In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• Damian says they're are green and that is what is on his driver's license. Read in an interview somewhere.
  • HIS EYES ARE LIKE A GREEN BLUE HEHEH HE'S SOO ADORABLE

• Um, i think they're green.

Anyway…

From here

• Yeah, the promos for Oh No have some really clear shots where his eyes are really, startlingly green. They're lovely. I'm doing a digi-painting right now of the pic that's used for the iTunes Live From SoHo cover. It's beautiful.

(And I pride myself on having very green eyes also. I find it funny that when you find something that you have in common with a celeb or certain lead singer, no matter how small or statistically likely, it gives you a little bit of a warmfuzzy inside.)

23. HELLZ YES.

I think this is the first time in 150-something posts. Andy, you're killing me.

• tiff124 said:

HIS EYES ARE LIKE A GREEN BLUE HEHEH HE'S SOO ADORABLE

And that would be Aross. He's the one with the green-blue eyes. 

• Aleatory said:
    tiff124 said:

HIS EYES ARE LIKE A GREEN BLUE HEHEH HE'S SOO ADORABLE

And that would be Aross. He's the one with the green-blue eyes. 

Sorry, but aross' eyes are just blue. A very magnetic, beautiful blue, but just blue, nonetheless.

• I'd have to agree with Becky re: Andy's blue eyes. (gahf…oh, sorry, forgot this was Dami's thread)

Obviously we need to reach consensus regarding the boys' eye colors. I propose sitting them all down, then we assess each pair of eyes by staring deeply into them, a good few minutes each, then onto the next lad, then the next….

…was I saying something?

• violetchaos364 said:

I'd have to agree with Becky re: Andy's blue eyes. (gahf…oh, sorry, forgot this was Dami's thread)

Obviously we need to reach consensus regarding the boys' eye colors. I propose sitting them all down, then we assess each pair of eyes by staring deeply into them, a good few minutes each, then onto the next lad, then the next….

…was I saying something?

There could be something dangerously non-scientific to your proposed methods, but somehow, I can't say that I am at all against them. I will tell you that dust ups are certain to occur when it's time for each "monitor" to look away from the eyes of each test subject and move on.

In the event I make a deep-eyed-connection© during the clinical phase of Operation OK Go Eye Color ID, I cannot be held responsible for my actions and I will try to take you all down rather than move on. Fair warning. Wink

• ChristelAdina said:
    violetchaos364 said:

I'd have to agree with Becky re: Andy's blue eyes. (gahf…oh, sorry, forgot this was Dami's thread)

…was I saying something?

There could be something dangerously non-scientific to your proposed methods, but somehow, I can't say that I am at all against them. I will tell you that dust ups are certain to occur when it's time for each "monitor" to look away from the eyes of each test subject and move on.

In the event I make a deep-eyed-connection© during the clinical phase of Operation OK Go Eye Color ID, I cannot be held responsible for my actions and I will try to take you all down rather than move on. Fair warning. Wink

I will take a wheel. Or two.

~and~

Marie Curie died from complications from radiation exposure. I'm willing to take a similar risk with my retinas.
  • Today was picture day at school, and my fellow OK Go obsessed friend gave me a picture of Damian and one of his adorable reactions when he met Kermit the Frog so that my smile turned out great. Wink

• I don't now that this belongs here but if you frequent this thread you might be able to relate.

My husband asked me if I would remarry if he died. I said that I would not. He didn't believe me. I told him that there is no way that I would marry again and that I wold not even seek another man. He said "You don't think God might want you to be with another man?" I started laughing. He asked what was so funny. I said "No, I don't think God wants me to be with Damian." He said he hates me. Just for now. Laugh

the math=23! I'm back, Baby!!

• Everything about that post made me smile.  Welcome back, Hannah!!
  • Peoples!

Damian's had a haircut! (photo was taken 7th-Sep-10)

(looking pretty zombie-like too ;))

Linky

• squashedbanana said:

Peoples!

(looking pretty zombie-like too ;) )

Linky

I like the new 'do. Not as much as the semi-shaggy, and not at all as much as the very shaggy, but it's nice. And whois that he's talking to?

Also, his eyes are looking very not-green today.

MISSION: Someone find out what that whiteboard says.

• So, Damian's a DJ, too. According to this article, he's DJ-ing tonight at Saks in NYC.

Saks 5th Avenue- 6-11 (611 5th Ave)

Meet fashion’s rock stars Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren of Viktor & Rolf and experience an exciting art installation created by the forward-thinking duo, as OK Go’s Damian Kulash DJs.

• Aleatory said:
    squashedbanana said:

Peoples!

Linky

I like the new 'do. Not as much as the semi-shaggy, and not at all as much as the very shaggy, but it's nice. And whois that he's talking to?

Gads, it just keeps getting shorter and shorter.

So I know this sounds fangirly, in fact I nearly kicked myself for asking, but...at a show last year, I think, I asked Damian if he was letting his hair grow out again b/c it was looking a bit shaggy, he said no, he just hadn't had time to get it cut.  I told him "we" liked it longer.  He replied that his mother, sister and wife all liked it better short.  So I think we long-haired Damian lovers may be out of luck.

• BeverlEy said:
    Aleatory said:
    squashedbanana said:

Peoples!

Linky

Gads, it just keeps getting shorter and shorter.

So I know this sounds fangirly, in fact I nearly kicked myself for asking, but...at a show last year, I think, I asked Damian if he was letting his hair grow out again b/c it was looking a bit shaggy, he said no, he just hadn't had time to get it cut.  I told him "we" liked it longer.  He replied that his mother, sister and wife all liked it better short.  So I think we long-haired Damian lovers may be out of luck.

Oh well. Trish is always right, after all. I like it though. It seems like OK Go just loses hair over the years. (LOL Shaggy Dan :) )

Not.....asking....question.....about.........wife.....GAH

• Not.....asking....question.....about.........wife.....GAH

LOL...I hear you on that one sister

• Time to bring out the *SPILLER ALERT*

(Click the images if you wanna download the larger size)

Look in the Union County MusicFest for the link

• I wonder if the Needing/Getting photos up there were from the bitch photographer who stood on the barrier directly in front of me, after I waited for TWO HOURS to have that spot for the show.