at a sandwhich shop and nobody eats like 2-5 so we just sit around and clean and I was like falling asleep so I started thinking about sounds and OK Go and I was like hmmm if Damian was a sound I think he would be like a growl or a roar or a snarl or something because yeah...thats just what I think he would be. What do y'all think?
  • I think he would be more like a moaning noise. Like that "ohh..." in YSDH. I've always called that the Damian noise. I haven't heard anyone pull it off as well as he can... rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 19 2007, 08:10 PM)
    Hey, when was the HD Net thing filmed?

i was wondering the same thing too. and does anyone happen to have that btw?
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Mar 1 2007, 02:30 AM)
    I think he would be more like a moaning noise. Like that "ohh..." in YSDH. I've always called that the Damian noise. I haven't heard anyone pull it off as well as he can... rolleyes.gif

I think of him more as the high pitched screaming in Don't Ask Me. I find it SO Damian.
  • Um, he would definately be that high-pitched squeaky moan thingy that he does in the dentist song for Truth in Music. You know. "My dentistry is top notch.... aaaoooooooooeeeeehoooooeeeeooooooh-uhhhhhh!"
  • QUOTE (mundum @ Feb 28 2007, 10:44 PM)
    I think of him more as the high pitched screaming in Don't Ask Me. I find it SO Damian.

Yeah, but he stole it from Prince. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Mar 1 2007, 04:01 AM)
    Yeah, but he stole it from Prince. smile.gif

Damian does it better!
  • Took these at Irving Plaza on Nov. 18th.

wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Sarah Marshall @ Mar 6 2007, 11:26 PM)
    Took these at Irving Plaza on Nov. 18th.

I love this one!
  • QUOTE (mundum @ Mar 2 2007, 09:23 AM)
    Damian does it better!

NOBODY does it better than PRINCE! He is my BOY-EEEEEEEE!!! happy.gif
  • Damian would agree!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Mar 7 2007, 12:10 PM)
    Damian would agree!

Prince would agree!

(That man is not lacking in self-esteem.)
  • i saw a dude today that was wearing a white shirt with massive hot pink paisly designs on it... i declared in my mind that it would look way better on Damian