In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• Suzanne, you're not the only hand admirer--a friend and I are suckers for a good pair of hands, too.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Mar 9 2007, 04:59 PM)
    Wow, is that really true?
    A subaudible sound that stuns you and holds you in thrall...
    That's kind of cool to think about, w/r/t our Damian. Hmmm.

This is the article I read about it in (scroll down to the photograph of the tiger - it's a long article)

http://www.fi.edu/brain/stress.htm

Not to leech all the romanticism out of it, but I wasn't being completely hypothetical with my comparison. The first time I was using Audacity to record an interview with Damian, I noticed, in the waveforms, a reverse-hook in the bass line that happens - it's just a natural part of his voice that is incredibly compelling.
  • Wow.
    Scientifically proving Damian's hotness.
    That is brilliant.

Now we need to do it for the others, coz my friends don't understand when I say that Tim's sexy
    ("What, the bald one???")
    So shallow....
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 18 2007, 06:24 PM)
    Suzanne, you're not the only hand admirer--my friend Mandy and I are suckers for a good pair of hands, too.

I've always been a fan of Andy's hands. One of my friends swears that they are the hands of a god.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Mar 10 2007, 01:01 AM)
    And perfectly formed hands. Have you noticed?

I hadn't noticed
    Til I held it.
    That's when I realised.

And when he held my hand AGAIN after the show and said I should be wearing gloves...
    They are quite masterful.
  • QUOTE (keaton @ Mar 18 2007, 03:00 PM)
    ...The first time I was using Audacity to record an interview with Damian, I noticed, in the waveforms, a reverse-hook in the bass line that happens - it's just a natural part of his voice that is incredibly compelling.

Oh, I can totally believe it. "Incredibly compelling," indeed. This helps to explain why I like listening to him speak, which is a good thing since he's such a chatterbox in interviews. Tim probably gets sick of it, but I can't get enough.

QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 18 2007, 02:24 PM)
    Suzanne, you're not the only hand admirer--my friend Mandy and I are suckers for a good pair of hands, too.

Mmm, yes. I always notice guys' hands. Glad to know I'm not alone.

QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 18 2007, 04:33 PM)
    And when he held my hand AGAIN after the show and said I should be wearing gloves...
    They are quite masterful.

Ah, you lucky minx.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Mar 18 2007, 10:43 PM)
    Ah, you lucky minx.

Oooo! Never been called a minx before - that's quite an experience...

And I know I am!!! biggrin.gif
  • This wasn't worth starting a new thread for, but here is an interview from last month when he had a cold:

Hot on the heels of their UK appearance, we talk to Damian Kulash about subverting the system, via treadmills.
    http://www.disordermagazine.com/article.php?id=597
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 18 2007, 12:14 PM)
    Wow.
    Scientifically proving Damian's hotness.
    That is brilliant.

Now we need to do it for the others, coz my friends don't understand when I say that Tim's sexy
    ("What, the bald one???")
    So shallow....

Ha ha! Okay, I'm up for the challenge -- but since this is the "Damian is Hot!" thread, I'll have to keep it brief. ...And I'll need someone else to provide the visual props (a pic of Tim's autograph) as my scanner is temperamental (I have a love-hate relationship with technology-but that's another story).

Tim Nordwind: The Mystical Center of OK Go
    (cue: Indian snake charming music)

What is it about Tim Nordwind? He is present for every interview, but rarely speaks. He's the focal point as he lip syncs for AMW and HIGA, but he's not the one singing. The clue might be found in his autograph. A squiggly-cornered square with a arc'd line back as he dots his "i" -- look at it again, you've seen this before, somewhere else. Take the band logo and place Tim's autograph over the center...
  • I HAD to join in on this discussion. I just recently became smitten over Mr. Kulash! wub.gif

LOVE HIM!

I can't wait to see them perform at Pepperdine.

He didn't really get my attention until I was on YouTube and I saw the performance of Here We Go Again on David Letterman. Total cutie!

He's got the cuteness and the hottness all happening together.

--- littleroom
  • Haha, it's "Here It Goes Again."
  • I can't believe I messed that one up! laugh.gif I meant Here IT Goes Again.

That's what I get for typing too fast and trying to work at the same time.

--- littleroom

QUOTE (mixtape @ Mar 21 2007, 05:26 PM)
    Haha, it's "Here It Goes Again."
  • ...or just HIGA for short. It makes things much easier. smile.gif
  • Damian is Hot! wub.gif Yeah.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Mar 23 2007, 02:52 PM)

hahahahaha!
    ih7*s, I do love you for this very reason
  • I swear that man must spend 70% of his time bent over, considering the number of ass pictures we have of him. rolleyes.gif

Not that I'm complaining or anything, but it's just disproportionate. laugh.gif
  • this thread just got creepy(er)
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 23 2007, 03:22 PM)
    I swear that man must spend 70% of his time bent over, considering the number of ass pictures we have of him. rolleyes.gif

Not that I'm complaining or anything, but it's just disproportionate. laugh.gif

I reckon it's a deliberate thing.
    Especially for this thread...
  • He really likes to play it up for the gals in the crowd huh?

He's gotta like it.

As I am learning more about Damian, can someone tell me if he truly takes his sex appeal seriously, or does he kid around about it?

--- littleroom