In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• Those are great Christy!!

Do you know when they are from?
  • my friend angie and i are dying... those are amazing christy...

and it looks like the okgocentral tag is at the bottom? i could be totally wrong...
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 27 2007, 11:29 PM)
    and it looks like the okgocentral tag is at the bottom? i could be totally wrong...

Yep, I noticed that, but not knowing what folder they are in wont tell me when they are from. But thanks! biggrin.gif
  • Not that it helps much, but I'd say the first is the early-'05 era and the others would be 2002-2003ish?
  • Thanks Kay!
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 28 2007, 01:12 AM)

Can't actually breathe right now...

Thank you so much.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 28 2007, 08:48 AM)
    Can't actually breathe right now...

Thank you so much.

seriously alice. that was mine and angie's exact reaction last night... i really love those...

and christine, it was just a totally random guess, haha and i thought someone asked WHERE they were from not when... that just shows how much i pay attention when i think i know the answer to something...

and the last one. the one that has left me and alice unable to breathe looks like, i don't even know. lost my train of thought.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 24 2007, 10:02 PM)
    Wow, for a little while there with everyone posting on the Andy, Dan, and Tim threads, there was a serious lack of Damian love going on. laugh.gif

Sorry, I've been on vacation! rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 28 2007, 03:57 PM)
    and the last one. the one that has left me and alice unable to breathe looks like, i don't even know. lost my train of thought.

I was trying to work out how to end your sentence before you lost your train of thought, so I flicked up to the picture to work it out....

I'm sorry, what were we talking about again?

Still having breathing difficulties.
    Oh fuck.

Hahahahha! Rachel, oggling Damian just isn't the same when you're not here...
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 28 2007, 11:11 AM)
    I was trying to work out how to end your sentence before you lost your train of thought, so I flicked up to the picture to work it out....

I'm sorry, what were we talking about again?

Still having breathing difficulties.
    Oh fuck.

exactly.
  • Katie - I'm now out of the unable-to-breathe phase and currently going through the giggling-and-blushing-slightly phase. Tell me when you reach that point.

Also I've just been looking through this thread and have noticed how disproportionate my involvement to this very thread was to the number of posts I had made at the time. It's unhealthy and I should stop. *sigh*
  • the first one in that sequence, the one where he's got short hair... makes me giggly. but then that last one. i just

*dies*

p.s i think it reminds me of the Dont Ask Me vid...
  • speaking of that video, whenever i hear the song on my 'pod, when he says "dont' think ive, forgottEN.." the way he makes his mouth wide when he says the 'en' i always do it to myself and i think its so ridiculously hot.

i'm done i swear... *retreats to andy thread*
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 28 2007, 10:57 AM)
    and christine, it was just a totally random guess, haha and i thought someone asked WHERE they were from not when... that just shows how much i pay attention when i think i know the answer to something...

Oh that's okay! Thanks for trying biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 30 2007, 10:41 AM)
    Oh, yes. laugh.gif

God, his gorgeous little ass! I fucking love his little ass! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What?

Sheri, did you blow a gasket? What just happened??
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

It's alright, [hands up in the air] I'm O-KAY.
  • I mean, come on!

QUOTE (mumblo @ Aug 21 2007, 11:53 AM)

rolleyes.gif
  • Hahaha Sheri, you're so grand smile.gif