In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• Ha! That's hilarious!
  • I find it hard to wrap my mind around how HUGE his mouth is. Like....I was comparing how wide Tim could opene his mouth when he was singing to how wide Damain did and the difference is Astrnomical. I mentioned this to a friend and she brought up the fact that he has a jawbone reminiscent of a horse. We contemplated it for a second and then both said, at the same time, a sexy horse.
  • http://www.flickr.com/photos/miller_nick/4124266912/

Nick Miller is a talented photographer, indeed.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Dec 1 2009, 03:22 PM)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/miller_nick/4124266912/

Nick Miller is a talented photographer, indeed.

Those are some fantastic photos! I must say, I have avoided this thread like the plague. I was under the impression that if I didn't feed this passion it would wane. But after not being able to quash this crush I might as well give in and enjoy the company of others with the same affliction. I have not yet read every page but I'm sure you all have covered, thoroughly, the many reasons why Damian is soooo deliciously HOT. What's worse is that he looks, sounds, and acts very much like an ex of mine that was with me, fitfully, from middle school on into college. It was a wonderfully painful relationship in a wabi-sabi kind of way. No, I don't think I will be cured any time soon. It is amazing to me that it is possible to be completely in love with my husband and really not want to be with any other man, still have affection for a fellow from my past, and have a crush on a fascinating stranger all at the same time. I don't think I was capable of this onion of emotions when I was younger. : )

Is that a camera in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? Ba-dum-tch.

From here.
  • My mom says he looks like a nice Mick Jagger....yeah thought I'd share my mother's oddity
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Dec 20 2009, 10:55 PM)
    My mom says he looks like a nice Mick Jagger....yeah thought I'd share my mother's oddity

Your Mom's not alone at all. LOADS of people have compared him to Jagger.
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Dec 21 2009, 03:55 AM)
    My mom says he looks like a nice Mick Jagger....yeah thought I'd share my mother's oddity

My mom says he looks like my Dad when he was young. THAT makes me cry.
  • Now available on okgo dot net: Own your own very own drunk sleepy Dami doll, shown here:

And for those of you who like the pic without the okgo.net tagline:

You're welcome...go on, you all missed me posting in this part of the Discussion board, didn't you? wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 12 2010, 08:52 PM)

*rightclicks save image as...*

<3
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jan 12 2010, 07:22 PM)
    *rightclicks save image as...*

<3

I shall do more! That yt vid was a velvet goldmine of sleepy dami goodness. laugh.gif
  • That is so delightful that I am blushing!
  • If I post too many more at once, I'll look like a perve. So here's just a few for now.

• i think i need someone with greater skills than me to compile these into a desktop background... i've already got the 1st one as mines... but all together would be more <3.
  • Alright then, here's the rest of the batch.

• I come bearing gifts!! WALLPAPER sizzzzze --

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 12 2010, 08:52 PM)
    Now available on okgo dot net: Own your own very own drunk sleepy Dami doll, shown here:

You're welcome...go on, you all missed me posting in this part of the Discussion board, didn't you? wink.gif

I think a giant "YES" is in order. So, so lovely.
  • i really need a compilation of these for a wallpaper. somebody pleeeaasseee
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Jan 13 2010, 10:48 PM)
    i really need a compilation of these for a wallpaper. somebody pleeeaasseee

I hope you meant desktop wallpaper... because here you go:

Hope you like it. biggrin.gif