In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• I GUESS he's allowed to take one SEMI bad picture here and there, right smile.gif
  • i had to do it... especially because one of my first loves is john mayer and he ALWAYS makes really scary faces... i've NEVER seen damian do it. i seriously laughed for awhile last night. smile.gif awezome.
    I don't care that I'm a girl, but I want those shoes NOW!!!
  • wing tips are pretty f'n flashy smile.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Nov 6 2007, 02:38 AM)
    hahahhaha smile.gif it's from the same link heidi just posted

hahahaha that's hilarious laugh.gif
  • ok, that face is killing this "hot" thread...I don't know what that expression is! Somebody post another steamy pic quick;)
  • QUOTE (hungrylikethewolf @ Nov 6 2007, 10:33 PM)
    ok, that face is killing this "hot" thread...I don't know what that expression is! Somebody post another steamy pic quick;)

How's this? cool.gif
  • lol i'm sorry you guys, for jeopardizing the hottness of this thread...

QUOTE (ytel82 @ Jun 20 2007, 12:35 AM)
  • WHEW! Great job you two! Thanks:)

and another one RIGHT HERE
  • Ok, my heart just like stopped for a couple seconds when I scrolled down to see those pictures. Seriously. Wow. Thank you Heidi, thank you! laugh.gif haha

Hummina-hummina-hummina.

I'm a little "off" from sickness, but that picture will haunt my delusions for the next few days.

(I'm pretty sure I just ripped off that picture, as it would not let me copy/paste OR save it properly, so mums the word, please).
  • secret is safe w/ us tdog... that's a good one. hu-mi-na is in order for surrrre
    I didn't make that circle.
  • If you look in the PicsNStuff thread, I've explained that I'm posting a huge amount of pics and where I found them. I'm posting them b/c I know most of you don't have time to sift thru a billion pics on that site. So this is a continuation:
  • I'm so happy right now.
    I didn't know who this woman was, and I figured if she happened to be his wife, I'd better smudgy her out for privacy. Damian just looked too hot in this photo not to post.
  • Sally. I love you. I almost fell out of the chair.

I've been pondering getting Adam a new suit and having it tailored and such for special occasions. I think I just picked it out.

Just, oh, not fair, Sally. Not Fair.