In this Discussion

Damian's Pubes?

Comments

• QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Nov 22 2006, 07:52 AM)
    Not too long ago, I was having a conversation with Cana Cove about YouTube. I was going to create a new account called DamiansPubes and put my little collection of videos up there so the following could happen:

"What channel are you watching?"
    "Why, I'm watching DamiansPubes of course."

ihave7stars, what's going on with your YouTube account? I miss your videos so much!! I love the one about "What if the band fired Damian?" and has Tim playing the drums and Dan playing the bass. Whatever you call the account, please get it back!
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Nov 22 2006, 09:06 AM)
    ihave7stars, what's going on with your YouTube account? I miss your videos so much!! I love the one about "What if the band fired Damian?" and has Tim playing the drums and Dan playing the bass. Whatever you call the account, please get it back!

OMG! I must have completely missed those videos entirely. And I thought I had gone through most of what you had.

Please reassure us that you have everything saved and will muck with YouTube to get them back! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Nov 22 2006, 08:06 AM)

http://www.blp.cc/mov_pics/jamsesh1.mov
  • ihave7stars.. my blood hurts without your videos.

Speaking of strange songs.. has anyone heard that weird version of What To Do? I was blindly trying to get some music from Limewire (too lazy to rip CD) and I thought I was getting the original song, but I got a weird version, that sounds pretty old- Damian's voice is higher, and there aren't any back-up "OOOOs" or anything. It's 4 minutes long, and there a lot of breaky-pausing parts. Has anyone heard it/know what the deal is?
  • I think you're talking about the Pink EP version of What To Do.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 23 2006, 07:20 AM)

Feel the electricity.

It's electric.

laugh.gif laugh.gif Hahaha. Thanks, Sheri, for posting that. My life had been substantially lacking (you know, in general) without it.

Not being able to relish in the glory of ihave7stars' youtube is like a certain kind of torture. I think I might just start wearing a black band around all my shirt sleeves in memoriam.
  • There's really no need for me to maintain a YouTube account anymore since the videos are all freely available from different websites. I suppose it was just convenient to have it all in one place. Instead of re-uploading, I will post to the board (maybe this weekend), a list of URLs of where the videos originated from so you can bookmark or download them yourselves. Whee...videos for everyone!

(Thanks for your kind words nonetheless.)
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Nov 24 2006, 08:58 AM)
    There's really no need for me to maintain a YouTube account anymore since the videos are all freely available from different websites. I suppose it was just convenient to have it all in one place. Instead of re-uploading, I will post to the board (maybe this weekend), a list of URLs of where the videos originated from so you can bookmark or download them yourselves. Whee...videos for everyone!

(Has definitely missed Duble Bas Kagle, or however you spell it.)
  • You know what I was just thinking? Damian's mom has seen this thread...
  • ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

that's unfortunate.

and yet, oddly hilarious.

as is the fact that people're still posting in this thread, making me gigle any time I come on here (which isn't often, nowadays).
  • haha, yes, that's right! I can only imagine what would have gone through her mind when she was scanning and saw "damian's pubes" laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Nov 24 2006, 05:58 AM)
    There's really no need for me to maintain a YouTube account anymore since the videos are all freely available from different websites. I suppose it was just convenient to have it all in one place. Instead of re-uploading, I will post to the board (maybe this weekend), a list of URLs of where the videos originated from so you can bookmark or download them yourselves. Whee...videos for everyone!

Well, I do know where a couple of the videos are from, but some of them I had never seen. Like I saw the Jam Session one a long time ago, but I never saw Duble Bas Kager or the Split Pea Soup one. I'm assuming they're from Brian Perkins' website, but I don't know where. Were they hidden like all the other little videos?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Nov 24 2006, 04:04 PM)
    You know what I was just thinking? Damian's mom has seen this thread...

Oddly enough, I was thinking the SAME thing earlier today, and I came back to talk about it and found that you had beaten me to the punch.

I can't imagine being a mommy and knowing girls are thinking about your son's pubic area enough to make a post about it.

But then again, it's still my fault (and very embarrassing) that this post was made in the first place, so...Mrs. Kulash, if you want to burn anyone at the stake, leave the others out. I am the accidental sicko that started this thread.

(awaits the wrath)
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Nov 24 2006, 02:04 PM)
    You know what I was just thinking? Damian's mom has seen this thread...

Lol, what makes you think that?
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Nov 24 2006, 07:58 AM)
    I suppose it was just convenient to have it all in one place. Instead of re-uploading, I will post to the board (maybe this weekend), a list of URLs of where the videos originated from so you can bookmark or download them yourselves. Whee...videos for everyone!
    Apologies ahead of time for mentioning okgocentral.com again unsure.gif , but Michael & I are going to be putting a lot of videos up on the site sometime in (I believe) the next couple weeks. 'Twill be joyous to have one central location.

And, on a separate note, I wanna add to the kudos to ihave7stars on her amazing collection!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 24 2006, 07:15 PM)
    Lol, what makes you think that?

Well, ya know, during the DC concert Damian talks about how he was having dinner with his parents and his mom mentioned how she had been on some of the fan sites and asked him questions that had to do with that whole conversation about him that went on in the other thread for the new Damian and Andy pics, about how some people think he can be a bit of a jerk at concerts. So if she saw that, then she pry saw the name of this thread, which would pry have been a bit of a shock to her, lol
  • what?!

the password doesn't work anymore, you must have changed it...and i haven't seen these pube pics.

dry.gif
  • laugh.gif Poor T-dog! Some threads never die! laugh.gif
  • yeah, i read the first post..about thinking it was a reply and everything..but i couldn't help asking about those pictures.

sorry!

unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Mar 29 2007, 12:02 AM)
    what?!
    the password doesn't work anymore, you must have changed it...and i haven't seen these pube pics.

dry.gif

yea I want to see the pictures too.