In this Discussion

Damian's Pubes?

edited November -1 in OK Go
Well, this wasn't supposed to be a new post, but a reply to the post BEFORE this one. I feel so embarrassed, especially considering the subject. ohmy.gif If there is any way to change the subject topic, PLEASE do so.

But to rectify the situation, I shall show you pictures taken at the Cincinnati show on 10-14-06.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v12/Toiletdog/OKGo/

Password: iloveokgo.

There is a nice one where Damian is looking directly into the camera. I pine. I perish. I melt.

Again, I apologize profusely for the vulgar subject. Please change/delete at will.

Comments

• LOL!

Oh, toiletdog.

*haven't looked at the pics yet; just laughing at the oops*

Call me, darn it. I want to know you're not a 45-year-old stalker man.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Oct 31 2006, 08:53 PM)
    LOL!

Oh, toiletdog.

*haven't looked at the pics yet; just laughing at the oops*

Call me, darn it. I want to know you're not a 45-year-old stalker man.

I am SO embarrassed! Seriously. I was hyper-ventilating at the thought of Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore seeing this. I still am, actually.

I called you!!! No answer. smile.gif But I left a message. I have to screen all of my calls now due to telemarketers and an ex-boyfriend, but just let me know that it's you and either I can call you back (has to be quick!) or give me a time when you'll call again and I'll make sure my ringer is turned on. smile.gif

OK Go in TEN days!!!
  • Oh, I'm such a bastard! I didn't even go get my phone after saying that. I guess it was ringing away in the other room. rolleyes.gif

I'll go listen now. Gotta go to bed soon, but I'll probably call sometime tomorrow.

NINE DAYS FOR ME!!!! biggrin.gif But I can't wait for the next day either!! I hope we don't wind up hating each other. laugh.gif

OMG, I can't get over how much I love this thread title.

LOLOL
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Oct 31 2006, 10:45 PM)
    OMG, I can't get over how much I love this thread title.

LOLOL

God, me too. I love the question mark, like it's Shakespearian.
  • So, I've heard the new performances are like a billion times better than they usually are. Is this true? Gah, they all look so hot.
  • toiletdog, you are too funny! And I know the picture you are referring to in that other post. Damian's got a treasure trail! rolleyes.gif
  • trail...uuuh! wub.gif Can he be possibly more cute/sexy??
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Nov 1 2006, 07:19 AM)
    toiletdog, you are too funny! And I know the picture you are referring to in that other post. Damian's got a treasure trail! rolleyes.gif

Dude, how white is Damian??? So so so pale.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Nov 1 2006, 02:24 PM)
    Dude, how white is Damian??? So so so pale.

wub.gif (I'm probably the only person that finds that attractive...)
    I should get treatment
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Nov 1 2006, 09:15 AM)
    trail...uuuh! wub.gif Can he be possibly more cute/sexy??

m_I_a, I agree with you 100%!

You better sign me up for treatment, too! rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Nov 1 2006, 03:57 PM)
    m_I_a, I agree with you 100%!

You better sign me up for treatment, too! rolleyes.gif

Yeah we sould start something here on the forum laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 31 2006, 10:49 PM)
    So, I've heard the new performances are like a billion times better than they usually are. Is this true? Gah, they all look so hot.

I certainly had fun in Cincinnati with OK Go. But I have my personal reasons. *evil grin*

QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Nov 1 2006, 07:19 AM)
    toiletdog, you are too funny! And I know the picture you are referring to in that other post. Damian's got a treasure trail! rolleyes.gif

Bwaaahahahahaha! A TREASURE trail!

My, my, my, Damian... smile.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Nov 1 2006, 04:06 PM)
    Yeah we sould start something here on the forum laugh.gif

Yeah! I'm on line for treatment too!!

tongue.gif
  • Btw, toiletdog, your pictures are great!!!

smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Marianna @ Nov 1 2006, 08:52 PM)
    Btw, toiletdog, your pictures are great!!!

smile.gif

Thank you! biggrin.gif I'll have more up as soon as my friend (who was with me at the concert) gives me hers as well. And I bet hers are MUCH better, since she had a digital camera while I had an ancient manual.
  • ahaha.

this scared me for a long while.

until I read it.

I think I like our new newbies =p
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Nov 1 2006, 06:19 AM)

God, that's lovely.
  • haha..I have to say, my plans of randomly browsing the boards while sitting in Spanish class ended in awkward silence today because of the thread's title.

People saw the thread title and kinda stared at me...and I stared right back.

And then to make it worse, I said kinda loudly "They're not just any pubes. It's a rock star's pubes, it's different."

And then they stared some more. And I think the people behind me started to glance over their computers to see what I was talking about.

laugh.gif It was hilarious.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Nov 1 2006, 10:02 PM)
    ahaha.

this scared me for a long while.

until I read it.

I think I like our new newbies =p

New to the boards, not new to OK Go. wink.gif

I must learn how to nagivate more precisely. This boo-boo just makes me weary of posting (instead of commenting) ever again! Nearly two days later and my face is still a very nice shade of crimson.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Nov 2 2006, 05:43 AM)
    haha..I have to say, my plans of randomly browsing the boards while sitting in Spanish class ended in awkward silence today because of the thread's title.

People saw the thread title and kinda stared at me...and I stared right back.

And then to make it worse, I said kinda loudly "They're not just any pubes. It's a rock star's pubes, it's different."

And then they stared some more. And I think the people behind me started to glance over their computers to see what I was talking about.

laugh.gif It was hilarious.

HAAAAAAAAA.

(I'm in a capsattack! mood today...)