In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• From this photographer's set, taken at the Tahoe show: http://www.flickr.com/photos/y.....7424/show/

I think this entire set is possibly the best I've seen from the recent tours (not just the band pictures, but the crowd shots, too). Smile

• ^^Great poppy fields of confetti! Is that what I've been missing from a confetti show? These are great shots fo' sho.
  • ChristelAdina said:

From this photographer's set, taken at the Tahoe show: http://www.flickr.com/photos/y.....7424/show/

I think this entire set is possibly the best I've seen from the recent tours (not just the band pictures, but the crowd shots, too). Smile

TOTALLY

couldn't agree more, THIS SET IS MAGICAL!!

• laeticia said:
    ChristelAdina said:

From this photographer's set, taken at the Tahoe show: http://www.flickr.com/photos/y.....7424/show/

TOTALLY

couldn't agree more, THIS SET IS MAGICAL!!

I can hardly find words to describe the photographs from that show, magical is definitely one of them! 

Whoever took them did an excellent job, and they definitely made a point in relevance to the title of this thread if you know what I mean..Laugh

• dunkgreener said:

I can hardly find words to describe the photographs from that show, magical is definitely one of them! 

Whoever took them did an excellent job, and they definitely made a point in relevance to the title of this thread if you know what I mean..Laugh

HAHAHAHAHA yeah I know what you mean!! :D

• Would like to thank Jenny and Rachel for letting me use some of their

photos in this video x

• Nice! :-) That's a broad spectrum of awesomeness. So many quicksilver expressions he has, a screen cap can be hard--and you've got some great ones here. The shot from the Bleep Machine video really made me laugh.
  • Thanks, it took me a while to get what i wanted, boring if it is just all smiles

as he has a most expressive face, but fun to do. Think i should work on a Tim, Dan

and an even better Andy one.Smile

• ZOMG. if that wasn't epic, iunno what is o.O x

• I love Lucy Wainwright Roche.  She's adorable.  I've seen her open for her half-brother Rufus 3 times now.  Someday, karma will make missing that show up to me.
  • beckysioux said:

Fuck. Yes.

That was awesome! :D their voices blend really well together.

• rockchick said:

Would like to thank Jenny and Rachel for letting me use some of their

photos in this video x

Wow. That was truly a work of art. He really does have the best expressions. And great song choice too! Did you guys know Tim actually wrote that song? Well, you probably did know that, seeing as we're all huge OK Go fans here, but incase you didn't, fun fact!

• DJRose said:I love Lucy Wainwright Roche.  She's adorable.  I've seen her open for her half-brother Rufus 3 times now.  Someday, karma will make missing that show up to me.

I'm sure Karma will make everything right.

And who knows, maybe instead of inviting a fan onstage to play HIGA, they'll invite a fan onstage to help sing N/G? It could happen.

• beckysioux said:

Fuck. Yes.

that was just freaking adorable. her voice is beautiful! 

NEVER thought of that song acoustic. It sounds amazing, just as touching!

• ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh

I love that he's singing with a woman! It's so rare and they sound gorgeous together.

Now I'm going to fantasize about doing a duet with Damian. I've thought about it in the past but haven't had much to reference it to.

Thanks for the fuel for some lovely dreams!  : P

• dunkgreener said:
    rockchick said:

Would like to thank Jenny and Rachel for letting me use some of their

photos in this video x

WOWW! I love it!

• Screen cap from the Lopez show:

• He looks SO GOOD in stripes. Well, he looks good in anything to be perfectly honest (preferably nothing :3) but extra good in stripes.
  • dunkgreener said:He looks SO GOOD in stripes. Well, he looks good in anything to be perfectly honest (preferably nothing :3) but extra good in stripes.

totally agreed.