In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• Ok, this is bringing back memories of the time you were blaming Nida for that fight you guys had. I feel so bad, I've caused a fight........wait, that feels kinda cool actually.

But I'm glad someone cares enough to correct my spelling, and I'm also glad Angela cares enough to tell on me.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 12 2007, 07:55 PM)
    Ok, this is bringing back memories of the time you were blaming Nida for that fight you guys had. I feel so bad, I've caused a fight........wait, that feels kinda cool actually.

But I'm glad someone cares enough to correct my spelling, and I'm also glad Angela cares enough to tell on me.

That's right, she did tell on you!

Ah, don't worry my little pumpkin pie we fight all the time. You should hear us, we're like an old married couple with serious communication problems.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Feb 12 2007, 07:58 PM)
    That's right, she did tell on you!

Ah, don't worry my little pumpkin pie we fight all the time. You should hear us, we're like an old married couple with serious communication problems.

Why do you have to make all of our problems known to other people? Real mature, real mature. I didn't tell on you I simply stated that she doesn't give other people crap for spelling things wrong. It's like all of her scorn is directed at me and it hurts. That's it! I am moving back in with my mother. Oh and Damian is Hot, getting back on topic. Man this is the second time tonight.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 12 2007, 08:02 PM)
    Why do you have to make all of our problems known to other people? Real mature, real mature. I didn't tell on you I simply stated that she doesn't give other people crap for spelling things wrong. It's like all of her scorn is directed at me and it hurts. That's it! I am moving back in with my mother. Oh and Damian is Hot, getting back on topic. Man this is the second time tonight.

Mature? who brought up the nipple into my myspace comments? That's right, I just read it. That little story was a special treat just for you, that's how much I care. But let's leave all of that behind us. Angela, thank you for telling on me stating the obvious to Tabatha.

And since we are soooo off topic I'll reward everyone with this pic of HOT DAMIAN:

• QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 11 2007, 09:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=98449
    It's just chips and salsa.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I don't think Damian smokes. He appears to dislike it. If he does at all, I'm sure it's only VERY occasionally. Like me.

Nettie, you *never* have to ask if it's OK to post pics of Damian. Bring it!

Back on topic, shall I remind everyone of this photo? (many thanks to sherib)
    http://okgocentral.com/gallery/displayimag...m=59&pos=57
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 12 2007, 11:21 PM)
    And since we are soooo off topic I'll reward everyone with this pic of HOT DAMIAN:

We should totally go off topic more often if this is the reward.
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Feb 13 2007, 07:52 PM)
    We should totally go off topic more often if this is the reward.

biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Feb 13 2007, 10:43 PM)
    Back on topic, shall I remind everyone of this photo? (many thanks to sherib)
    http://okgocentral.com/gallery/displayimag...m=59&pos=57

Um. Wow.

(faints; gets up again)

Thank you for that!
  • He definitely does that on purpose!! wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Brunonianne @ Feb 14 2007, 04:09 PM)
    Um. Wow.

(faints; gets up again)

Thank you for that!

Oh, yeah.
    Don't thank me; thank sheri.

And yes, dietpepsi, as you and I have discussed, he definitely does that on purpose. That boy knows exactly what he's doing (to us).
  • "Modest-About-his-Good-Looks" my ass. He's doing it on purpose, ergo he KNOWS what fans think of him. Hell, he would probably strip if the venue provided extra security and an insurance plan. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Feb 14 2007, 01:21 PM)
    He definitely does that on purpose!! wink.gif

Oh who can blame him? It's Hot Damian. We know we all want it. biggrin.gif He's just giving us what we want.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Feb 14 2007, 11:43 PM)
    "Modest-About-his-Good-Looks" my ass. He's doing it on purpose, ergo he KNOWS what fans think of him. Hell, he would probably strip if the venue provided extra security and an insurance plan. biggrin.gif

HAHAHAHA!

But just look how sweet and innocent he looks in a sweater, hehehe

• See, this is why I don't get Damian. These conversations must be the ones that creep him and him mother out, right? And yet he deliberately strips to hear us scream (which works. ohhh, standing right in front of him when he did that at KoKo was SO wonderful). And then acts all modest about his skinny white ass. DOES HE KNOW HE'S HOT OR NOT??? Oh the mixed signals...

And is it just me, or is he even hotter with a cigarette in his mouth??
    I didn't say that and smoking is NOT cool
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Feb 18 2007, 04:23 PM)
    And is it just me, or is he even hotter with a cigarette in his mouth??
    I didn't say that and smoking is NOT cool

Yes, yes- he does- he somehow does! lol!

But how about this- Damian farting. For some reason, I find this charmingly boyish. ...that sounds so wrong. But he's just so funny about it that it's charming. I think humor is so...awesome, hehe! Especially juvenile humor!

“Will this interview be played on the radio?” asked lead guitarist Damian Kulash.

“No,” I said.

“Good,” he replied.

FWRAAAAP!

And, with one audible fart, Kulash set a juvenile tone that he would maintain for the rest of the interview.

http://www-tech.mit.edu/V123/N22/OKGO.22a.html
  • hmm im getting a little creeped out about how u guys idolize someone.
    a little bit stalkerish.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Feb 18 2007, 08:30 PM)
    hmm im getting a little creeped out about how u guys idolize someone.
    a little bit stalkerish.

Yeah, I feel like the song Hero Worship by The B-52's should be playing in the background whenever I read this thread. Anyone know that song?

Damian totally knows that girls think he's good looking. He's just being cute about it. The cocky/humble thing is very sexy.
  • i admit he is a head turner but hes married so i keep my thoughts away.
    besides i prefer tim
    hes my type
    funny
    sweet
    adorable
    and unique.
    but im not going to be creepy about it
  • We all know he's married but he is gorgeous, you have to admit.
    Not like we're going to plot to do anything crazy involving him. He's just delicious eye candy. biggrin.gif Delicious intelligent and amazing in every aspect eye candy.