In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• QUOTE (littleroom @ Mar 23 2007, 02:44 PM)
    He really likes to play it up for the gals in the crowd huh?

He's gotta like it.

As I am learning more about Damian, can someone tell me if he truly takes his sex appeal seriously, or does he kid around about it?
    --- littleroom

I can't say anything definitively, but I've always gotten the impression that he's joking.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Mar 23 2007, 06:52 AM)

I think of that as his Mick Jagger shake. It is something Mick does in the vintage live performance of "Sympathy for the Devil" and Damian follows it pretty precisely so I suspect, yes, it was a deliberate choice/homage on Damian's part ("homage" is a peculiar choice of word here - ha! - but that IS what I mean. A butt wiggle as a homage does fit the OK Go sense of humor laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif )
  • Ahhh... that makes sense.

--- littleroom

QUOTE (keaton @ Mar 23 2007, 12:11 PM)
    I think of that as his Mick Jagger shake. It is something Mick does in the vintage live performance of "Sympathy for the Devil" and Damian follows it pretty precisely so I suspect, yes, it was a deliberate choice/homage on Damian's part ("homage" is a peculiar choice of word here - ha! - but that IS what I mean. A butt wiggle as a homage does fit the OK Go sense of humor laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif )
  • Long live the butt shot!
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Mar 23 2007, 10:52 AM)

7stars, I love your sense of humor. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 23 2007, 11:23 AM)
    this thread just got creepy(er)
    laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif
  • These shots are blurry, but it still fits into the current theme of this thread:

And this is all in one night! laugh.gif (Safari Sam's Dec 2006)
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 24 2007, 06:45 PM)

haha i love Andy's face in this one!
  • dry.gif
    Ashley, really!
    We are trying to appreciate Damian's ass and all you can do is focus in on Andy's face.
    Tut tut...
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 24 2007, 06:59 PM)
    dry.gif
    Ashley, really!
    We are trying to appreciate Damian's ass and all you can do is focus in on Andy's face.
    Tut tut...

I can't help it!! sad.gif
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Feb 13 2007, 10:43 PM)
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    I don't think Damian smokes. He appears to dislike it. If he does at all, I'm sure it's only VERY occasionally. Like me.

Nettie, you *never* have to ask if it's OK to post pics of Damian. Bring it!

Back on topic, shall I remind everyone of this photo? (many thanks to sherib)
    http://okgocentral.com/gallery/displayimag...m=59&pos=57

YESSSSS! the same photo but a different angle!!! COULD THIS GET ANY BETTER? blink.gif

actually, yes, it could.... laugh.gif (slaps head) no melissa! bad thoughts..get em' out now!

you are dirty.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 24 2007, 01:59 PM)
    dry.gif
    Ashley, really!
    Tut tut...

Aw, I like Andy's face in that picture to. It looks like he's either saying "You're crazy but I'll agree with you anyway." or he's about to sneeze. It's so cute. tongue.gif

When did this thread become devoted to Damian's ass?
  • QUOTE (kaydragon @ Mar 24 2007, 02:16 PM)

When all became right with the world.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 24 2007, 02:17 PM)
    When all became right with the world.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Too funny!
  • The sun absolutely shines out of his ass.

Thank you, Damian's ass, for making the grass grow, birds chirp, flowers open ...
  • QUOTE (kaydragon @ Mar 24 2007, 07:16 PM)
    Aw, I like Andy's face in that picture to. It looks like he's either saying "You're crazy but I'll agree with you anyway." or he's about to sneeze. It's so cute. tongue.gif

I'm so glad someone agrees with me!
    QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 24 2007, 07:22 PM)
    The sun absolutely shines out of his ass.

Thank you, Damian's ass, for making the grass grow, birds chirp, flowers open ...

hahahahaha
  • QUOTE (kaydragon @ Mar 24 2007, 07:16 PM)

I'm so glad someone agrees with me laugh.gif

hahahahaha
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 24 2007, 02:22 PM)

That's...really disturbing. I hope Damian's mom is not reading this thread right now.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 24 2007, 02:22 PM)

huh.gif

haha. i love nature! blink.gif
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 24 2007, 06:45 PM)
    And this is all in one night! laugh.gif (Safari Sam's Dec 2006)

AAAHHHHH!!! i was there!! awesome show!!!

QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 24 2007, 06:59 PM)
    dry.gif
    Ashley, really!
    Tut tut...

hahahahahah

QUOTE (meliswilis @ Mar 24 2007, 07:16 PM)
    YESSSSS! the same photo but a different angle!!! COULD THIS GET ANY BETTER? blink.gif
    actually, yes, it could.... laugh.gif (slaps head) no melissa! bad thoughts..get em' out now!
    you are dirty.

laugh.gif laugh.gif
    ur not the only one wink.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif
    hahahahahahaha!!!

i thought i was the only one that thought so much of Damian's butt!!! hahaahh
    he has the most wonderful butt for a skinny white guy, ahh, how i do love him wub.gif