In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• dude yeah totally!
    i wanna touch him! hahaha smile.gif
  • Where is the fainting smilie? GOOD GOD!

But, I have to say... I think he is incredibly hot and totally has the charisma to go with it. But as far as he being the hottest guy in the world... hmmm that's a tough one for me because my ultimate is Johnny Depp and then right next to him is Jack White (I don't know if you've ever seen that man perform live... but seriously... he could evaporate on the stage he is so hot). laugh.gif But Damian is right next to them for me. Totally!

--- littleroom

QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Apr 17 2007, 09:26 PM)
    GAH

I think he's the hottest guy in the world. Even more than Brad Pitt and everybody else I think is hot. Srsly
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Apr 17 2007, 09:26 PM)
    I think he's the hottest guy in the world. Even more than Brad Pitt and everybody else I think is hot. Srsly

I don't really get the whole Brad Pitt thing. Brad Pitt? More like Brad Pitts -- he's got really bad skin. He's not giving Edward James Olmos a run for his money anytime soon, but still.. Although I do have to admit he did a little something for me in Thelma & Louise and Ocean's 11.
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Apr 18 2007, 06:26 AM)

Anyone who doesn't think so, needs their eyes checked.

laugh.gif
  • I would totally agree with you. Brad is good looking and all... but for me he is not over the top.

--- littleroom

QUOTE (mumblo @ Apr 18 2007, 07:27 AM)
    I don't really get the whole Brad Pitt thing. Brad Pitt? More like Brad Pitts -- he's got really bad skin. He's not giving Edward James Olmos a run for his money anytime soon, but still.. Although I do have to admit he did a little something for me in Thelma & Louise and Ocean's 11.
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Apr 18 2007, 05:26 AM)

Although this is true, I'm trying to dumb down the "ahhhh Damian, my bed, NOW!" screamy attitude and I'm going for more of a "meh, coulda been worse..." kind of approach.

It's really not working very well...
  • Dfrhrtejgert.
  • I think he is. I can't think of any celebrity hotter. To me, Johnny Depp isn't very hot.
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Apr 18 2007, 08:14 PM)
    I think he is. I can't think of any celebrity hotter. To me, Johnny Depp isn't very hot.

You're, of course, allowed to your own views in terms of hotness, but may I sumbit exhibit A:

image circa "Benny and Joon" years
    (Though he's most attractive in What's Eating Gilbert Grape... not that I compare or anything)
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 18 2007, 09:41 PM)
    You're, of course, allowed to your own views in terms of hotness, but may I sumbit exhibit A:

image circa "Benny and Joon" years
    (Though he's most attractive in What's Eating Gilbert Grape... not that I compare or anything)

wub.gif, rolleyes.gif
    and possibly
    *sigh*

Damian beats Johnny. But only just.
  • I might agree, but young Johnny Depp will always have a place in my heart
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 18 2007, 10:17 PM)
    I might agree, young Johnny Depp will always have a place in my heart

hell yes.
    And have you seen him in Sleepy Hollow? (sorry to go off topic here, but Damian gets enough love, he wouldn't mind...)
    My dad worked on that and didn't even get me to meet him on the set dry.gif
    I was so angry....
  • Whaaaaat! I have seen Sleepy Hollow actually. What does you dad do?

[random interlude: I used to live on Sleepy Hollow Road and my friends would tease me and say that the headless horseman would come and take my head at Halloween... but then I realized that they lived on Sleepy Hollow too and that just didn't make sense]
  • He's a stand in/actor/extra

You know one of the earliest scenes in Sleepy Hollow when two policemen find a body and call Johnny Depp over?
    One of those policemen is my dad. smile.gif

Oh wow, that'd be so awesome to live on that road! I'd be making up the stories myself lol
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 18 2007, 04:29 PM)
    He's a stand in/actor/extra

You know one of the earliest scenes in Sleepy Hollow when two policemen find a body and call Johnny Depp over?
    One of those policemen is my dad. smile.gif

Oh wow, that'd be so awesome to live on that road! I'd be making up the stories myself lol

thats pretty damn awesome. laugh.gif
  • haha. Holy poop that's awesome for your dad!
    (I have a place in my own heart for any actors simply because I acted in high school [which really doesn't count, but still] and my drama teacher never missed out on a chance to tell us how difficult it is to even get small parts. Congrats to your dad!)

and
    Maybe I'm just a sucker for tophats
  • Yeah, it is quite cool smile.gif
    He's got me a couple of jobs as well.
    And I sometimes get to go on sets and stuff...

^^ Ah that picture is wonderful
    There's something about top hats....
    ^^ Ah that picture is wonderful
    There's something about top hats....

Top hats are sweeet!

especially when Johnny is wearing them.

laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 18 2007, 04:23 PM)
    hell yes.
    And have you seen him in Sleepy Hollow? (sorry to go off topic here, but Damian gets enough love, he wouldn't mind...)
    My dad worked on that and didn't even get me to meet him on the set dry.gif
    I was so angry....

No way!

I remember seeing that in the theater and thinking, "My God, it doesn't matter who he plays. He always manages to be hot."

Of course, an image of him with the fuzzy hair and pink polo in Nightmare on Elm Street just flashed into my mind, contradicting that entirely ... laugh.gif

I thought it was so funny when Trish said in that okgocentral interview that they went through a 21 Jump Street phase. As did my sister and I. Been a Johnny whore for a long time. Though I haven't paid attention to him in a long time.

Just remembered that some friends of mine who saw Libertine told me he even managed to be hot in his hideous syphilitic state. Which is laugh.gif hilarious.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 18 2007, 12:22 AM)
    http://okgo.forumsunlimited.com/index.php?showtopic=2507

dude barbara - you started the starbucks thread! hahahah

laugh.gif laugh.gif