In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• Aw shucks. Had I not been at work when this interview happened, I probably would have screamed quite loudly. Instead, I had to squee on the inside.

And now, thinking back on Damian working in the Serious Business studios, I'm wondering if this might be for the Lavender Diamond album he's producing.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.
  • I also wanted to say that the way he took time out to say "hi,' to Becky was cool.
  • beckysioux said:

And now, thinking back on Damian working in the Serious Business studios, I'm wondering if this might be for the Lavender Diamond album he's producing.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

That idea crossed my mind, though two other things came after that:

1) Lavender Diamond doesn't appear to be on the little list-y thing on the right on the home page of Serious Buisness Records.

2) If he was producing a record for them, wouldn't he have done it under paracadute?
  • Lavender Diamond isn't on the Serious Business label, so they wouldn't be on the SerBiz page.

He probably is doing it under Paracadute, but I don't think he has the studio equipment needed where he is.
  • I noticed a lack of pictures in this thread. I decided to take my horrible tumblr-hunting skills and find something. Ta-Da!

I know this is a group picture, but he's especially exquisite in it.

I wonder what he was thinking while doing that. It made me laugh nonetheless.

Where did this T-Shirt come from? I haven't seen him playing in a T-Shirt since his hair was long. Or so I'm told.

And since I suck there's only three today. Hope you enjoyed!
  • magnoliamaggiemag said:

I knew this would become a gif.  LOL!!

Saved.
  • Hi there guys.  I am looking for some nice pictures of Damian.  I don't suppose you would mind sharing a few of your favorites?  I would really appreciate it.
  • Asked and answered.  I got this by way of the band's Facebook page, but lots of nice shots in there.  Now I have something to show my sister.  She wanted to know what Damian looks like, you see.

http://nathanielwood.com/category/okgo/

Forgot the link, darn my eyes.
  • I believe my Mom has started a tradition. What tradition, you ask? Lets just say it involves cake on birthdays...

Enough pictures? If you're not on a diet, I hope this satisfied your craving. If you ARE ona diet, I'm sorry I tempted you with this. I'll punish myself by eating the rest of this slice :D
  • Your mom made a birthday cake for Damian?  How cool is that?
  • Well not so much made as bought one from Costco... But it's the thought that counts! The sad thing is Andy's B-day isn't for 6 months. The good thing is I now have a reason to eat B-day cake on March 8, June 28, July 26, and 0ctober 7. I suggest you try it yourslef :)
  • http://rookiemag.com/?p=4250

Here is an interview done by Damian for rookiemag ( WTG tavi gevinson!) for a section of their page called "Ask a Grown Man" :) x
  • laydeejol said:

http://rookiemag.com/?p=4250

Here is an interview done by Damian for rookiemag ( WTG tavi gevinson!) for a section of their page called "Ask a Grown Man" :) x

Oh, my laydee, you beat me by a couple of  hours. LaughLaugh

Wasn't he good, though? Wish someone sat me down and told me that back when I was 14.
  • laydeejol said:

http://rookiemag.com/?p=4250

• Bleach blond dreads?  i would KILL to see a pic of that!
  • Bleach blond dreads? I would KILL to see a pic of that!
  • I'm 14. I've heard these cliche-type messages before. And usually I don't believe anything cliche. But the fact it's coming from Damian's mouth actually makes a difference to me. He really means it. I don't really understand when he says "teenage years are the most intense you'll ever feel in your life". So far they haven't really been. But maybe it's because I just started high school. Overall, I really aprreciate that he talked about something like this. Especially at a time where I really needed a boost. Thank you!!! *goes to give everyone virtual hugs*
  • magnoliamaggiemag said:

I don't really understand when he says "teenage years are the most intense you'll ever feel in your life". So far they haven't really been. But maybe it's because I just started high school. 

He is completely right. It can get really intense, every single emotion is heightened and exaggerated. I'm 17 and I can't wait for the day when emotions don't get the best of me. 

You'll experience it soon enough. Smile You're still young. 
  • Also, your teen years feel like they last a long time.  So everything within them is somehow, if not more memorable than what happens later in life, then at least perceived in a different way.

It's not an exaggeration for me to say that the past ten years of my life seem right now like they went by faster than the four years of high school did.  And I wasn't miserable in high school (that was middle school), so it's not a misery thing. 

People say this all the time, but the older you get, the faster time goes.  (And in my opinion, that really sucks.)  I would just say that once the highs of your teen years come, savor every moment.  You'll have highs throughout the rest of your life, but they'll have a slightly different quality to them.  Not necessarily worse or better, but different.

P.S. I be 38. 
  • Oh that interview just wasn't fair.